[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

4 hours ago, tothestars said:

Arthur's performance Flowers Bloom in Spring listed into top ratings for New Year's Eve Concert from all local China channel. Congrats!

Woo hoo! So freaking cool....lets go Arthur this is amazing! So happy for him incredible really! ❤️

• Blob 1

8 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Woo hoo! So freaking cool....lets go Arthur this is amazing! So happy for him incredible really! ❤️

Yeah that kindergarten performance but really beautiful to watch, everyone were curious about his performance since the previous one in Tencent Starlight was very good. He really tried his best to fit the theme 4 seasons lol.

53 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Yeah that kindergarten performance but really beautiful to watch, everyone were curious about his performance since the previous one in Tencent Starlight was very good. He really tried his best to fit the theme 4 seasons lol.

Kindergarten performance lol... Am actually dying OMG he was so uncomfortable and it's didn't help that all those backup dancers were allover him that worsened matters lol.. My poor baby. His first performance at tencent was pretty amazing  no distractions just concentrating on his performance and he was very much involved he had some control to do what he wanted(with his stage artwork which was brilliant) and I guess Hanan took away all the control and he was uncomfortable but he sounded good tho. 

I think with Arthur it's all about control and he loves singing those very emotional and sad songs that's more like his vibe in my opinion where it's just him a mic or a guitar❤️ can't wait to see his next performance..... Didn't know his tencent performance had high ratings as well honestly. Good for you Arthur❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Tashnat15 said:

Kindergarten performance lol... Am actually dying OMG he was so uncomfortable and it's didn't help that all those backup dancers were allover him that worsened matters lol.. My poor baby. His first performance at tencent was pretty amazing  no distractions just concentrating on his performance and he was very much involved he had some control to do what he wanted(with his stage artwork which was brilliant) and I guess Hanan took away all the control and he was uncomfortable but he sounded good tho. 

I think with Arthur it's all about control and he loves singing those very emotional and sad songs that's more like his vibe in my opinion where it's just him a mic or a guitar❤️ can't wait to see his next performance..... Didn't know his tencent performance had high ratings as well honestly. Good for you Arthur❤️

Yeah Hunan want to make it spectacular, with lights, dancer, special effects, fire and all the wire flying things, but that is not who our boy is, like you said, just a mic and a guitar maybe, with the simple monochrome stage, and yes he can focus, raise his confident and sing well with emotional. He is not a singer, he is an actor who loves to sing.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Yeah Hunan want to make it spectacular, with lights, dancer, special effects, fire and all the wire flying things, but that is not who our boy is, like you said, just a mic and a guitar maybe, with the simple monochrome stage, and yes he can focus, raise his confident and sing well with emotional. He is not a singer, he is an actor who loves to sing.

Hunan did too much imo. I disagree.... Arthur may not be the best singer but he sounds better than some of them singers and even actors who can sing imo(*also there was a discussion on twitter where fans were annoyed at singers who lipsync at these events which is absolutely ridiculous smh) .... Ofcourse his better at acting than being a singer but his a good singer and he has amazing tone imo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Hunan did too much imo. I disagree.... Arthur may not be the best singer but he sounds better than some of them singers and even actors who can sing imo(*also there was a discussion on twitter where fans were annoyed at singers who lipsync at these events which is absolutely ridiculous smh) .... Ofcourse his better at acting than being a singer but his a good singer and he has amazing tone imo

Yeah, i just havent accepted 100% arthur to be a singer, although i am very happy to hear him singing OST and perform in a stage. But he is really improved a lot. Every singer will be at their best when singing a song that match with their vocal, not all singer can sing all kind of songs yeah? So i believe when Arthur keep practicing, take singing class maybe, not just self-taught singing with his guitar, i believe he can be a better singer too! Like you said, he has an unique voice and tone, really fit for a sad, slow and calm song.

Yeah, sometimes in this kind live event, with so many stars involved, which are singers and actors, so only few senior singers will given more time to sing 2 or 3 songs, and duet live like Wang LeeHom, Ayunga, etc, and the rest only 1 song solo, or max 2 song join a group like Arthur. They might rehearsal for only few minutes. So i believe the preparation is not enough, so why bother to sing with real voice, just use lypsinc. I think i only hear real voice is Wang Lee Hom, Zhang XinCheng, many of them include Arthur has recorded it before the live event.

Different case with the real music concert, might be a solo concert or all singer concert like Korean Mnet Asian Music Award or any concert, they will be given a plenty time to practice and rehearsal. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tothestars said:

4 hours ago, tothestars said:

Yeah, i just havent accepted 100% arthur to be a singer, although i am very happy to hear him singing OST and perform in a stage. But he is really improved a lot. Every singer will be at their best when singing a song that match with their vocal, not all singer can sing all kind of songs yeah? So i believe when Arthur keep practicing, take singing class maybe, not just self-taught singing with his guitar, i believe he can be a better singer too! Like you said, he has an unique voice and tone, really fit for a sad, slow and calm song.

Yeah, sometimes in this kind live event, with so many stars involved, which are singers and actors, so only few senior singers will given more time to sing 2 or 3 songs, and duet live like Wang LeeHom, Ayunga, etc, and the rest only 1 song solo, or max 2 song join a group like Arthur. They might rehearsal for only few minutes. So i believe the preparation is not enough, so why bother to sing with real voice, just use lypsinc. I think i only hear real voice is Wang Lee Hom, Zhang XinCheng, many of them include Arthur has recorded it before the live event.

You nailed it about Arthur. The lipsync I don't agree with I mean where is the artistic integrity? (however much they get limited time but atleast do your best, fans are there to watch and support you and you freaking lipsync? Like that's the best you can do? Are you kidding me?! Smh this ticks me off) bare in mind these artists get to know that they would perform about a month before event, so you can practice and then rehearse afew days to the event, no excuses cause at the end of the day usually these singers are actually paid to sing at these events smh....

lipsyncing is just ridiculous to me period(disrespectful to the audience) But for Arthur's performances he didn't lipsync. It was live well it seemed that way to me. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

You nailed it about Arthur. The lipsync I don't agree with I mean where is the artistic integrity? (however much they get limited time but atleast do your best, fans are there to watch and support you and you freaking lipsync? Like that's the best you can do? Are you kidding me?! Smh this ticks me off) bare in mind these artists get to know that they would perform about a month before event, so you can practice and then rehearse afew days to the event, no excuses cause at the end of the day usually these singers are actually paid to sing at these events smh....

lipsyncing is just ridiculous to me period(disrespectful to the audience) But for Arthur's performances he didn't lipsync. It was live well it seemed that way to me. 

Cant agree more! Yes i believe you are right! As a singer you should always practice, that is your job right. As for actors being asked for singing in live event, i think they are not obliged to singing live, but it is better to give the best for their fans by singing live not lipsync.

For Arthur, I think in Hunan performance, Arthur did lipsync, but in Tencent Starlight he did live.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tothestars said:

Cant agree more! Yes i believe you are right! As a singer you should always practice, that is your job right. As for actors being asked for singing in live event, i think they are not obliged to singing live, but it is better to give the best for their fans by singing live not lipsync.

For Arthur, I think in Hunan performance, Arthur did lipsync, but in Tencent Starlight he did live.

Really he lipsync at the Hunan event?? Even with the group performance well that's just sad :(

Well didn't look like it to me, oh well! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tashnat15 said:

Really he lipsync at the Hunan event?? Even with the group performance well that's just sad :(

Well didn't look like it to me, oh well! 

Let me rewatch again, i dont know but his lips and the voice were not in sync, well i might wrong though... 

I think that his lips and voice were in sync though and you can here his voice louder when he shouted “L”.

But in Hunan concert many artists did lipsync for many years. It may be the normal practice of the channel to assure that everything went smoothly. 

However, I wonder why he was picked and attacked.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I think that his lips and voice were in sync though and you can here his voice louder when he shouted “L”.

But in Hunan concert many artists did lipsync for many years. It may be the normal practice of the channel to assure that everything went smoothly. 

However, I wonder why he was picked and attacked.

Oh i mean when he sang Flowers Bloom in Spring, i feel he did lipsync.

He was attacked because he was lipsync? Oh well haters, will attack anything yeah. But he get most watched at the end yeahhh, this means his performance was accepted and enjoyed by most tv viewers, cheers to that!

• Like 1

There are many haters.

He does not have many bad things . So the attacks were all about his family, his nationality, his look, his rich which is ridiculous.

I think it stems from jealousy.

He sang lives very good on the star night and got hot search. So I suspect that his rivals company tried to discredit him with the new year concert.

Lipsync or not he sung well and it is his own voice.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

There are many haters.

He does not have many bad things . So the attacks were all about his family, his nationality, his look, his rich which is ridiculous.

I think it stems from jealousy.

He sang lives very good on the star night and got hot search. So I suspect that his rivals company tried to discredit him with the new year concert.

Haters will always be haters. His handsome, smart and rich and just ignores/ avoids toxic environments. And yes he sounded amazing(score!!!!) 2021 is gonna be a huge year for him.... So I feel bad for the haters *cue evil laugh LOL! 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Yeap, it is his own voice! The unique one of course :wub:

3 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Haters will always be haters. His handsome, smart and rich and just ignores/ avoids toxic environments. And yes he sounded amazing(score!!!!) 2021 is gonna be a huge year for him.... So I feel bad for the haters *cue evil laugh LOL! 

Joining you *evil laugh* LOL!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

With all the crap happening in US especially in DC yesterday. (Remember their schools were in the east coast) Dang, am so glad Arthur and Alex are in China right now and safe! 

Hopefull everything gonna be okay in US, everybody stay calm and safe, too many bad things has happened, please dont add anything worse, stay safe everybody!

--------

18 years old Arthur for Dior Homme 180518

1yqdweb75s3i0lknu1ykdvunw.jpg

2g0hij8zbv89sgz4qcxla49iz.jpg

4l3ywar299nrb7na48tk7egjg.jpg

Spoiler

2q2suspm1gexprsubcsg8qthf.jpg

40jh6dwzujy4evf8qaaxh1f2v.jpg

5tks32q9iqll82dc1urovud9q.jpg

6hvyxfc2t21vokj6d5lc932tp.jpg

7c3a2cv3zak1s0caycfxg9fe3.jpg

Credit as tagged.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Y'all heard of a rumour that Arthur has an upcoming drama "Gold Rush" (Google translated) with an actress called Jessie Li (I think...) saw this on twitter. Is there anything about this??  Any truth to this? And who is this actress?? 

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Y'all heard of a rumour that Arthur has an upcoming drama "Gold Rush" (Google translated) with an actress called Jessie Li (I think...) saw this on twitter. Is there anything about this??  Any truth to this? And who is this actress?? 

Havent heard about this before, let me check

• Like 1