Oh Ji Ho 오지호

Guest rainz*gurl

Guest amurr

Hello everyone,

This is a copy of the announcement about the basketball game OJH is playing in.

Maybe some of you are in Hawaii. It would be nice if you could go to it!

Hope you're all having a great day!

Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:18 pm Post subject: Shooting Stars event

Hello--

Keep May 26 for Meet and Greet Banquet

and May 27 for basketball

game-- Open.

A Korean celebrity basketball team called Phoenix will be coming to play

basketball for charity. Benefits of the proceeds will go to the Boys and Girls Club of Honolulu.

Members of the team include:

Son Ji Chang (Trio, Honesty, The Gift others)

Lee Jung Jin ( Trio, Love Story in Harvard )

Oh Ji Ho ( Second Proposal, Super Rookie, Thank You Life)

Park Hyung Jun ( My Precious Child)

Kim Young Jun, Ko Doo Ok, Cho Hyun Churl. Lee Sang Hoon,

and Lee Jang Woo.

Others who will provide halftime entertainment at basketball game:

Kim Min Jong( Secrets, Pearl Necklace ) singer

Miss Chae Yeon, and comedian Lim Yoon Taek.

Event--Meet and Greet the Stars

Tickets for Banquet $75 per person or $700 for table of ten

Ala Moana Hotel

May 26, 2006

Doors open 4:30pm --

Includes picture taking with the celebrities

6:30 pm Introduction of stars

Dinner 7 pm

Tickets available at Beauty Touch starting MAY 1st at the Kaheka store

Call 946-8609 or 943-1183 for sales times and information.

Leis and personal cameras will be allowed with some restrictions due to time limitations--

Please prepare to bid on live auction items donated by the celebrities. CASH please.

Programs cost $2.

T- shirts available for $15

EVENT Shooting Stars Charity Basketball

Stan Sherrif Center-UH

Doors open 4:30 pm

Game 7 pm

Tickets for basketball game:

$20 for adults $10 for students ( college) Must show ID

May 27, 2006

Tickets available at Stan Sherrif

or from Hawaii K-Drama Fan Club Member

or Beauty Touch--

There will be many items for sale at the basketball game--

Chae Yeon and Kim Min Jong signed cd's at $20 a piece.

$35 for Phoenix basketball tops.

You wanted your favorite star to come to Hawaii--

If you haven't met them yet--

It could happen !!

Just support the ones who are coming--

aloha

Your favorite star could be coming to Hawaii !!

Join the Hawaii K-Drama Fan Club

cagee808@hotmail.com

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovewinter

Wow, those ppl in Hawaii are so lucky!

I hope I can be there to see and support :

LJJ

OJH

KMJ

Only know 3 of them.

Guest amurr

Hello everyone,

I'm glad I was able to supply some information for you.

Hope you can attend L00Ni34u. You could bring back first-hand info/gossip...etc. :-)

For the rest of us too far from HI...well maybe pix will come our way. (fingers crossed)

Love to all.

amurr

Guest tuna_madunna

he acts really creepy in super rookie.. which is wierd and funny at the same time!

why is his body so buffed? he's an athlete before? taekwondo?

hhmm.. God bless!

Guest amurr

he acts really creepy in super rookie.. which is wierd and funny at the same time!

why is his body so buffed? he's an athlete before? taekwondo?

hhmm.. God bless!

He's a swimmer, and was working out with weights for a while.

He's also into basketball and soccer.

Guest inez

Wow..Hawaiian gals go scream for Jiho n the the sexy basketBall team..!!

(first..The Playboys Baseball Team now The Phoenix BasketBall Team ...man!! the Korean actors are so sporty , fit and active!! :rolleyes: )

Guest amurr

See the music video by V.O.S. with OJH here One Two Three Testing.

I can't believe I figured out how to get it up there, but I did.

It's a long vid, and will be slow to load with a dial-up connection.

You can always make a cup of tea while you wait.

Enjoy it. It's sad, but it's good. :tears:

UPDATE March 20, 2008:

The video was removed from YouTube for violation of terms. What ever that means. Google now owns YouTube.

There are other Oh Ji Ho video clips at the site mentioned above, which has been renamed Little Videos 4 U.

Guest shooting_starz
:D amurr ur post was funny! but thanks for the upload! yes i first saw him too in super rookie! i thought he was HOTTER than eric! and to think i think eric is hot already but this guy! ohh he beat eric (well in that drama..i dont like eric with long hair :( ) hehehe anyhow...WAIT soo he was on autum shower!?! AS who? what? that was the first korean drama i watch and i dont remember him!!!! who was he in that drama???

Guest amurr

:D amurr ur post was funny! but thanks for the upload! yes i first saw him too in super rookie! i thought he was HOTTER than eric! and to think i think eric is hot already but this guy! ohh he beat eric (well in that drama..i dont like eric with long hair :( ) hehehe anyhow...WAIT soo he was on autum shower!?! AS who? what? that was the first korean drama i watch and i dont remember him!!!! who was he in that drama???

Uhhh...you mean was OJH in Autumn Shower? If so, yes. He was the husband. His look changes a lot with his haircut. It's very interesting the way he does that. It's smart for an actor to do those things. I think OJH is pretty smart.

Oh...Eric's hair. It was funny. He was supposed to look like a down and out dorky guy. Way behind in fashion...and poor. He did a good job of it. He was excellent. I had never seen him before. I'm impressed with him. He's very professional.

The guy that played his brother Min was so funny. His hair... :D He was great. I love Super Rookie. I've watched it twice since I got it. It's so well done.

I'm glad I was able to get the vid posted into the blog. First time I ever did anything like that. I was freaked out when I was doing it. Kept making mistakes. It's working...so I did something right!

You're very welcome! My pleasure.

Guest shooting_starz

is it me or does he look like LDW a little with that long hair amurr?.....either way he is stillllllllll HOT...so is LDW *drools* heheheh LOL

hmmmmmm the husband?? of who?? im still cant remember...sorry i havent seen that movie in sooooooo long i totally forgot wait........... am i mistaken it for autum love? ?????????? i think so...its two different movie right?? hehehe lol i think i have.......... ohhhhh yes i have mistaken it...i totally forgotten about autum shower... i was thinking of autum love hehe lol but i havent gotten around to autum shower yet...how is it? heheheh LOL im feel stupid :phew::sweatingbullets::w00t:

Guest amurr

is it me or does he look like LDW a little with that long hair amurr?.....either way he is stillllllllll HOT...so is LDW *drools* heheheh LOL

hmmmmmm the husband?? of who?? im still cant remember...sorry i havent seen that movie in sooooooo long i totally forgot wait........... am i mistaken it for autum love? ?????????? i think so...its two different movie right?? hehehe lol i think i have.......... ohhhhh yes i have mistaken it...i totally forgotten about autum shower... i was thinking of autum love hehe lol but i havent gotten around to autum shower yet...how is it? heheheh LOL im feel stupid :phew::sweatingbullets::w00t:

Oh, S_S don't feel stupid! I't easy to confuse things with similar titles.

I would not recommend Autumn Shower unless you speak Korean. The only copy of it available for sale here (U.S.) is from Hong Kong or Taiwan. The subtitles are so terrible, you have to be a mind reader to begin to figure them out. I don't think I can finish it, I'm up to episode 7, but haven't started it yet. The story is making me crazy. I don't know if the writing is bad, or it's just the subs. It closed with terrible ratings.

Too bad. I don't see anything wrong with the acting, and OJH is good in it. The story is .... Ohhh...I don't know. Too serious, but at the same time totally unrealistic, and often ridiculous. If OJH wasn't the most beautiful man anywhere, I would throw this box set out the window.

OJH probably gets sick every time he thinks of the title. Poor man. I hope the cast went out and drank a lot of beer every night just to survive.

He did a fantastic job in that video. He goes crazy very well.

LDW? Clarify for me please. I'm new to K Drama, and Korean movies. Actually just got into authentic Asian films recently. I love it.

The days are ticking away. OJH will be in Hawaii playing basketball soon! Hope all the Hawaian fans make him feel loved and admired. And that "our" team wins. Of course.

Guest shooting_starz

amurr.... have you seen my girl? (if not...i recommend it!!) LDW or lee dang wook(i think i spell his name right heheh lol) is the main character in that drama!!! he is TOTAL HOTTIE too!!! there is a thread on him...check him out...

i'll probably get around to autum shower one of these days...been busy with work and school... buttt just reading the summary if the plot seems interesting :sweatingbullets: hehehhe lol soo hopefully i'll under stand it hehehe lol

Guest amurr

amurr.... have you seen my girl? (if not...i recommend it!!) LDW or lee dang wook(i think i spell his name right heheh lol) is the main character in that drama!!! he is TOTAL HOTTIE too!!! there is a thread on him...check him out...

i'll probably get around to autum shower one of these days...been busy with work and school... buttt just reading the summary if the plot seems interesting :sweatingbullets: hehehhe lol soo hopefully i'll under stand it hehehe lol

Hi S_S!

I haven't seen My Girl. I have to buy everything I want to see because there is no Asian TV here at all.

If you speak Korean, Autumn Shower might be okay. The subtitles done in China are horrible. I really paid attention to it, and I couldn't figure out half of what the dialog might have been. (Please note, I said might have :(

Buying A.S. was a waste of my money.

Guest amurr

OJHwithfansfromHI-c.jpg

The photo above was a gift from Gerrie Nakamura to me, of fans from Hawaii visiting the stars in Korea.

Thanks Gerrie!

Archived