[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

THANKS WITHS2 for the subs.

cutiepie - thanks for sharing. Wish i could understand what they're saying but they're so cute together. :w00t:

Can't wait to DL ep.13 from WITHS2 clubbox, it's currently uploading.

It's already uploaded. I am downloadng now. :)

Guest ripgal

I'm gonna make JS-DK shippers so happy and excited..

I left out a cap before the whispering ear scene..

JS and SK - sizzling :wub:

04d9bb101e.jpg

62017fa41a.jpg

8cb4095e5c.jpg

Rooftop scene..

Somebody commented that they look so alike.. like a pair of husband and wife enjoying their sweet time..

9d80d82b54.jpg

779011c0e4.jpg

a9bd00061b.jpg

^ I love this one the most..they look so relaxed..

credits: kdocn/ dc/ baidu

---

I don't think their sweet moments together would last long tho..with MW in the way..

However, I thnk I'm gona enjoy this ep more...cos LJJ smiled a lot more..XD

Guest kholic

It's already uploaded. I am downloadng now. :)

Thanks ;)... clubbox is so slow for me today :angry: ... guess it knows that i'm anxious to see this ep. 13

Guest kyotoji

havent watch epi 13 yet, still dling...hahahaha... just as i expect - NO KISSing

but ya... i already can visualize that the roof-top scene is romantic in a way or so...

I will be back for some reviews/comments or so once i have finished dl...

ooo... my dl speed is soooo... so... double slow...i really cant wait...

Poor HJ... i can imagine how he feels at those scenes as he watched over the CCTV.

is ep 13 out with nonclubbox link??
cutiepie has made a self-record as usual... and it has been uploaded..pls refer to the earlier page of this page - the last post.

Guest bling2

does anyone else having problem downloading ep 6 from WITHS2 clubbox? it's weird I can't download it for days. does anyone knows any other clubbox that i can download it?

Guest kholic

does anyone else having problem downloading ep 6 from WITHS2 clubbox? it's weird I can't download it for days. does anyone knows any other clubbox that i can download it?

You can download from creidesca's clubbox. The address is http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca2.

Make sure you DL the right version in order to sync with the sub from WITHS2. Check out the 1st. page, there's a direct link for ep. 6 SToRMIR version uploaded to MU by jtranla; this version is the same as the one from WITHS2 clubbox; creidesca has ep. 6 in SPR version and she moved it to her 1st. clubbox, http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Guest cococrust

the c-sub for ep 13 is still being subbed. Expect them to be out very late tonight or early tomorrow.

Guest kyotoji

^^ i am about to share this scene...

ya... JS's flirts and DG's flirts... :w00t:

so flirtatious, arent they... :w00t:

see that smile and look from JS... i am going to *faint* :blush:

and can expect how HS feel when he saw that CCTV... (me sad on the other hand)

the last screen caps by Hyc - the one that show JS "looking" at CCTV... he is "showing off" to HS that he has won the hands of DG??? kekekekeke

Guest acemaverick

^^ i am about to share this scene...

ya... JS's flirts and DG's flirts... :w00t:

so flirtatious, arent they... :w00t:

see that smile and look from JS... i am going to *faint* :blush:

and can expect how HS feel when he saw that CCTV... (me sad on the other hand)

the last screen caps by Hyc - the one that show JS "looking" at CCTV... he is "showing off" to HS that he has won the hands of DG??? kekekekeke

owww i so totally agree. my heart was aching for him, poor ha joon, can't imagine the emotional hurt he went thru. :tears:

but it was sooo funny the way DK smack JS butt, i couldn't help but laugh! haha :lol:

Guest acemaverick

o well, I am uploading ZHBBS ver of ep 13 c-sub for those who cant go to sleep if they didnt watch air city :D. Will be back with the link in under 30 mins.

EDIT::

ep 13 c-sub (ZHBBS)

http://tinyurl.com/29uh97

thank you soo much. haha now i can watch and understand. jus wanna say that w/o your post i can't translate. of cos thanks to the wonderful subbing team too esp the translator 找不着。

edit:

wait wait, is this the one done by tsxz? or tsks?

Guest cococrust

as my post say its the ZHBBS ver. TSKS is still in the process of subbing their version which I have mentioned earlier today. I would predict that they will release their ep 13 at night china time. I normally would only upload tsks ver as they usually release it it a tad earlier or at the same time as ZHBBS but not this time. When TSKS ver is out, I might upload it again for people who are archiving this drama.

BTW, i take tsks and tsxz as the same group. (seems odd that their website is tsxz.com but their releases' filenames have tsks in it).

Guest acemaverick

as my post say its the ZHBBS ver. TSKS is still in the process of subbing their version which I have mentioned earlier today. I would predict that they will release their ep 13 at night china time. I normally would only upload tsks ver as they usually release it it a tad earlier or at the same time as ZHBBS but not this time. When TSKS ver is out, I might upload it again for people who are archiving this drama.

BTW, i take tsks and tsxz as the same group. (seems odd that their website is tsxz.com but their releases' filenames have tsks in it).

thanks for your explanation, now i get it. ok then i guess i will dl two ver, thanks for the upload.

yah i find it funny too, why they have two names but its the same group. tsks and tsxz. beats me, :)

Archived