[Upcoming Drama TBA] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다 - Sooyoung and Choi Tae Joon

0ly40

7 minutes ago, mylovegyoza said:

The movie was written entirely by the director based on Kim  EunJung's novel. However, for the drama, the novelist herself is co-writing the script along with Nam Jee-Yeon, scriptwriter of SNL Korea. I have so much expectation of it being funny tho. :blush:

@nrllee TaeJoon caught my attention in Missing 9. His acting is really good and I'm surprised that he's actually been actively acting since 2011. I somehow watched the Undateables, despite the story, I just watch it until the end because TaeJoon is just too cute.

I've always felt that there are some actors/actresses that deserve to be first lead but just never seem to be given the chance for some reason.  Sometimes they even outshine the first lead (for me they do anyway).  And they sort of languish as second leads or minor roles for ages.  Unfortunately some stay in that spot and others get given that one break I just think, "go for it.  Make this work! You deserve it after working so hard."  I haven't seen Missing 9.  I must look it up.  I am a relative newbie to KDrama so I have a lot of catching up to do. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/29/2018 at 11:05 AM, thecrazedkfangirl said:

@mylovegyoza that's exactly what came to my mind when I saw Chansung's casting news! I remember shipping them back then just because of that performance!!! huhu the feels! one of the legendary 2pm x snsd ships back then omg :wub: but yeah now that you said it it seems like she is wearing flats here XD i'm watching Suspicious Partner now and I was kinda surprised to find out that CTJ's taller than JCW. Chansung's just too tall compared to Taejoon so he made him look smaller than he actually is lol plus Sooyoung's such a tall lady herself too ^_^ (i'm kinda tall so the height is such a big deal to me whenever i look at guys lol)

My first thought when I found out that this is an OST from the drama was that, "Wow, they really invested in this" But then i thought, well this IS the FIRST drama that Warner Bros Korea invested in and it will simultaneously air in 160 countries. So... that's a lot to take in. o.o I'm curious as to how they will air this simultaneously in so many countries? will they add an english/etc sub automatically? what countries will be included (I really hope they include mine LOL) and if they already conducted a script reading then why aren't they announcing the TV Network yet? Did this happen before already? I'm just confused cause normally they announce the network first before proceeding with anything lol

Now that I think about it, maybe Chansung is standing closer to the camera and TaeJoon is just leaning a bit towards Sooyoung, thus resulting the height. I think the drama shall later confirms our assumption. LOL. I haven't seen the Suspicious Partner yet. I think I'll watch that while waiting for news about this one. LOL

The 160 countries caught so many attention. I think they're airing it through Warner TV. You're from Philippines right? I think Philippines has several channels associating with Warner TV. No need to worry. LOL. I'm still not sure whether it shall appear in Korea's national network tho. They did said it's going to be pre-production and need more time compare to other dramas, thus I'm assuming it's too early to request a drama slot. 

Sooyoung already got a new hairstyle. LOL

38 minutes ago, stuartjmz said:

I would be one of the few who would say, no SCREAM, DON'T!  The storyline is laughable - I mean, literally laughable - the villain gets beat to a pulp so many times, yet his face is devoid of scars or marks of any kind. And after trying to kill EVERYONE, many, many times, his end is a barbecue party with all his victims? Bizarre!  The writing of the show was unwatchably bad for me,  I called the show "Missing Neruns" - the only explanation I could come up with for how such drivel got written. 

since this is off topic I will reply in spoiler tag

Spoiler

Okay thanks for the heads up.  I will take your word for it.  I like my stories to make sense.  And from your short synopsis I will probably last 5 minutes into it and bail.  I have done the same in quite a few KDramas when the plot loses its way or when my incredulity level maxes out. :D  Or when the grandiosity of it loses me...like Mr Sunshine and dare I say it DOTS.  I am hoping this webtoon isn't going to disappoint me.  The title alone makes me want to laugh out loud but I am willing to give it a go.  I hope it takes off and has a cult following for the cast's sake.

Is it true that you are living in Middle Earth?  You lucky duck. :o

2 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

I would be one of the few who would say, no SCREAM, DON'T!  The storyline is laughable - I mean, literally laughable - the villain gets beat to a pulp so many times, yet his face is devoid of scars or marks of any kind. And after trying to kill EVERYONE, many, many times, his end is a barbecue party with all his victims? Bizarre!  The writing of the show was unwatchably bad for me,  I called the show "Missing Neruns" - the only explanation I could come up with for how such drivel got written. 

Spoiler

Btw, definitely you are not the only one.

That ending did left everyone like "the hell". But overall, aside from that weird and unacceptable ending, I find its complex characterization is on another level and that's what make me going with the drama (and perhaps I was rooting for the finale to make sense, but didn't happen). It was fun when watching during its run (if I take out the last episode), but definitely not for those who marathons it, since the fun ends way too quickly.

Spoiler

@stuartjmz I get your point hahaha and I respect it ^^ I do admit that I got so biased when watching it coz i love the cast and i was impressed by their acting but I totally agree that it did get so questionable at the end LOL (like wtf) I remember reading a blog/article back then that the last ep was supposed to be like a 'fanservice' or something but we really couldn't deny that it's just lazy writing lol idk why or what happened with the writers but it started so good and with such potiential and I hate that they didn't give us a good ending. 

16 hours ago, mylovegyoza said:

Now that I think about it, maybe Chansung is standing closer to the camera and TaeJoon is just leaning a bit towards Sooyoung, thus resulting the height. I think the drama shall later confirms our assumption. LOL. I haven't seen the Suspicious Partner yet. I think I'll watch that while waiting for news about this one. LOL

The 160 countries caught so many attention. I think they're airing it through Warner TV. You're from Philippines right? I think Philippines has several channels associating with Warner TV. No need to worry. LOL. I'm still not sure whether it shall appear in Korea's national network tho. They did said it's going to be pre-production and need more time compare to other dramas, thus I'm assuming it's too early to request a drama slot. 

Sooyoung already got a new hairstyle. LOL

And that concludes our height debate! LMAO
Yes! I am from the Philippines ^^ Ohh really? I didn't know there was a "Warner TV" channel lol so sad coz even if they'll broadcast it here, we don't have cable XD But eh, surely there's gonna be a live broadcast online so yeah even if it's raw there's gonna be subs available after a day or two so we're good. Ah, I love living in 2018.. *flashback to when I would wait for a drama to be available in a pirated dvd with sh*tty subs* oh the shivers- i don't wanna go back LOL

and omg yes! she has bangs now!! She's slowly transforming to Geunyoung :)  And they already started filming!!! I got so excited when i saw this lol so cute!

Spoiler

*EDIT: Casting News!

Rookie Song Chae-yoon as Cha Yu-ri, Who Jun's no.1 fan in his fanclub, "Milky Way"

2018083110161700473d3244b4fed11817619276

<Source>

On 8/31/2018 at 10:28 AM, thecrazedkfangirl said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@stuartjmz I get your point hahaha and I respect it ^^ I do admit that I got so biased when watching it coz i love the cast and i was impressed by their acting but I totally agree that it did get so questionable at the end LOL (like wtf) I remember reading a blog/article back then that the last ep was supposed to be like a 'fanservice' or something but we really couldn't deny that it's just lazy writing lol idk why or what happened with the writers but it started so good and with such potiential and I hate that they didn't give us a good ending. 

And that concludes our height debate! LMAO
Yes! I am from the Philippines ^^ Ohh really? I didn't know there was a "Warner TV" channel lol so sad coz even if they'll broadcast it here, we don't have cable XD But eh, surely there's gonna be a live broadcast online so yeah even if it's raw there's gonna be subs available after a day or two so we're good. Ah, I love living in 2018.. *flashback to when I would wait for a drama to be available in a pirated dvd with sh*tty subs* oh the shivers- i don't wanna go back LOL

and omg yes! she has bangs now!! She's slowly transforming to Geunyoung :)  And they already started filming!!! I got so excited when i saw this lol so cute!

*EDIT: Casting News!

Rookie Song Chae-yoon as Cha Yu-ri, Who Jun's no.1 fan in his fanclub, "Milky Way"

LOL. That shitty subs.. I remember watching Harry Potter movie with a Malaysian friend in Kuala Lumpur  but she got some extra laughter due to the weird mistranslations. It was something like "I put a spell on you" and in Malay subs it was written as "I put a spell(spelling a word) on you". Good very old days. We are so fortunate now that such a high quality of translations are available so soon thanks to the hard work of subbers. 

I just realized Sooyoung's formula in looking younger is by having bang (ref: Someone You May Know, MWSTT). I saw someone in the comments said Sooyoung looks like an unnie to TaeJoon (in fact, she is although by just a year. LOL). 

@mylovegyoza Yup, I noticed that too. Though I would've liked a subtle bang better though.. The one she had at Someone You May Know, she looked really pretty there T.T Nevertheless she still looks so beautiful <3

Anyways, Sooyoung and Chansung both were at the 2018 SEOUL International Drama Awards yesterday (09/04/2018)
They look so good :wub:
719782.jpg719818.jpg 

Spoiler

719785.jpg 719821.jpg

Adding more: I didn't notice much on this IG as at first I thought it was just a picture of GodinMedia's booth with WhoJoon's star dance move at the monitor, until I realized there's also a sneak peak of Lee GeunYoung scene in it.:o:) They should release that sneak peak tho. Looks so well made.

Btw, Park Sung-il shall play the role of a reporter name Choi Hee-Gun.

1926076866_zbGnUirP_EC82ACEBB3B8_-180911

(ref)

@mylovegyoza sorry for the late reply, I was kinda busy these past few days too T.T

yes! actually there's a backstory for that account LOL i'll just put it in a spoiler tag~

Spoiler

I made that account for sooyoung's supposedly drama, idk if you've heard of it, "Polyclinic Doctor" That time I was so excited that she's finally gonna play a doctor instead of the one who's sick LOL but unfortunately, it never saw the light of day. :( so it turned to MWSTT fan account but then again, I haven't even finished that drama LMAO and now I'm gonna turn it to SIMAAF fan account haha I just have to find a way to post updates without ruining the layout I just made XD what's your IG? Imma follow you in my main fan account ^^

and about the godinmedia post actually me too!! I didn't really notice it at first but when I checked their account again I wondered why they uploaded the same post 2 times lol but then when I saw it.. It got me so freaking excited LMAO I even planned to crop and edit the video but as always, didn't have time XD

UPDATE:

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while~ I'll update here some pictures updated by the casts at the scene. 

Today, if I'm not mistaken, almost half casting members are attending Busan Film Festival.

There's more from last two weeks. The lovely Ms Lim Doyoon's instagram. I'll update later. 

Btw, @thecrazedkfangirl If I'm not mistaken, last time I saw Han Ji An's manager repost your ig content. :D so cute.

@dotonly As far as I concern about the drama, there's no marriage contract. It's more like an anti-fan having a We Got  Married-like show with an idol. Have you check out the movie version?

On 10/4/2018 at 9:31 AM, dotonly said:

@mylovegyoza no i havent. I prefer to just watch the drama versions so i wouldn't have to compare.

Actually it's good not to compare, since you'll be watching with zero expectation. I've watch the movie, read the novel and just finished reading the comic. Now, I cannot help myself from wishing the plot would change for the better in the new drama version.

Btw, I heard rumors this drama shall be aired in MBC. I don't see any news articles/official blog confirming about this. I hope they will release it asap.

The outdated updates, lol:

Adding some more:

WonderWoman staff ID card:

Set: I believe it's WhoJoon's house.

Spoiler

The production were having a ritual to pray for drama's success. If you look in the spoiler, you'll see that the ritual is taken place at Who Joon's house.

2018101201000865500067461.jpg

@mylovegyoza I was busy too huhu so sorry I haven't visited this thread for weeks T.T But I constantly get notifs for the updates from sooyoungnews and godinmedia so I'm well informed.. Tho we're kinda dry on the updates lol I wonder what percent are they on the pre-production..

On 10/9/2018 at 5:12 PM, mylovegyoza said:

Actually it's good not to compare, since you'll be watching with zero expectation. I've watch the movie, read the novel and just finished reading the comic. Now, I cannot help myself from wishing the plot would change for the better in the new drama version.

Btw, I heard rumors this drama shall be aired in MBC. I don't see any news articles/official blog confirming about this. I hope they will release it asap.

I agree ^^ in my case I already watched the movie after it was released so I didn't have much of a choice to compare haha.
But really? Omg where did you hear it?

On 10/17/2018 at 11:22 AM, dotonly said:

Still no news about where and when it will airs?

Sadly, yes T.T As I've said on my previous posts i don't get why they're not releasing news about the channel, maybe they really don't have one yet. But yeah it seems that they received a great amount of investments from international companies so it kinda eased my worries about whether this drama will push through or not. 

JUST IN:

We have scenes from Japan everyone ^^ But we still don't have a picture (while filming) with our two leads in it.. T.T But it makes me wonder that majority of the scenes are taken from Who Joon's house hehe.

@thecrazedkfangirl I got the info from an MBC staff. But now I think about it, I may have interpreted it wrong. The production maybe were just borrowing the set or something from MBC. I checked the MBC drama schedule, I think they are already full until next year. Just like you said, there could be a high chance that this drama will not be shown through local channel but only through Warner TV.

From the co-stars IGs, it seems they are already on the second-half of the filming. :)

I always felt like there's so little content on Choi Taejoon's. I'm glad there's finally update:

There are so many updates from Okinawa:

And finally, a glimpse of both leads together:

Are they playing palm push game? lol

There are more updates actually, I'll share them later.

Archived