Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우

icyphoenix

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@icyphoenix Wow! Que bueno! I was just thinking that I need to make a trip to somewhere nice and sunny like Mexico for my next trip and brush up on my Spanish XD

He sure is travelling a lot!! Hope he has fun during the process! Sucks because I think he's missing the ASTRO performance at the Busan One Asia Festival because of this.. Hope his team members are supportive of all his other activities! Must not be easy on the team to have to cover for one member, and I'm sure lots of fans will miss him!

He's so handsome in these ads!!

I just watched the new trailer of Top Management. Cha Eunwoo seems involving some romance part. But he is the second male lead, which means his heart will be broken. I hope he will continue proving his acting skill in this drama.

BTW, is there any thread for Top Management? 

16 hours ago, arohaew said:

I just watched the new trailer of Top Management. Cha Eunwoo seems involving some romance part. But he is the second male lead, which means his heart will be broken. I hope he will continue proving his acting skill in this drama.

I'm excited to watch this (miss his face haha) but I think it will be interesting because some of his role probably resonates to himself in reality, being an idol and all. He's the second male lead but they sure do keep showing him (he's chosen as the thumbnail for so many videos) and they show him quite a bit.. they should have made him the lead if they wanted to give him more attention like that :)  

CEW might be worried that it won't meet the expectations of viewers, following the success of MIIGB, but fans should support him anyway! He works hard trying to build an acting career too and show us many of his talents. His efforts should not go unnoticed (which they haven't been, as he has won some awards!). I'm excited to see him continue to reach his peak!

He is leaving for mexico

I guess he should take some rest n take a good look at scripts for his future project!! 

P. S. I m not much excited over top management as he is second lead n doesn't get the girl lolz.. Plus it is somewhat similar in ways with MIIGB.. He was a typical idol like student of college.. Here he is an idol.. I m waiting for his new project announcement!! I hope he selects something fresh n new from the characters he played!! 

13 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

He is leaving for mexico

I guess he should take some rest n take a good look at scripts for his future project!! 

P. S. I m not much excited over top management as he is second lead n doesn't get the girl lolz.. Plus it is somewhat similar in ways with MIIGB.. He was a typical idol like student of college.. Here he is an idol.. I m waiting for his new project announcement!! I hope he selects something fresh n new from the characters he played!! 

I know what you mean.. I'm gonna be disappointed not with his acting, but with the lack of screen time he has LOL. I want more!! haha. Still, I will probably end up watching and supporting his work!

He will probably play a chaebol at some point.. He definitely has the looks and can pull it off! Also, I would love to see him challenge himself in an action role.. or a bad boy and kill us all with his smoldering look.. lol! 

Just popping in to say I will definitely be watching Top Management, even if I'm already cursing Eunwoo not getting the girl lol. I do hope he gets a chance to rest for real after Indonesia and before ... whenever Astro's next comeback is going to be.

But I'm also already imagining all the various drama roles he can take on next year! He seems excited for the possibility of finding another script, so I hope he chooses well and doesn't just take whatever comes his way because his management wants him to make that money. Considering how well MIIGB turned out, he may have already started becoming more discerning.

ETA: Looking good at the Top Management press conference!

On 10/24/2018 at 9:05 PM, susieunnie said:

I know what you mean.. I'm gonna be disappointed not with his acting, but with the lack of screen time he has LOL. I want more!! haha. Still, I will probably end up watching and supporting his work!

He will probably play a chaebol at some point.. He definitely has the looks and can pull it off! Also, I would love to see him challenge himself in an action role.. or a bad boy and kill us all with his smoldering look.. lol! 

He would be the best in acting!! But still he doesn't get the girl lolz childish much.. I will defo watch this too!! 

But I want him to be something other than a pretty guy onscreen.. I want him varied roles not emphasizing his beauty like a lawyer or detective or my favorite one(psychotic character).. 

He definitely looks tired in top management press conference.. Hope he takes rest n chooses his next project!! 

4 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Not sure of the source for this, but if it's true then I'm thrilled! I've been hoping Eunwoo would take part in a historical drama:

Omo omo it's just perfect.. I m craving to see him in ancient robes.. Hope the news is true!! 

Friday Saturday the same timing as MIIGB

Source is still unknown!! 

Archived