[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest ripgal

Ahh..In Ep 14, I felt bad for Agent Lee Mi Yeon..IMO, she did as much for HJ as he did for DK. Just don't like it when HJ asks for her help all the time and he does nothing in return. :crazy:

Overall, it was an alright episode. Not so much of excitement or so..was quite boring. Other than my interest for JS and DK, I wasn't really captivated by the other on-going plots. On the sidenote, I am also trying to figure out how they're gona address MW's illness, with so many sub-plots to handle in 2 eps. There's this Kim Seon Woo thingy and the Neo issue...It might be better if they just use the 2-3 years later thingy to end this drama, at least it'll not end up too rushed.

Guest jtranla

How about this scenario in dealing with KJS learning about SMW's illness -

KJS walks by, sees SMW collapse on the floor and rushes in to help her. Next scene, at the hospital the attending physician informs KJS of SMW's condition...KJS is shocked and gets a call from HDK asking about SMW. Next scene - SMW and KJS in the hospital room:

KJS - Why didn't you tell me and suffer alone? Do you think that I would not be by your side and help you through this?

SMW - I know you would stand by me. But I made the decision 3 years ago to let you go and to deal with this alone.

Please don't hate me or blame yourself. It has been 3 years now and you have someone in your life now who

makes you smile and be your old self again. Seeing you so happy with HDK has made me happy too. Promise me

that you will not blame yourself and be sad. Promise me that you will go on to have a good life.

Next scene - KJS rings the doorbell, and HDK opens her apartment door. KJS walks in and pulls HDK into his arms and hugs her tightly.

HDK - (Looks startle and asks) What is wrong?

KJS - I need to hold you for a bit, OK?

HDK - OK, but you are holding too tight

Scene fades away with both of them in a tight embrace...

Guest cathycasi21

KJS walks by, sees SMW collapse on the floor and rushes in to help her. Next scene, at the hospital the attending physician informs KJS of SMW's condition...KJS is shocked and gets a call from HDK asking about SMW. Next scene - SMW and KJS in the hospital room:

KJS - Why didn't you tell me and suffer alone? Do you think that I would not be by your side and help you through this?

SMW - I know you would stand by me. But I made the decision 3 years ago to let you go and to deal with this alone.

Please don't hate me or blame yourself. It has been 3 years now and you have someone in your life now who

makes you smile and be your old self again. Seeing you so happy with HDK has made me happy too. Promise me

that you will not blame yourself and be sad. Promise me that you will go on to have a good life.

Next scene - KJS rings the doorbell, and HDK opens her apartment door. KJS walks in and pulls HDK into his arms and hugs her tightly.

Awwwwwww That would be a great idea. We have some great writers here.heheh

Guest skygazer

only a week to go, 2 eps left ahhhh if only it'll last longer...

i just hope they wont make AC climax with cancer :sweatingbullets: after all it's an action drama, it's almost sinful to have a 'cancer' exit, right? dang!!!

i'm looking forward for more romantic scenes of DK and JS in the last eps, they surely dont spend much time together as couples do yes? no?

Guest apple red

only a week to go, 2 eps left ahhhh if only it'll last longer...

i just hope they wont make AC climax with cancer :sweatingbullets: after all it's an action drama, it's almost sinful to have a 'cancer' exit, right? dang!!!

i'm looking forward for more romantic scenes of DK and JS in the last eps, they surely dont spend much time together as couples do yes? no?

No they dont .

As far as i remember there were only few scenes showing they spend some time together

1. eps 1 when HDk confront KJS for scrutiny her hotel room and then KJS got his chance to ask for her help.

2.eps 9, island scene (thanks to Manager Noh)

3. eps 11, HDK ask KJS to take a rest at her apartment (ok, nothing happened beside both of them sleep well)

3.eps 13, roof scene.

Otherwise their banterin on the hall, hospital scene or even on the road...

Guest ellabel

Ahh..In Ep 14, I felt bad for Agent Lee Mi Yeon..IMO, she did as much for HJ as he did for DK. Just don't like it when HJ asks for her help all the time and he does nothing in return. :crazy:

Overall, it was an alright episode. Not so much of excitement or so..was quite boring. Other than my interest for JS and DK, I wasn't really captivated by the other on-going plots. On the sidenote, I am also trying to figure out how they're gona address MW's illness, with so many sub-plots to handle in 2 eps. There's this Kim Seon Woo thingy and the Neo issue...It might be better if they just use the 2-3 years later thingy to end this drama, at least it'll not end up too rushed.

Yeah ep. 14 is ayt for me too, ripgal....... if you are tired and havent had much sleep lately, you will doze off in some scenes... i did! :blush: If not for the anticipation on the JS-DK moments, i will surely fall sound asleep.

I dont want to blame the writers again but i cant help it. They've bombarded us with all the fast-paced, thrilling scenes in the first few eppies then were not able to sustain the momentum. It wud be great if they started with a bang, take a few lulls then build-up then end with another big bang. Oh well....*sigh* :rolleyes: I guess we'll just have to wait and hope (a lot) that they still have a few surprises if not creativity left for the last 2 eppies.

Wah!!! jtranla... u can replace the AC writers..... and i'm sure with fees not as expensive as what they're charging.... this is a possibility...

Guest cococrust

a note. all my dl links that begins with tinyurl.com is invalid. The files are all removed. I will be reuploading them to SS in due course.

Guest acemaverick

thank you for providing the clip here as well as kyunghee at starjiwoo.

although, i don get a single thing they are saying but, it was nice to see, ahah, they had so much cuts.

Guest cathycasi21

Does anybody know what the model of phone that CJW uses?

I already know, hehehe it's the LG Prada and the price ranged from 600-700US

PS. the link is not working for me.. :unsure:

Does anybody know what the model of phone that CJW uses?

I already know, hehehe it's the LG Prada and the price ranged from 600-700US

PS. the link is not working for me.. :unsure:

1173324486_1.jpg

3g1016.jpg

3g1021.jpg

Thanks to sweetie at bhjwlove.com

Guest ellabel

^ Wow!!! Beautiful but very expensive cellphone!

Thanks, Ching sis.

wrblee, i love that hugging scene of Jiwoo and Jin Wook.

The expressions that play in LJW's face are priceless.

From utter surprise to extreme ecstacy.

And the most important part of all is i think he knows that Ji sung saw them thus, HJ's arrogant smile. :w00t:

a note. all my dl links that begins with tinyurl.com is invalid. The files are all removed. I will be reuploading them to SS in due course.

thanks for the info cococrust.

Guest msj1nstar

everyone is talking about how there is only two episodes left but i thought this was a twenty episode drama. am i mistaken?

Guest ellabel

everyone is talking about how there is only two episodes left but i thought this was a twenty episode drama. am i mistaken?

Air City was originally press released to be a 60-episode drama in 3-4 parts to commemorate Incheon Airport's anniversary..

Everybody assumed that this 1st installment is 20 eppies but from the latest news before the series began airing, this was trimmed to just 16 eppies.

Guest v3ronicakim

hey who is the guy that came from america in epi 13?

he looks so familiar

does anyone know?!

handsomechapvh6.jpg

THIS MAN.who is he?

Guest cococrust

I have reuploaded the eps (11 n 12) back to SS. Check my site for the links. I dont wanna spam too many links. :D

Archived