Quantcast
icyphoenix

Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우 [ Upcoming drama: Rookie Historian Goo Hae-Ryung]

Omo look at those juicy burgers... Must have been a long flight for them!!

Yayyy can't wait to see footage of them at the K Expo tomorrow night!! I wonder if CEW will get all the loud screams again when he does his lines!! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

Yayyy can't wait to see footage of them at the K Expo tomorrow night!! I wonder if CEW will get all the loud screams again when he does his lines!! 

I m too waiting for that.. He is defo to be swarmed up by his fangirls:phew:..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, susieunnie said:

Can’t wait to see them perform too. I am very amazed at how this group dance. They are very precise in their movements. They are moving like they’re just one. Perfect sync and they move so gracefully. I watched most of their dance practices and performances videos. Hahaha  A total delight in the eye then add the bonus - CEW handsomeness. LOL :lol:

Those burgers made me crave! Looks so yummy!

• Like 2

Omo he is in a suit for the K Expo event? There is a red carpet I know.. So handsome!! You'd never think he was dorky with that face but  somehow it makes everyone love him more!

• Like 1

So dashing in a suit!!! I'd be freaking out if I were there!!

Can't quite here what he's saying here with all the noise.. I only picked up "like a gentleman" at the end. They all look so good!

• Like 1

OMG!!!!! Thank you for the uploads! He is just so handsome and cute, and ...dorky (the whole group is dorky, lol), but it’ true that it makes people love him more. 

Hopefully, more videos coming along! Really want to see their performance!

• Like 2

Of course he would get screams from the girls :wub:  The crowd is so lucky.. the venue doesn't seem huge so everyone must have gotten some good views of the stage!

Another clip.. love how he waves to the fans!

• Like 1

I just cannot with this cutie!!

@icyphoenixMaybe he is jetlagged! I think he will have to fly back soon to S Korea for the 2018 Korea Drama Awards! Hope uri Eun Woo rests up well.. his schedule is so packed now with his popularity soaring!

Edit: looks like CEW and Moonbin are already at the airport back to Seoul. Wonder if Moonbin only left earlier to accompany CEW :)

• Like 2

CEW going back to Seoul.. 

P. S. Moonbin n CEW r very close as far as my observation.. They both r cuties.. Many arohas ship their bromance:P

• Like 2

Some videos of their performance at K Expo are up! You'll find more from the same user account :) I think the boys slayed!! 

Here is one of CEW speaking English! His accent is so cute! I love hearing him speak English. He gets better and better each time!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, icyphoenix said:
CEW is gonna have a fanmeeting I guess

Oh wow is that going to be around when he's there for the reward vacation for MIIGB? Getting right back to work!! Poor baby needs a good rest too.. He's so hard working to please his fans! They should bring the rest of his group too.. I'm sure there are plenty of ASTRO fans there! 

Let's all marvel at this piece of art that he is..

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16804115&memberNo=1985604

Some of my faves! There are no bad photos of him.. seriously!! neomu neomu jal saeng-gyeoss-eo :wub:

1.jpg?type=w1200

16.jpg?type=w1200

11.jpg?type=w1200

32.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 1