[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

3 hours ago, tothestars said:

Arthur Studio: Tonight Esquire MAHB Award

Gorgeous

Hide contents

He looks pretty darn good my goodness. Arthur hasn't missed this December, y'all notice the new haircut? Now Imma need him to get a tattoo lol.... Dead serious! That would be so hot idc!! :)

YEP! (*grinning) I was right he won the award(fashion artist of the year, rock on Arthur so happy his getting all this recognition, well deserved *doing my happy dance now) , the way Arthur stays winning woo hoo! You love to see it! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, tothestars said:

A VERY GOOD NEWS!! Finally Youku releases Get Smart Dad with Engsub on Youtube!

Freaking finally!!! What a relief to eventually understand what they talking about lol... 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Ok I gotta question, what's with most of these Chinese female celebrities wearing princess dresses with sweetheart necklines that are puffy with trains and all the glitter (LOL) at awards ceremonies. I noticed that this is a trend, limited design ideas?? No diversity at all. It's abit too much for me lol.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Ok I gotta question, what's with most of these Chinese female celebrities wearing princess dresses with sweetheart necklines that are puffy with trains and all the glitter (LOL) at awards ceremonies. I noticed that this is a trend, limited design ideas?? No diversity at all. It's abit too much for me lol.. 

Lol yeah most of them, only few were wearing modern style, simple yet elegant.

I think depends on their sponsor? Some of them like Arthur should be wearing their brand as the ambassador, some of them big or famous should be offered from few brands, and the rest has to pay for renting.

But yeah i think back to the artist's taste too right? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, tothestars said:

Lol yeah most of them, only few were wearing modern style, simple yet elegant.

I think depends on their sponsor? Some of them like Arthur should be wearing their brand as the ambassador, some of them big or famous should be offered from few brands, and the rest has to pay for renting.

But yeah i think back to the artist's taste too right? 

It's like they all have the same taste with those sparkly dresses. Am like dang y'all have the money, you can afford to buy or even rent an elegant, chic outfit even couture but not princess dresses... Lol do you notice all the glitter that comes with them? Haha 

Btw just seen that Arthur left for Beijing today, noticed that he spent afew extra days in Shanghai after Esquire awards wonder what he was doing there, a project? Audition? Brand meeting??? Other Work meetings? 

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Arthur's mom :heart:

3 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Btw just seen that Arthur left for Beijing today, noticed that he spent afew extra days in Shanghai after Esquire awards wonder what he was doing there, a project? Audition? Brand meeting??? Other Work meetings? 

Ah i didnt notice that, he was came to Shanghai one day prior to Esquire Awards event, and today he came back to Beijing to celebrate his mom bday. Yeah he might had some works or meeting friends.

• Like 2

Hello xiaoyuzhous. I think this is my first post here hehehe. I'm new to soompi so I don't know how this really works. I hope I am posting in the right place/topic. I want to share this with you all. Feiyu's iconic speech during the Super IP Gala.  He's really cute and funny. It has an eng sub. Watch here. 

https://twitter.com/cfyupdates/status/1338096014146686976?s=19

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, CFYSTAN said:

Hello xiaoyuzhous. I think this is my first post here hehehe. I'm new to soompi so I don't know how this really works. I hope I am posting in the right place/topic. I want to share this with you all. Feiyu's iconic speech during the Super IP Gala.  He's really cute and funny. It has an eng sub. Watch here. 

Hi! Welcome.... And yes this is the right place lol.... We all love, adore him and happy to have more fans join the forum to chat all things Arthur. And yes this was a great speech funny too, thanks :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CFYSTAN said:

https://twitter.com/cfyupdates/status/1338096014146686976?s=19

Hi welcome! Enjoy your stay and thx for sharing! We love sharing arent we?