Oh Ji Ho 오지호

Guest rainz*gurl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoy these pics!

He looks adorable there~

He sure does look adorable! Thanks a million for these great pix.

I went up and rated them 9 for one and 10 for the rest.

Nice to see you here alexakim. I've been away for months, but am back now

and want to wake this thread up again.

Guest limroom9

yea i remember my mom saying he was good looking in super rookie. i somehow didn't like the insecure perfectionist role he played in that drama, but i like him more now.

I just saw the first scenes of Fantasy Couple. I just have to say that he is very very very VERY gorgeous. Looks a bit like Takeshi Kaneshiro too. I can't wait to see more of FC and more of his movie La Belle and of course Rookie. Just have to find time out of school first, sadly.

He is without a doubt, one of the most compellingly handsome men in film/drama today.

He's very masculine, and is now reflecting maturity. His acting skills have been underrated all along.

We all missed something when we watched him on the screen. He's very subtle. It's easily missed.

I've been viewing his performances again lately, and have been able to pick up a lot more than in the past.

It's unfortunate that I have no access to his current drama, and can only hope it will come out as a boxed set eventually (with decent subtitles!).

I love the pix alexakim just put up.

He makes a terriffic gangster, and he seems to have had fun doing the movie 'My Wife is a Gangster 3'.

What's the story with the bandage on his face? Is it really an injury, or part of the new show? I have a photo of him with a cat up at the site, and one with a bandage on his cheek. I joked that he had wrestled the cat and lost the battle. I hope the fabulous face didn't really get injured. :(

Anybody know about it?

it's just part of the drama. han ye seul hit him with a shovel in one scene when she thought he was a murderer

Oh good...well, you know what I mean. I thought the cat actually landed one on him.

Thanks tomstin. I appreciate it.

Guest limroom9

after finishing ep 2, i can see how his acting improved a lot from earlier days. i personally don't like the way han yeh sul acts either (she repeats things so many times, like when she says she doesn't like something in the house). but the drama itself is really funny, so i'm going to keep watching it.

hehe..no problem..i hope you can watch it soon it's really funny

Thanks. I hope it comes out to be seen. I'll be a long time though. I just saw your series of pix on the animal exchange. They are so good. I love them! Makes it so much closer to be able to see those shots.

It's very nice of you to post them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alexakim

Yes, the pics are from his Cyworld ^^

I'm not quite often visiting his page too,

and when I visited few days ago, "What friend say" section is blank~

I forgot to write then, hehe ^^

Few weeks ago he replied my msg when I sent him Chuseok gift~

Zio.jpg

Archived