Guest saltnpepper

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BendyStraw

^ oh ok ^^;;

But does she sing or anything..? O__o

She only sings in the chorus. She has no verses alone, like ISAK. However, if you'd like to listen to her, check out M.I.L.K and on YouTube you can find her singing a song while Hee Chul laughs at her during an airing of YoungStreet Radio. Her real name is Park Jae Young if you didn't know.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swtstar~

hmm I've heard a rumour about ricky is joing SM ?

yoochun aka micky(TVXQ)'s lil brother ?

does anyone knows anything about it ? ^^

*erhh..this is the right topic right?*

Guest BendyStraw

hmm I've heard a rumour about ricky is joing SM ?

yoochun aka micky(TVXQ)'s lil brother ?

does anyone knows anything about it ? ^^

*erhh..this is the right topic right?*

you could try asking ISAK on Arirang Radio, those two are good friends.

Guest swtstar~

ohh cuz i saw this

Park YooHwan (Yoochun's Bro) joined SM

This SM's new group consists of 2 Chinese-Japanese members.

Both of them are brothers, and the other member is Park Yoohwan (Yoochun's brother).

So they are : Park Yoohwan \ Han Cheor-yun \ Han Cheor-hoon

For both the brothers, the younger one look likes Yunho a lot while the elder brother is more bubbly.

The brothers will always write in their Cyworld about stories among the members, but it's always the younger brother that goes on Cyworld. They can't speak Chinese that well, but the elder brother is slightly better.

Yoohwan is currently a SM trainee and this group will probably debut this year.

Credit: checkerzelda @ dbsg livejournal community + Asteria*

Source:Baidu + yanthylin@CassiopeiaUSA + jzune@KpopKingdom

heyyy.. i was just wonderinnn if anybody has the link to the sm trainees. cause i think i saw it either here on soompi or on asianfanatics... its like, the future SM town or something. where they had the trainee's pic and description =S

does anybody have that link/stuff on it?

does anyone have the song Heh-Rin-Ki-Yuck-Sok-Ye-Kue-Dae (You, in my unclear memory) by SM's first artist Hyun Jin Young? SM town perform it all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtTh-FimKpM

please pm me back <3

oh my god, i remember this song. It's so funny to see Hyun Jin Young as SM's first artist. Hyun Jin Young Go Jin Young Go!

-edit-

Actually, I have found out that I do have the mp3 for this particular song. PM me if you want the link for it.

Guest hyeminnie

heyyy.. i was just wonderinnn if anybody has the link to the sm trainees. cause i think i saw it either here on soompi or on asianfanatics... its like, the future SM town or something. where they had the trainee's pic and description =S

does anybody have that link/stuff on it?

i think there was a sm trainee thread, but i can't find it, but i did find the supergirl thread

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34457

Guest BendyStraw

So it's confirmed that Ricky's joining SM isn't true right?

Last time I heard about him was that he was still in US. O.o

He moved to Korea, but I have no idea why... I think the trainee thing is just a rumor.

New info on Isak!

She will be the new VJ of 'Pops in Seoul' another program for Arirang... Don't forget to listen to her on mid-day break! If you want to know how, just PM me~

Archived