Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우

icyphoenix

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to the World Friends Music Festival today (pretty proud as a foreigner with minimal Korean speaking skills to travel 2 hours on public transit to attend it.. but that's besides the point!) and OMG. The whole concert and ASTRO's performance was just electrifying!! Eun Woo is so gorgeous in person... He stands out the most just being himself and I'm so happy I got to see them while I am in Seoul! I missed the Romance Festival one because of a major flight delay, but turns out CEW wasn't able )to attend that one.. They were at the Get it Beauty Con and I had no idea about that one (coincidentally, I was shopping beside the stadium when they were in there lol!) and CEW will be at the Youth Night Market event and ASTRO will be performing at the SBS Kpop Concert this weekend (sold out of course, otherwise you bet I would go!) He and his group work so hard to show up for fans.. If I lived here I'd be so happy getting to see him so often lol!

Anyway I posted some videos and photos on my IG, so feel free to have a look! I was filming on my phone with one hand, and taking photos with a point and shoot using the other LOL. I'm happy I got some clear ones of CEW (it was quite the struggle and it was the fastest 15 mins of my life). I'm a bit annoyed because they said no DSLRs on the website but everyone and their mom had DSLRs with fancy lenses... I would have brought mine too then! My seats weren't terrible but there were lots of bodies in front of me filming too.. as you will see... Enjoy!!

@susieunnie, omg, thank you so much for the update and the videos! I'm so jealous, too! I really enjoy watching the performance. I was never into k-pop before, but now I'm so hooked.  I can imagine how much fun just being there! I guess no wonder Cha Eunwoo was selected as an idol who looks even better in person.

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:
Today he had an event.. But he looks soo tired!! 

Wahhh he is being pulled in all sorts of directions an events now that his popularity has skyrocketed! Hope he stays healthy and fans give him lots of love and support to keep him going! 

Looking forward to seeing more of him as his exposure increases exponentially!

9 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

CEW attended Seoul fashion week today

So handsome and fashionable as always!! Some of the close up HD shots of him shows he's got a few blemishes.. I hope he's eating healthy and sleeping well so his skin can recover and glow! 

Archived