Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

7 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

Thank goodness they didn't change up the winner due to his scandal. I'm pissed at Pd Oh though for not mentioning Seon Ho at all in his acceptance speech for Start-up winning an award there. Seon Ho practically carried the show! 

In the ex’s letter, she wrote that KSH was mocking hjp’s character and yet, he hypocritically thank the director for giving him the role of his life (something like that). So this pd must be very hurt hearing that whether it’s true or not, as he personally recruited him for this role! 
It is good that no more saga to go on! The sooner this whole ordeal quiets down, the sooner people will calm down and hence create a less controversial situation for sad tropics production team to make a decision on KSH.

Another good news I just found out last nite, Canon Korea put it back KSH old picture (last year promotion) on their IG. 

Honestly I'm surprise to see Canon Korea brave enough to put it back him there as the scandal still fresh and not died down yet. So many comment on all KSH picture from his fans around the world thanks Canon Korea. 

Check yourself and scroll down.

Arena Magazine for November volume with KSH pictorial also not cancel it and still release the magazine.

At least there is a glimpse of hope that he can coming back sooner *finger cross*

KSH fighting!!

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, egluvsnupi said:

Another good news I just found out last nite, Canon Korea put it back KSH old picture (last year promotion) on their IG. 

Honestly I'm surprise to see Canon Korea brave enough to put it back him there as the scandal still fresh and not died down yet. So many comment on all KSH picture from his fans around the world thanks Canon Korea. 

Check yourself and scroll down.

Arena Magazine for November volume with KSH pictorial also not cancel it and still release the magazine.

At least there is a glimpse of hope that he can coming back sooner *finger cross*

KSH fighting!!

Seriously, KSH didn’t cheat on his ex, didn’t abuse her, they were together over a yr! The failure is all about her unmet expectation and emotional needs and the abortion issue which is none of the world’s business. We certainly have to judge the moral values and behavior of celebrities as they could be role models for the young ones. Whether he will take on sad tropics, he still needs to have a deep reflection/contemplation on this experience, his goals, and sanctify his life! may be come back renewed with vigor and face the world with dignity! 

@2d1n_fan this is so sad heart-wrenching! I was actually thinking about his mom. He switched from theater to tv because of his mom. And now he is going through this, I bet his mom is blaming herself for this! :cries:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

38 minutes ago, 2d1n_fan said:

I'd like to preface this by saying the source of the post below has not been verified. Apparently it was posted by a long time friend of KSH

His theatre friends should know him better than the TV co stars since they spent so much time together for plays. And it was pre-stardom days.

It is true, his parents must be devastated. But I hope they are there for him

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

His theatre friends should know him better than the TV co stars since they spent so much time together for plays. And it was pre-stardom days.

It is true, his parents must be devastated. But I hope they are there for him

I think it’s true too! this person responded to each claim the ex said in a sensible and extent order, not just bits and pieces!

yes, it’s so hurtful and damaging to the whole family, like the op said! He is their only child, and it hurts him to see them hurt!

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Gosh, this is like him being a real life Hong Dusik if what his alleged friend says is true. Taking all the blame, not sharing details to clear things up and just apologise to everyone. 

Hope his parents are OK. Must be heart-breaking to see their precious child being brought down like this. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, sanghyuk said:

I think it’s true too! this person responded to each claim the ex said in a sensible and extent order, not just bits and pieces!

yes, it’s so hurtful and damaging to the whole family, like the op said! He is their only child, and it hurts him to see them hurt!

My wish is for the 2 Days 1 Night family to speak up. They knew him the longest in the entertainment industry and had spent extended periods of time together in sometimes the worst conditions. Wouldn’t that be the best way to know a true character of a person?  

• Insightful 1

@Ohsh Unfortunately that is very unlikely. Celebrities rarely comment on other celebrity's scandals. They may offer their support to him privately but it would be a huge risk to do so publicly. Besides, this is largely a private matter and they may not want to fuel the frenzy by attracting attention to it.

On a separate note, I read Lee Sang Yi posted in his ig a clip of him singing a cover song & he changed up the lyrics a little. Some KSH fans said the lyrics seemed to be of encouragement & not sure if it was directed to KSH.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I wish KSH is aware that he is still getting love from his fans. Hence, he is feeling okay with less pressure now. 

When fans comparing his life now with Hong Dushik, I kinda agree when he decided to take the blame but please.. please don’t do anything reckless. The reality of entertainment industry is very harsh and I hope he can survive.

If Jun Jun Young can comeback to 2D1N after 3months hiatus (sorry if i’m wrong), KSH can too. Latest article seems giving a positive light for KSH. Not because of his good looks. But for his talent, maybe netizens will accept him.

I hope his fans can become his Hye Jin. Instead of leaving him during his hard time, fans are still with him and didn’t leave him alone. And KSH will notice this this.

• Like 8

@2d1n_fan I read the twit and gosh...I'm lost for words. Why can't she talk to him in private. But as much as I feel frustated, I cannot imagine how KSH will get through this. Moreover he once said in 2d1n he's the type who won't blame others. 

anyway. this maybe another good news.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

hmm.. im not a total fan of KSH but i must admit his drama "hometown cha cha cha" have a really good story and his acting skills have much improvements. My boyfriend and i really love this drama alot and we also felt that Hong Ban Jang characters suits KSH alot. And i must say this drama helps me and my boyfriend grow stronger because we learn many things on how to handle difficult situations and being by each other side. This drama is really in one of my top list fav and KSH is also one of my top list fav actor! Yes, his real life we all wont know much about him. Everyone makes a mistake, we aren't perfect. I hope he will be heal soon and produce more brilliant dramas. I believe he will walk out of the dark forest soon and into better man. 

• Like 7

I do hope the post that @2d1n_fan shared (thank you!) will spread like wildfire like the one woman A posted. Whether it is true or not, we might never know, but at least it sounds sensible and not biased.

News like @egluvsnupi posted is great to know, too, thank you! I hope brands will also give him a second chance. 

I read that Seon Ho lost quite a lot of followers on the day he said sorry, but his followers slowly increases again, it is still at 7,3mil at the moment so it is not a bad sign. 

Let's stay positive and support Seon Ho! It's a long battle ahead but I am glad Seon Ho is not facing it alone, I hope he can read these comments, so heartwarming :tears:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

38 minutes ago, 2d1n_fan said:

@Ohsh Unfortunately that is very unlikely. Celebrities rarely comment on other celebrity's scandals. They may offer their support to him privately but it would be a huge risk to do so publicly. Besides, this is largely a private matter and they may not want to fuel the frenzy by attracting attention to it.

On a separate note, I read Lee Sang Yi posted in his ig a clip of him singing a cover song & he changed up the lyrics a little. Some KSH fans said the lyrics seemed to be of encouragement & not sure if it was directed to KSH.

juts want to say thanks for pulling in the information from Korea! Good to know what is the latest sentiments there

• Like 2

@OhshI find comfort that all of the 2d1n members are still following KSH on instagram and to me that is one of the loudest support they can give to him. It seems like celebs usually start unfollowing celebrities with scandals so that they are not associated to the scandalised person but the 2D1N members didn't. 

And I also find it comforting that nobody else came out to slander his character, as usually, when someone speaks up, it will trigger a chain of poster B, C and D, supporting A's claims. 

I am telling myself to not be a blinded fan. Just making sense of A's statement by relying on the patterns from other celebrities' scandals because there is only her side. :(I pity her too, don't get me wrong. I will never know what she is going through because I am not her so I don't wanna judge. 

Just believing that time will be kind to everyone affected by this, including his fans as well. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, peace said:

I find comfort that all of the 2d1n members are still following KSH on instagram and to me that is one of the loudest support they can give to him. It seems like celebs usually start unfollowing celebrities with scandals so that they are not associated to the scandalised person but the 2D1N members didn't.

@peace I believe all of them still support him, the fact that they decide to continue with 5 members only speak volume for me. At first KBS announce they will try to find someone to replace KSH asap but soon they announce the rest of members want to continue just 5 of them. I feel like they want to keep the space empty and hope KSH can back together with them again in the future (even the chance so slim but miracle happen isn't it? They have tight knit relationship and never failed to support each other not just for 6 of them but the whole staff of 2D1N. In season 3, I never see the staff involve in the game, but as you can see in season 4 they love to challenge each other and have fun together. Also kbs_unicorn not even single one drop KSH picture from their IG.

It looks like one by one showing they support with their own way.

I heard Lee Sang Yi post a song on his IG with Hometown Chachacha OST and change the lyric a bit, Seonhada translate the song as an encouragement for KSH.

Also actor Jo Hancheol less than an hour ago post a photo with Gongjin village people including KSH. 

I'm sure for everyone who have been worked with KSH know the real him.

Oh another info the journalist Lee Jin Ho who reveal K actor is KSH upload a new video on his youtube channel. He mention he found A story not 100% true but because KSH choose to silent and apologise he decide not reveal the whole story and leave it as it is. 

Knetz now angry with him, because of him KSH get exposed and his image ruin in split second.

They want him to take a responsibility and reveal the proof which story not correct instead of silent.

One of them even ask him to have self introspection until he die. 

I just translate this from michimomo IG story. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1