Oh Ji Ho 오지호

Guest rainz*gurl

Oh ji-ho 's series Second Proposal will be shown this month here in the Philippines and just a few seconds teaser of the drama wherein OJH was seen was enough to create a stir to many viewers. Awesome!

Finished watching this drama and really like OJH here plus the two kids, they really good in drama! :)

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ji-ho 's series Second Proposal will be shown this month here in the Philippines and just a few seconds teaser of the drama wherein OJH was seen was enough to create a stir to many viewers. Awesome!

Finished watching this drama and really like OJH here plus the two kids, they really good in drama! :)

I was happy to hear that his drama is finally airing in the Philippines...I really hope this will let the door open for him as a Korean Wave star :D

Guest amurr

There are tons of photos from the Hallyu Shootings Stars event posted@:

http://www.fabsfaves.com/Hallyu%20Shooting...rs%20thumbs.htm

The the site belongs to Michelle Smith, who is a very smart amusing writer. She was at the airport to say goodbye to Oh Ji Ho and a couple of others who left early due to prior committments. A photo of her with Oh Ji Ho at the departure may be seen in her post for May 28, 2006.

UPDATE: March 20, 2008

Michelle's blog is no longer published, but if you click on the above link, the first picture to your left is the one I described.

Thanks amurr for posting that site the pictures are great! She is a lucky lady to get to meet him. Well it seems that Oh Ji Ho is a pretty charaitable guy, he also took part in the Aveda Handbags for the Earth auction. Aveda partnered with Project Alabama ,NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council) and EBAY and sent cotton handbags to celebrities all over the world and had them sign and decorate them and they had OJH do one. Well I was lucky enough to win the EBAY auction!!!! :w00t: I am now driving the mailman nuts waiting for it to come in the mail!! I can't wait to get it and have something he touched!! LOL!!! Hey it was for charity...a good cause..wink , wink :wub:

Here is the EBAY picture of the bag................

OJH_BAG_2-1.jpg

Guest amurr

Thanks amurr for posting that site the pictures are great! She is a lucky lady to get to meet him. Well it seems that Oh Ji Ho is a pretty charaitable guy, he also took part in the Aveda Handbags for the Earth auction. Aveda partnered with Project Alabama ,NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council) and EBAY and sent cotton handbags to celebrities all over the world and had them sign and decorate them and they had OJH do one. Well I was lucky enough to win the EBAY auction!!!! :w00t: I am now driving the mailman nuts waiting for it to come in the mail!! I can't wait to get it and have something he touched!! LOL!!! Hey it was for charity...a good cause..wink , wink :wub:

Here is the EBAY picture of the bag................

OJH_BAG_2-1.jpg

Glad I could supply something so interesting. I was very pleased to find the link. I had looked at it blankly for some time. I don't know why I didn't click on it. Better late than never. :rolleyes:

Great bag! Congrats!

Guest amurr

thanks amurr for the link to the shooting star team pics...Michelle is so lucky to have met OJH in person...

pooka 67...lucky you to have gotten OJH's bag....I'm jealous :D

Fortune does seem to smile on Michelle, and pooka67. Hope you have time to see the pix at M's place. There are tons of them.

Guest amurr

Just a quickie: Mace from Hawaii K-Drama Fans board has been kind enough to put a vid up at YouTube which had only been available through PhotoBucket previously. The resolution isn't the very best, but you can see OJH wiping the sweat off his brow in it. LOL

This is from a KBFD newscast (no English translation). Enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpuKgFi27vI

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rain_inthe_cloud

oh ji ho is really hot, he's even hotter than Eric in Super Rookie where Eric is the main actor, lol

Guest amurr

The fabulous face at work on his latest project. ( It's only make-up! )

Good luck Zio. Hope it's a great hit!

23hkp6o.jpg

many thanks amurr for the new Zio pics...have seen it on his blog recently...I hope his new movie turns out pretty well...anyway The Second Proposal is airing in my country right now and it's getting good reviews so far but the timeslot is too early for us to watch since many wanted to see him act in the drama...but anyway it's nice rewatching it :D

Guest amurr

many thanks amurr for the new Zio pics...have seen it on his blog recently...I hope his new movie turns out pretty well...anyway The Second Proposal is airing in my country right now and it's getting good reviews so far but the timeslot is too early for us to watch since many wanted to see him act in the drama...but anyway it's nice rewatching it :D

I wonder why they would put it in a time-slot that cuts out a lot of the audience? Bad planning. And the show is so wonderful and entertaining too. What a shame. That's the kind of thing people should protest against to the station. Stations listen if enough people complain. They depend on the audience to keep them in business.

I just finished watching Super Rookie for the 3rd time. The more I see of it, the more I realize what a good job he did. He was understated, as he should have been, and displayed a lot of conflict from within. I think he was very very good in it. It is so excellent. The trouble is, that following A Second Proposal so closely stole some thunder from it. People might have been expecting him to play another funny, sweet natured guy. The role of an ambitious schemer probably was a little much to digest so soon.

I would love for him to have the chance to exploit his abilities as a character actor, instead of always being so pretty. Enough with the sex-god already!

It isn't his fault. He's not powerful enough to demand good scripts yet.

Hopefully that day is not too far off in the future.

These pics are something! Wow. But he looks happy, like he's having fun. I hope making this movie is a real blast for him. He's such a funny guy. He should have more cheerful, occasionally outrageous, hilarious work. He's wonderful in comedies. :D

• 2 months later...

First korean male that I saw who have the biggest muscles, not used to this kind of physique..Im more into skinny type muscles

I watched him in Super Rookie and I hate him there, just to say he's an effective actor

And in my opinion, he doesn't look like a Korean

Archived