[drama 2005] Lovers In Praque 프라하의 연인

Luv

Guest Wintergurl

What that guy name? The one who act as the president's son? I think he is cute. Sometimes I think he look like Eui Chul.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What that guy name? The one who act as the president's son? I think he is cute. Sometimes I think he look like Eui Chul.

According to koreanwiz.org, his name is: Jang Geun Suk

(or as Yoon Gun-hee (Jae-hee's younger brother) hehe)

And as for the bodyguard (Dong-nam), his real name is Ha Jung Woo, which is the son of Lee Yong Gun (Four Sisters/Beautiful Life) in real life. *wait... which one is lee yong gun? o_O? >scratches head<*

Guest noonar

And as for the bodyguard (Dong-nam), his real name is Ha Jung Woo, which is the son of Lee Yong Gun (Four Sisters/Beautiful Life) in real life. *wait... which one is lee yong gun? o_O? >scratches head<*

do you have any link of Geun Suk.... :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

cheong_05.jpg

zoom in:

200509300177_1b.jpg

Let me know if the pic. is too big, I can just put the url.

news clip:so pretty...you can see the artworks, too

http://etv.donga.com/newsclip/videoreport....200510010000678

It starts from Kwanghwamun area, between Financial Center and Donga-Ilbo (newspaper) Bldg.

for those who intend to go to this area, you guys can take the train to Jonggak Station(Line 1) & take a 2-5 min walk to the beginning of the stream. it's called Cheonggyecheon Stream. :)

Guest coco fong

I don’t hate these scenarios because this is how a typical Korean Drama will appear…. but I just got tired of it after watching too many K-dramas.

Personally, I don’t really like scenes of a girl desperately pursuing a guy despite being rejected few times…..call me an old-fashioned ajummah but I think the script writer went too far with her ideas on how to attract the guy. Can you imagine Jae-Hee standing outside the male hwachang (toilet) for at least half an hour (I may be wrong on the timing) just to catch him or the scene where she spied closely at the restaurant checking the number of Police Officers dropping by to have their meals??? :rolleyes: Aigoooo....even her bodyguard got pissed off with her~~ and to make him disguise as her brother!! :w00t: Similarly, while watching another Taiwanese drama….(It started with a kiss), the female lead was chasing the guy from the beginning of the story until god knows when ….I decided to stop watching because I can’t expect a young girl wasting all her time (following practically everything he does….like going to the same Uni, joining the same club, stalking him whenever she sees him especially when he dates other girls….…etc. etc….). I know this kind of drama may appeal to many teenagers and perhaps I am of a different generation.....mianneh. Just my opinion.... :blush:

I also perfer the guy doing tall he chasing and the girl giving a hard time... When girls do the chasing it somehow seems not right... not romantic at all.

• 1 month later...

Yup, the OST is great!

I just got the DVD of this series... :) Gonna watch it overnight...

Could somebody please upload the OST on yousendit please?

Thanks.

Guest limroom9

jang geun suk's the guy that plays hwangjini's first love?

• 2 months later...

anybody have link dowload mv lovers in prague or anything eles of this drama (clip ,..) please share link to me ,I like lovers in prague very much please share to me

thank you

• 2 months later...
Guest greenpea133

i haven't seen this drama when i bought it but i purchased it cuz it was on sale n i wanted the 'lovers' collection.

Kind of thought it wasn't going to dat good at Lovers in Paris but O WOW its soOOO GOOD. They weren't dat good looking in the beginning but after watching the 2nd epi i thought they were the perfect actors for this drama. The more i see the actress playing Jae-Hee, she kind of looks like A-mei, a chinese singer.

the only thing that i'm not dat happy about is dat how come the big n colorful picture of the cover of the drama has to be the exlover n not the main one?? its pretty but not right.

'

• 2 weeks later...
Guest valenti

i love this drama and this is in my number 2 list :) at first, i thought this drama is boring because i'm not familiar with the actors/actresses. from the first episode up to the end, i love the scenes and some funny lines. :) i also love the character of jae hee and the thing about her desperately pursuing a guy, at first i think this is kinda off. this kind of a girl-chasing-guy or the girl first fall in love with a guy is a clique already in the korean drama (even in taiwanese drama, etc.).

but after i analyze the whole story, jae hee believes in destiny. as i recalled, she said to her bodyguard that she will not going to call Sang Hyuk just because she want to see him. but because she's waiting for the opportunity where they will met coincidentally in Korea. and that opportunity came so Jae Hee grabs that chance because she knows that it was destiny that let them to meet again. :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cheabjet

i love Kim Min Joon. I watched every series he played. I find that his performance in "Ireland" is awesome too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest battleuphoria

i just finished watching the drama and it's so good! andy is here... and jang geun suk as well. geun suk is really cute and handsome. he resembles kim kibum from super junior... haha

• 1 month later...
Guest honeybear

i also just finish watching LIP ..

i think its marvellous ..

KJH and the lead actress ... ohh.. i love their chemistry

the script writer maybe a bit over the top with her ideas, but i thought that looks quite funny ..got humor factor ..

KJH looks super cute in the last few episodes ..

they are such a sweet couple ..

any other shows that KJH starred in?

• 4 weeks later...

Lovers In Praque was rather enjoyable, often funny and pretty romantic at times... a refreshing story plot.. I fell in love with two leads and their quest for happiness... a refreshing story line that combined romance, politics and social status as key elements in determining a person's self worth.. At first glance..one would probably overlook the great cast... for.. they're not exactly your typical K-drama uber handsome... model beautiful... leads... but... the charms they bring out from their roles will leave you wanting to root for them... I was mesmerized by the inner beauty and the classiness of the leading lady Jeon Do Yeon... and I became a big fan of Kim Ju Hyeok.. his character... although tough on the outside... was a kind hearted detective full of integrity whom yearn for true love... I cried when he cried... love his acting.. :w00t:

p.s. a girl chasing after her destiny and the man she love is awesome!!! love knows no boundary ... aja aja aja =)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest artist

hi im new to kdrama and my friend introduce me to this (of course she's being korean) and tell me This is a good drama to watch. I am looking for the whole series download link (hopefully in megaupload), can anyone upload for me, please? at the moment, I have only the soft subs, could someone refer me to somewhere to get this series...

thxs in advance

ps. if possible please refer it in eng cause i cant read korean duh!!!!!

Guest cestlavie

This is weird...

You know... I caught the first episode of this drama on TV a few days ago, and got hooked to it. I can't wait...for the rest of the episodes, so I am watching the entire drama online...

Curious about what people think of this drama, I read through this entire thread over 2 days... 110 pages...now 111 pages with my reply.

I must say...this drama is definitely better then Lovers in Paris.

Ratings sometimes don't necessarily represent how good or bad the dramas are...

Even though Lovers in Prague's ratings didn't even go over 40%...or surpass Lovers in Paris, in my heart I think the story was well thought, and interestingly weaved.

It's just bad luck for this drama to compete with the 60-episode Goodbye Sadness, which although was said to be good, was not my cup of tea. I think it appealed to the older housewife audiences more, because my mother was greatly addicted to Goodbye Sadness...and its complicated "son is actually half-brother" plot.

Anyways... this drama is a refreshing change from the typical "guy woos girl" storyline. This is the 21st century, people! Women are a lot more vocal, outspoken and proactive about the things they want!

And I think JH's belief in destiny is convincing enough for us to buy the "girl woos guy" storyline. Because if it's fate to have her meet SH again in Korea, then it is perhaps really an indication that she and SH are destined to be together. (She didn't desperately look for SH when she came back to Korea but waited for fate to do its thing. So, she's not crazily desperate from the beginning! She still has her senses!)

Because once she did meet SH, if she didn't try to be closer to SH, she would never know...whether the fate and destiny is true or not. Besides, her heart already fluttered for SH in Prague when he came back to run with her in the marathon, and when SH tied her shoelaces... It was obvious that, JH was beginning to fall in love with SH at that time... She appreciates SH's devotion to his ex-gf, and his sense of responsibility as a man who kept his promises, in this case, he promised JH he will run with her in exchange for her help to look for HJ. This is something YW cannot and did not do. YW did not fulfill all his promises in due time to JH, and that was very hurtful to JH!

So, once again... I don't see how anybody cannot be convinced by this drama's story plot. It really just takes a little bit more thinking and analysis. This is what we call "interpreting" in cinema studies terms.

In short, if you are sick of pretty Korean guys and girls with empty dialogues and draggy story plots, you will definitely not regret watching Lovers in Prague. Get over the viewer-stereotyping-actors habit in you and watch it. You might be surprised that you will actually like it, fancy it and appreciate it... Because that's exactly what I had done.

Yours truly,

C'est La Vie

Archived