Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우

icyphoenix

omOrknD.gif

VGVgZlk.gif

kE9QV8A.gifNative name :  이동민
kE9QV8A.gifBorn: March 30, 1997,Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province ,South Korea.
kE9QV8A.gifOccupation: Singer ,Actor
kE9QV8A.gifGenres K-pop
kE9QV8A.gifYears: active 2015–present

Cha Eun-woo was born on March 30,
1997,in Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea. Cha graduated from Hanlim Multi Art School in 2016.He is currently attending Sungkyunkwan University, majoring in performing arts.

kE9QV8A.gifLabels: Fantagio

X4R40ML.gif

Film
kE9QV8A.gif2014|My Brilliant Life| healthy

Ah-reum (Cameo)
Television series 
kE9QV8A.gif2017 |The Best Hit |MJ |KBS2 
kE9QV8A.gif2018 |Gangnam Beauty |Do Kyung-seok| JTBC 

kE9QV8A.gif2019| Rookie Historian Goo Hae-Ryung|MBC

(Ctto) 

eGhu1ua.gifeGhu1ua.gifeGhu1ua.gifeGhu1ua.gifeGhu1ua.gif

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yey  @icyphoenixthank you for this thread, Che Eun Woo deserves this.  I swear he is the next best thing in korean drama.  He has the talent, the passion, the attitude, the humility and not to mention the looks.    I have been stalking him since I discovered him in Gangnam Beauty wow, I am so impressed by this young man.  but boy, he was great in that kissing scene as an idol he surpassed our expectations.  Fighting CEW!

ISH updates of wrap up partu with CEW

10 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

Yey  @icyphoenixthank you for this thread, Che Eun Woo deserves this.  I swear he is the next best thing in korean drama.  He has the talent, the passion, the attitude, the humility and not to mention the looks.    I have been stalking him since I discovered him in Gangnam Beauty wow, I am so impressed by this young man.  but boy, he was great in that kissing scene as an idol he surpassed our expectations.  Fighting CEW!

I also believe that he will be the next big thing in the industry.. He has got the best of everything.. I m waiting for his next drama!! 

Finally! His own thread where we can all marvel over this guy! I am sad that Gangnam Beauty is ending, but I know we will see him again soon. All eyes on this guy after he has really started to prove himself as a man of many talents! Plus, there's always ASTRO events/videos to see what he is up to! I love his voice and his super focused look when dancing, so I hope he continues on in ASTRO for many many years to come! :)

CEW in wrap up party

6RCLUYb.jpg

VzHRIjQ.jpg

8pzmsDI.jpg

Spoiler

Ry7aUbs.jpg

1 hour ago, susieunnie said:

Finally! His own thread where we can all marvel over this guy! I am sad that Gangnam Beauty is ending, but I know we will see him again soon. All eyes on this guy after he has really started to prove himself as a man of many talents! Plus, there's always ASTRO events/videos to see what he is up to! I love his voice and his super focused look when dancing, so I hope he continues on in ASTRO for many many years to come! :)

I m soo sad that My ID is Gangnam Beauty is over.. I just wanna see him soon back onscreen:w00t:.. I m waiting to see his choice for future projects

Archived