Sm Town Official Thread

Guest saltnpepper

heyyy.. i was just wonderinnn if anybody has the link to the sm trainees. cause i think i saw it either here on soompi or on asianfanatics... its like, the future SM town or something. where they had the trainee's pic and description =S

does anybody have that link/stuff on it?

Is it this one?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54196

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAIT........WHAT???????????? FLT 2 THE SKY DISBANDED?........HM?..REALY? ON FTTS THREAD IT SAID THEIR NOT!...In September 2006, Brian has announced that he will release his very first solo album. On his upcoming solo album, he will distance himself from collaborations with Fany, and will showcase classic pop music instead. The album is expected to release in November 2006. Fly to the Sky's seventh album is due for release in the winter of the same year.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLEAR THIS UP!? THANKS

Guest sassydork_.

I have no idea if FTTS disbanded or not. But what I clearly know if they're having solo projects Note that Hwanhee's going for drama and singing solo and Brian having his first Solo Album.

I love SM TWOWN site new layout its so organized now unlike before -__-

Guest vietblue99

FTTS has yet to disband and I remember from an interview or article that Brian said that he and Hwanhee are currently working on new album to release later this year. They're just doing solo projects right now that's it.

The SMTown site is so organized now before it was a bit messy.

Guest talksound

Yes, FTTS are not in any way disbanded.

Brian did mention in many interviews that after his solo debut album he was going to release another FTTS one.

& at the time was currently recording for it.

• 2 weeks later...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

SM Town - Winter Vacation 2006 Asian No. 1 February Talk 1 on Channel [V] Thailand.wmv [7.6MB] [pon@thaitvxq]

Dong Bang Shin Ki, Trax, Chun Sang Ji Hee

SM Town - Winter Vacation 2006 Asian No. 1 February Talk 2 on Channel [V] Thailand.wmv [7.3MB] [pon@thaitvxq]

BoA, Super Junior, Kang Ta, Dong Bang Shin Ki

Guest xiahukno

i looked only through a couple of the pages... but i realized that no one noted that AHYOOMI (formerly sugar member... the girl that sings that kim kunmo remake song & cutie honey) has officially signed with SM entertainment.

there is A LOT of controversy from SM fans saying that she doesnt fit that image that SM has.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v15764212.html

^proof that i'm NOT making this up... and it's official. not just something up in the air... its set and signed on paper contract. T.T also if you look her up on any Korean search engine sites like, daum, naver, etc. her profile stated clearly that her company (so sok sah) is SM Entertainment.

http://search.daum.net/cgi-bin/nsp/search....ch=%B0%CB%BB%F6

^her profiel from daum... (even if you cant read korean... you can see that its a picture of her and her songs Cutie honey is listed... and then on there randomly it wills ay SM Entertainment.)

*IMO*

it was a bad idea for SM to sign ahyoomi. i mean. yeah... she's a big celeb but she's more... b-lister... if SM is going to sign a a celeb they should sign an A-lister... that isn't so overly publicized... because i never noticed this before but after reading waht the korean fans had to say about this whole ordeal... i agree with them...

SM has that... "rich people" feel... but with ahyoomi joining... it gives that "cheap" feel. (not prostitution whoring feeling... but... like... not... high class.... i hate language barriers...) its better expressed in Korea. so whoever can read and express better in korean-english, then please... speak up... lol because i sure am NOT doing a very good job.

*ok... better explaination of what i meant above*

SM tends to market their female singers to be a "facination" to fans. like... they make them not talk a lot... and appear occationally and not everywhere ALL the time like ahyoomi. and so something about them is very... like unreachable. and so hence it makes them give the vibe of an a-lister celebrity. but with ahyoomi since she attended ALL game shows and is seen in TV in watever show there is possible, fans are saying that she doesnt fit the "high class rich" image.

(i dont know if that helps the explaination any... i hope it does... i mean im not anit ahyoomi... i dont mean to degrade her. i'm just trying to translate/express the voices of fans; including mine... but its hard to voice it in english when its far better expressed in Korea. us multi-languaged kids should know what i'm talking about... >.<)

apparently, her company previously was tied with SM anyways.. but still...

DISCRETION:

PLEASE DO NOT BASH/CRITICIZE ME FOR STATING MY OPINIONS ABOUT AHYOOMI SIGNING WITH SM. what i have said above is a DIRECT translation of what i feel in Korean but the way i wrote it may sound a little... harsh... but in no way did i mean it that way. i hope you guys understand... (esp the fluent korean speaking kids) that i just disagree with SM signing Ahyoomi and that she's overexposed versus other female SM artists who are kept more concealed to posess some kind of mystery in them... but i cant say that i LIKE ahyoomi either... but with all the anti's and celeb suidide/deaths/haters out nowadays... i just wnated to clear up that there is NO hate here. i'm very strict on no anti-ing of anyone.

when will suger girls debut?

You mean Super Girls? I heard it was around March or something.

OMG! i just came into this thread to ask... O_O

cause weren't they suppose to debut march of LAST year..? and now i hear they're suppose to debut "this march" with 4-5 members... :crazy:

i think it's going to be tough if sm decides to debut them now.. wonder girls has gained so much popularity in such a short amount of time... w/e.. more competition makes everything better...

btw.. i LOVE wonder girls

BUT i hope they'll make super girls debut.. i'm really interested in how well they will do... i kinda have high-ish expectations for them... i'm kinda already a fan of them, without them even being official.. despite the scandals...HAHAHA

Guest cherlyn

haha i also love snow dream more than red sun!!!!

but i was laughing at mciky's rap.. i didnt understand it until i read the lyrics...

the person who wrote the rap... "you make me a paralyse".... isnt tt grammatically incorrect? hahaha

n ri-in's snow facotry part was also funny.. cos she cut the word up... but nvm.. lets just enjoy the song... n mv!! haha i SO love snow dream mv w jaejoong n his "my part" snowball

i do agree tt sm isnt as serious in training as b4.. which may be good cos the trainees wont be so tired.. but then nowadays their artists seem to be popular cos of the hype and everyone doesnt concentrate on their talent which i think is sad and wasted.. hiaz

first super junior then super girls? haha sorry i lvoe super junior but i dunno if super girls can pull it off.. haha unless they have wacky personalities like the suju boys.. haha

dbsk<3

Guest sassydork_.

uppose to be this Feb but it was moved to march...yet I still have no news about them again~

I'm still looking forward with them~

• 1 month later...
Guest cc_yang

hmm... i also heard that Super Girls were suppose to debut March also... but... i'm not so sure... i'm also wondering when too... hehe!!! anyhow... i hope their songs are good... hehe!!! ^-^... anyways... mann... i think Sm should hold a concert in LA... gosh!!! i would totally go to it... because... i love everyone from Sm... hehe!!! and so... i support everyone from Sm... that would be good if they did hold a concert in the US... hehe!!! the closest to me would LA or Seattle... but... Seattle is much closer to me than LA... so... if their were to have a tour in the US... i think they should hold one in LA and Seattle... hehe!!! i would totally go to both... but... if i cannot go to both... i'll go to the one in Seattle... hehe!!! it'll only be a couple of hours... hehe!!! anyways... yeah... we should e-mail Sm and let them know... hehe!!! but... the thing is... they aren't trying to make it big here yet... they are still making it big in Asia... so... i understand why they haven't had a Sm concert yet in the US... hehe!!! but... that was just my thoughts and opinion... hehe!!! :D...

Guest hyeminnie

*IMO*

it was a bad idea for SM to sign ahyoomi. i mean. yeah... she's a big celeb but she's more... b-lister... if SM is going to sign a a celeb they should sign an A-lister... that isn't so overly publicized... because i never noticed this before but after reading waht the korean fans had to say about this whole ordeal... i agree with them...

SM has that... "rich people" feel... but with ahyoomi joining... it gives that "cheap" feel. (not prostitution whoring feeling... but... like... not... high class.... i hate language barriers...) its better expressed in Korea. so whoever can read and express better in korean-english, then please... speak up... lol because i sure am NOT doing a very good job.

*ok... better explaination of what i meant above*

SM tends to market their female singers to be a "facination" to fans. like... they make them not talk a lot... and appear occationally and not everywhere ALL the time like ahyoomi. and so something about them is very... like unreachable. and so hence it makes them give the vibe of an a-lister celebrity. but with ahyoomi since she attended ALL game shows and is seen in TV in watever show there is possible, fans are saying that she doesnt fit the "high class rich" image.

apparently, her company previously was tied with SM anyways.. but still...

DISCRETION:

PLEASE DO NOT BASH/CRITICIZE ME FOR STATING MY OPINIONS ABOUT AHYOOMI SIGNING WITH SM. what i have said above is a DIRECT translation of what i feel in Korean but the way i wrote it may sound a little... harsh... but in no way did i mean it that way. i hope you guys understand... (esp the fluent korean speaking kids) that i just disagree with SM signing Ahyoomi and that she's overexposed versus other female SM artists who are kept more concealed to posess some kind of mystery in them... but i cant say that i LIKE ahyoomi either... but with all the anti's and celeb suidide/deaths/haters out nowadays... i just wnated to clear up that there is NO hate here. i'm very strict on no anti-ing of anyone.

i agree with you. she really doesn't fit into the image. i went to your first link and the people commented the same way. she doesn't really belong in SM. i mean, with the female singers, SM tries to make them unreachable or unattainable. SM doesn't let them go on tv shows and act like whatever, so not everyone belongs in SM. and about the 'high class' image SMers give off, i agree with you. no offense, but the outfits ayoomi wore for 'cutie honey' didn't really give me that SM vibe. it was rather tacky and kinda horrendous. (not bashing, just don't like her outfits)

and i'm not hating her, but if she was like the kind of singer hyori was, then i might be able to accept it.

like BoA hasn't been on like any korean shows since the start of her career, but like you said, ayoomi has been on like every show there is.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Joshorty

WEll collaborated thread :D

Say I gotta ask - I already found My Angel My Light music video through this forums (thank you :D ! ) Now I'm looking for

Summer Vacation <-- the best :D

Dear Family

Snow Flake<-- I already tried asking for this guy from YouTube but he/she's not replying :( That's darn good quality. Anyone has this kinda of quality?

Hotmail

:(

I have all the other ones on VCDs (that came with the CDs :D ) I'd love to buy another version of the same album with a VCD but unfortunately, they didn't do that for them music videos I'm asking for T_T...

*geez which makes me wonder if Lee Soo Man will have plans in releasing a 10th Anniversary of SMTOWN coming with a DVD with all the clips..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest katie_l

Personally, I think that they signed Ayumi because she speaks Japanese, so they can use her to get an even larger foothold into the Japanese music market. Isn't that SM Entertainment's goal, to become even stronger in Japan?

Archived