[Movie 2020] Call, 콜

maris1

Sports Chosun

[Interview④]'Call' Park Shin-hye "I'm also creepy while watching Jeon Jong-seo's acting... Actually, I'm a cute and cute friend"

Input 2020.11.24. 11:54 am

Revised 24.11.2020 12:13 PM

Park Shin-hye, who has established himself as a chemistry maker in the name and reality by matching an impressive breath with each other's actors such as the drama'Heirs','Doctors','Memories of the Alhambra' and the movie'Hyung'. In this summer's zombie movie'#Alive', he played the role of Yoobin, who has a natural courage and survival strategy, and showed a completely different image from the lovely and healthy image he had shown so far. Show a new face again.

'Call', in which most of the movie's development is conducted by Seoyeon and Youngsook (Jeon Jongseo). When asked about this kind of filming method, Park Shin-hye said, "During the shooting, because of the set, props, or the situation on the scene, we were filming sequentially from the past to the present. I filmed from Youngsuk in the past to Seoyeon. So when I shoot, Youngsuk's filming was It was over." “In the case of an important emotional scene, however, the actor came to the set and made a phone call together. When Jongseo was filming, I went to the scene to read the script, and when I was filming, Jongseo came and read the script. The sound from the scene itself. He added, "I was able to act while exchanging emotions with each other."

Park Shin-hye said about this face-to-face scene, "There is a scene where we have a fight in a scene where we actually meet, but when we shoot, we didn't recognize it as intense. But he shouted the cut that the appearance of our acting looks breathtaking. So Without even knowing, we said,'Are you fierce?' "I think I'd be happy that the feelings we felt at the scene were conveyed," he explained.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003663423

She also said that they revised the script together to not make Seoyeon just a passive character that follows the villain obediently 
Truly love when producers and directors believe in Shin Hye and hope Shin hye will always negotiate to get what she wants

Imagen

cr: @bbeumshinhye

via @LolaStarlight1 / @1marisone

[CAP] Interview with Park Shin Hye and Jun Jong Seo of a movie <The Call>. Full video on Marie Claire Korea youtube.

Jeon Jon gSeo comments about Shin Hye making her laugh
“It feels like I met an artist. She has a warm & pretty image...more beautiful in real”

Trans: @YYSY_

Imagen

Imagen

@ParoShinhye/ @hajer_ss7

https://youtu.be/vU5C4W-a0_g

01  DAYS before #CALL On Netflix

<Call> Do you think the rumor has gone up there?
Even my brother who knows praises~

[VIDEO] 201124 jtbcbros IG Update

The Knowing Bros cast promoting Park Shinhye's, Jeon Jongseo's, and Kim Sungryung's new movie "Call" (콜)

https://instagram.com/p/CH9dcurjyes/?igshid=xrtz51602aye

KBS Entertainment

[Interview] Park Shin-hye “Character fight, war against time, and platform selection”

Input 2020.11.26. 11:11 am
Using text-to-speech services

-How do you feel about seeing the finished work?

“I cannot objectively see my work. When I watch the movie, the feeling I felt at the scene or how I was filming is rejuvenated. I was nervous ahead of a media preview yesterday (on-line). Unlike the theater preview, I am nervous even watching myself at home. I was delighted to see a reporter's article that the four actresses joined together to complete a female-centered drama. There were a lot of regrets, but I felt like I had solved a lot of things.”

-What was the most scary scene in the movie?

“A scene where Youngsook (Jeon Jong-seo) is saying goodbye to his mother. I think it was the scene where Jeon Jong-seo's passionate performance was shining. Seo-yeon, who was in charge of me, gained happiness through Young-sook, but as time goes by, the things that Youngsook is blackening, something that has been latent, gradually explodes. This is the reverse part of the play. As I watched the scene that was being ripped off, my heart became nervous as to how the situation would change afterwards. After that, the story goes crazy. It really seemed like a storm was coming.”

-Was the character Seoyeon attracted from the beginning?

“I filmed'Call' before'#Live'. To be honest, it is a work that I once refused. When I first received the script and read it, Youngsook's character came to be more attractive. Seoyeon seemed too passive. There were many similar parts to the appearance I previously played. I was worried about that. It was decided to appear and there was a scenario revision work. I talked a lot with the director about making a figure that faces Youngsook, who runs wild rather than passively, just like Seoyeon. As for the relevance of the story, he asked to capture the process of changing a person's emotions. Seoyeon, who was extremely normal, is being ruined into a character named Youngsook and becoming a character with poison. I thought it could be new too. The scenario was fun. At first, if I saw Youngsook rather than Seoyeon, I gradually saw Seoyeon while working together.”

Imagen

Imagen

-If Youngsook is madness, what kind of person is Seoyeon, and what part is the focus on acting?

“There is a desperate feeling of losing a family. Seo-yeon is mixed with anger and various emotions. I wondered how I could build it up one by one. In a way, a misunderstanding of mom. Oh, it's not a misunderstanding. It was a one-sided hate. What should I say? Yes resentment! I thought it was a resentment for not saving my dad. Such Seo-yeon gains vitality through Young-sook, becomes desperate, becomes angry, and falls into hell. I wanted to build that process. That is the acting I focused on in the movie'Cole'.”

-What was particularly interesting in the scenario.

“It was interesting that the situation of a person changes in one space. It aroused curiosity about how it would change. What if the future changes by connecting the past and present? I think the event will change, but I am more curious as it actually happens in one space. Imagine that this space where I am now changes before my eyes. I was curious how it would be expressed.”

-Two actresses act swear words. I think the burden would have been greater to act swear words after actor Jeon Jong-seo's severe swear words.

“I haven't had a chance to show the swearing scene through my work. I was worried that it would look awkward when shooting. (Former) It seems that the energy between actor Jong-seo exploded and naturally flowed. I wasn't particularly conscious of it. The situation in the play was so hot, I think I was swearing even if I was embarrassed.”

“What was burdened me was the burden that came from the sequence of filming. First, it was a way of seeing the actor who took the picture and continuing. It is not like actor Jong-seo's exchange of action and dialogue. Could it be as if they were exchanging with each other while taking separate cuts? That was my homework. I didn't want to do it like the fixed answer. I talked a lot with the bishop and tried to find new answers.”

“There wasn't a lot of acting face to face. Do it first, do it later. When I was filming my own volume, I even matched the lines next to me. That way, we narrowed the gap in the situation.”

-The two fight scenes

“There is actually a scene where the two meet and have a fight. The action was taken in harmony, but the filming was stopped in the middle. As I was immersed in shooting, both seemed to be intensified. The staff shouted the cut. They said it was breathtaking. It wasn't hurt, and the filming ended safely. I remember that I was rather embarrassed because everyone opened it and dried it. Anyway, I am glad that the feelings we felt in the field were conveyed

.”

“The character Youngsuk is madness. Convincingly erupts madness. I think the honest feelings of actor Jong-seo made it possible. Jongseo is an honest friend. It was also a stimulus for me. There were some things that I thought Youngsook expressed differently from the character. That was fun.”

● I will find a way

-Seo Taiji music comes out. You know Seo Taiji?

“I remember. Taeji Seo and children were born around the time of their debut. I am the'Ultraman' generation that Seo Taiji announced during his comeback. By 2000, I was a middle school student too. "I know" is only known through music.”

-Will the'future person' be more advantageous than the'past person'?

“The person in the present can grasp the situation and move with more intelligence, but the person in the past still holds the key. Because of that, it shows a passive appearance that is dragged in the beginning. However, I am not a passive person. I think maybe, as time goes by, I will find a way like Seoyeon.”

Breathless, stylish and deliciously demented, THE CALL is the best Korean thriller of the past 2 years. Park Shin-hye and Jun Jong-seo battle across time in a wickedly fun ride that falters slightly in a relentless climax. Pick up when it rings worldwide on Netflix tomorrow.

Let’s hope that her new movie does well & be loved by many. 

Imagen

-How was your work with Director Choong-Hyun Lee?

“It’s my debut film in a commercial film, but I’m the same age. The strength of the director is that he explains very well what he understands. When you are filming a movie, there may be differences in what you think of each other. Clearly know how to close that gap, and harmonize well. If you are in doubt, resolve it reasonably. I was able to rely on the person who debuted. I had a good idea of the work. When Seo-yeon listened to the character explained by the director, I was convinced and reassuring.”

-How would you like to explain the last scene of'Call'? (In the movie, the subtitles are all up, and another change occurs as the two characters walk farther away.)

“In the previous interview, I was asked whether Youngsook eventually won. I don't think so. I think no one knows the end. I just thought it would be silly when it was over. I think it's a twist. I personally think so.”

-How about acting with your mother and Kim Sung-ryeong in the play?

“This is my third meeting with my senior. They acted together in the drama'You're handsome' and'Heirs'. I have great affection for you. He likes me so much, and he is pretty. There was also a feeling of affection while filming this time.”

Imagen

-How do you feel about working with the blue screen?

“The shooting site wasn't comfortable. The tunnel scene was taken with a blue screen from a converted vehicle. The scene where the character is torn is taken while imagining. The director showed me the sauce, but I couldn't sympathize. While filming, I thought of my father, and I remembered Park Ho-san, the father of the play. I felt empathy enough to not feel that it was a set. In fact, there were some misunderstandings and resentments toward the mother, but on the other hand, it is a scene where you can feel love for the father. Because of that, his revenge for Youngsook changed dramatically. Perhaps that scene was a difficult scene to act.”

● The biggest beneficiary Park Shin-hye, Netflix -Following the global release of'I'm

Alive','Call' also meets global audiences through Netflix. . Maybe actor Park Shin-hye is the best beneficiary. If you have any impressions.

“There is a special feeling when watching a movie in the theater. I think there is a strange eerie of sound, atmosphere, and genre movies. Feeling creepy. But can you fully feel that with a streaming service? It can also be a disadvantage of the small screen. I was worried about what to do if I couldn't see the details of our movie. But I thought the opposite. You can see it anywhere, you can see it when you want, and you can see it with people all over the world. I can tell you that you can make a movie like this in Korea. Park Shin-hye may be the biggest beneficiary, but if we think more broadly, we expect the interest in our (Korean) film staff to increase as well. It may be an opportunity to be recognized for your skills and expand overseas. Think positively. "

"Our movie is like that. There has been a story before, that changes the future over time. When a situation changes through time, the price of the person to bear, the desperateness of the one who pays the price, and the feelings of those who accept such a story will all be different, so many people around the world will be able to enjoy the movie. “

Jeo Jong Seo: I remember that I kept receiving something from #ParkShinHye, like snacks since she received a lot of coffee truck. While shooting she had back to back scheduled in overseas and she always give me gifts.

img.gif

Imagen

@ShinHyePark1990

Happy Thanksgiving 

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

3 Reasons Why I Recommended You To Watch 'The Call'

Imagen

Imagen

Spoiler

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

#TheCall #สายตรงต่ออดีต #NetflixTH

3 เหตุผลที่อยากให้ดู The Call (สายตรงต่ออดีต) 'ดูเถอะพี่ขอ' | Why We Watch | Netflix

26 nov 2020