[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

7 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Did you see the teaser of ep 13? I'm so sad for Tar :tears: 

I'm trying really hard not to think about what i saw about TumTar in the teaser.:mellow: Don't want to spoil the mood what i'm getting now from AePete and TinCan.)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:
  Hide contents

UGG the Tin/Can moments seemed so awkward...I'm still not sold on them. :mellow:

Yeah, I still don't like them even after watching their scenes with subs, which sucks. I don't want to dislike these last couple episodes but Perth and Saint's acting and chemistry as Ae and Pete is hard to beat. :sweatingbullets: I'll just stay in my corner and rewatch their 5 minutes of screentime.

5 hours ago, polaroidpicture said:

:heart::heart: this episode! I was a tad bit disappointed by Can's stiff richard simmons lips but Tin more than made up for it.  I kept yelling open your mouth, Can. I keep forgetting that baby is a virgin with no kissing history prior to Tin.

You have to see this :P

Spoiler

Kid kiss Vs Adult kiss  :P

7 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

@deltos is just ribbing you a little. We know you're a big fan of BL and Love Sick isn't a series you would have missed. I watched the series many many times and even i didn't notice those two in the episode. Well i did and i didn't if you know what i mean. I knew there was two boys eating ice cream, but i didn't really pay much attention to them. I'm going to take special care in future and take a careful look at all the characters. 

7 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I AM SAYING NO SUCH THING! Once I read @Kim Soo-Lee's comment and I looked at the picture closely, I remembered. But I'll be honest, I usually skip certain parts of this episode to like when they had to hide in the toilet and when they watched P and N in the heart bush exchanging the necklace so I wouldn't remember this at all. 

2 more episodes to go and I'm feeling like KT scene will happen next episode and the Beach scene will be in the final episode. I'll have to wait for subs to do my breakdown. Still very satisfying.

6 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Don't I know it lol. But I take my card seriously :joy: and I still missed that. I know Kimmon was in LS but It's kinda like how you said you did but you didn't. I knew, but I didn't know because I never looked for him. Still, Mean comes as a surprise. 

Excuses...excuses...you have to pay attention...:lol: LS, MIR and LBC are a trifecta...there are cross overs with music, actors, scenes, locations, and props.  And, there is one maybe two more.... btw Mean was also in MIR. His characters name was Champ :rolleyes:

OK so it's taking me all day to get to E12.

It was something about this episode that made me think of Yaoi  Manga characters...you rarely see them  rarely live action.

The Tusundere CPL ( Tin/Can)  - I can think of a few manga's where there was a cpl like this who hate, fought, feel in love, and lived happily ever after. (Junjo Romantica) I will say this,  Tin is smooth...he really knows how to get some air between those lips in a kiss...nice !   Guess we'll have to wait until season 2  to see what Can does with his..:phew:

Dominant/Submissive ( Ae/Pete ) - anytime the word punish and sex goldfish are in the same scene you got a Dom/Sub relationship. 

the Goldfish are cannon.

And finally...'"Abandon hope all ye who enter here'"

screen-shot-2018-10-26-at-8-34-54-pm-cop

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Excuses...excuses...you have to pay attention...:lol: LS, MIR and LBC are a trifecta...there are cross overs with music, actors, scenes, locations, and props.  And, there is one maybe two more.... btw Mean was also in MIR. His characters name was Champ :rolleyes:

I know. I'm going to have to pay more attention to other characters in shows. I didn't even know about MIR, and now i'm going to have to watch it all over again. Not that i'm complaining, as it gives me a good excuse to sit and watch all the episodes. 

With only 2 episodes to go, we better have a season 2 or some of it will feel like unfinished business. I need to see "Shampoo" find out about Ae and Pete, or it will feel like an itch i can't scratch. 

16 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know. I'm going to have to pay more attention to other characters in shows. I didn't even know about MIR, and now i'm going to have to watch it all over again. Not that i'm complaining, as it gives me a good excuse to sit and watch all the episodes. 

With only 2 episodes to go, we better have a season 2 or some of it will feel like unfinished business. I need to see "Shampoo" find out about Ae and Pete, or it will feel like an itch i can't scratch. 

And I forgot to add Waterboyy the movie. Mean has been around the block a few times...:rolleyes:

We'll with all the drama going on it feels as though they took a page outta the 2M playbook.. In the spoiler, P'News tweet ( translated by Lazy). That the director has to say something is sad.

Spoiler

screen-shot-2018-10-26-at-10-50-31-pm.pn

8 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

2 more episodes to go and I'm feeling like KT scene will happen next episode

Are you willing to wager your Fujo card on that ?:joy:

8 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

and the Beach scene will be in the final episode

cross-over...beach was also the final scene in MIR2...

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

And I forgot to add Waterboyy the movie. Mean has been around the block a few times...:rolleyes:

We'll with all the drama going on it feels as though they took a page outta the 2M playbook.. In the spoiler, P'News tweet ( translated by Lazy). That the director has to say something is sad.

Reveal hidden contents

screen-shot-2018-10-26-at-10-50-31-pm.pn

Spoiler

I read it and sad isn't what i feel at the minute. I'm really mad as hell with some of the nasty stuff that's being posted by some people about the show, the actors and now even the director. I really don't get the mentality of some people. I don't care if it's adults or high schoolers, they have the mentality of a 2 year old.  Correction.....a 2 year old has a better mentality and more brains. 

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I read it and sad isn't what i feel at the minute. I'm really mad as hell with some of the nasty stuff that's being posted by some people about the show, the actors and now even the director. I really don't get the mentality of some people. I don't care if it's adults or high schoolers, they have the mentality of a 2 year old.  Correction.....a 2 year old has a better mentality and more brains. 

Spoiler

Well it's not rocket science to figure out it's all about money. The managers lucked up and their clients landed a highly successful and highly visible drama  - everybody is benefiting from this.  Greed and the offers kick in...the brands want sponsors this is all about getting all you can get before it's over. 

3 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well it's not rocket science to figure out it's all about money. The managers lucked up and their clients landed a highly successful and highly visible drama  - everybody is benefiting from this.  Greed and the offers kick in...the brands want sponsors this is all about getting all you can get before it's over. 

Spoiler

Even the entertainment industry has a nasty underbelly, and it's not all glitz and glamour when greed enters the equation. And, i will say that there are some people in the industry who i feel shouldn't be there. 

3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Hide contents

Even the entertainment industry has a nasty underbelly, and it's not all glitz and glamour when greed enters the equation. And, i will say that there are some people in the industry who i feel shouldn't be there. 

Spoiler

And perhaps we ( the viewers) are finally seeing it. A greedy manager is at the worse kinda hell...and sometimes even the actor believes the hype...let's see if one or both of them will get fired...doubt it...

9 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

And perhaps we ( the viewers) are finally seeing it. A greedy manager is at the worse kinda hell...and sometimes even the actor believes the hype...let's see if one or both of them will get fired...doubt it...

Spoiler

I'd love to see both of them get fired, but as you say it probably won't happen. Unfortunately, new talent to the industry do get entangled in all the hype. I'd really love to get a quick look at all of their contracts, but that's wishful thinking on my part. I'm just a nosy sob. :P

7 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I've honestly missed the whole drama and it's been such a confusing chain of events, that at this point, I am not sure what truly happened? :blink:Like, who started what? And, do they think publicly doing this helps their case? Gosh, that's why sometimes I like how things are run in America--at least most managers will keep some things from the public eye...(MOST)...but with Thailand, it seems that ever drama I have watched, there seems to be real world drama surrounding it too and always with the managers. They suck or they need proper training to be managers...I'll gladly take a job as one with free room and board, and watch me make these kids super stars with International Fans...all without an ounce of drama. :phew:

52 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You said it. I was like maybe they should have exposed it in the parking lot a couple episodes back and be done with it because for frick's sake, she needs to lay her heart to rest on this one and I need to see her do it :naughty:

28 minutes ago, deltos said:

Are you willing to wager your Fujo card on that ?:joy:

cross-over...beach was also the final scene in MIR2...

I love that scene with the 

Spoiler

confession from Fuse and the way he and Tee finally became official. I also love that all their friends were there to help and that they came full circle. They were the first and the last. BookFrame and LukmoYok still beat hem back in declaring themselves official before they did. 

As for betting my card, well my Fuji heart is pumping on this one. I truly fell they will leave us hanging for the spinoff but I want to hope they are going to bless us with a scene so I'm throwing my card in the ring. Damn it. Now I'm biting my nails...:fearful:

25 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Hide contents

11 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

See that kind of thinking is flawed to me  because with this kind of show and the love that is being poured out to this cast, money will always be coming in some way or another. LBC is really setting up their future as great actors. The same couldn't be said for some in 2M and that show was still well received. Why would you damage a good thing with greed and such short term thinking? Think of the future of your clients and how you actions reflect on them. I feel so sorry for Saint and Perth and the rest because I am sure it is putting a strain on them in same ways. I've already heard that Perth's manager is making him work when he is sick. That can't be good if it is true. The rumors are too much and I've been trying to avoid getting sucked in like I did with the Captain issue but it looks like I'm caught again. I really hope it all works out and that everyone involved sees the dangers of what they are doing and how it affects the future.

I could easily think I don't want to hire an actor who works for a problem no matter how good he is. There are always good actors and they wouldn't always come with bad baggage. If I'm thinking that, then so is some other casting agent who will overlook our boys and cost us the joy of watching them in some other drama because they just don't want to deal.

3 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:
  Hide contents

I've honestly missed the whole drama and it's been such a confusing chain of events, that at this point, I am not sure what truly happened? :blink:Like, who started what? And, do they think publicly doing this helps their case? Gosh, that's why sometimes I like how things are run in America--at least most managers will keep some things from the public eye...(MOST)...but with Thailand, it seems that ever drama I have watched, there seems to be real world drama surrounding it too and always with the managers. They suck or they need proper training to be managers...I'll gladly take a job as one with free room and board, and watch me make these kids super stars with International Fans...all without an ounce of drama. :phew:

Spoiler

Its the same here in South Korea. There are disputes between managers etc from time to time, but it's not aired in public. It's done behind closed doors and many times it's down to respective lawyers to work things out.

6 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

See that kind of thinking is flawed to me  because with this kind of show and the love that is being poured out to this cast, money will always be coming in some way or another. LBC is really setting up their future as great actors. The same couldn't be said for some in 2M and that show was still well received. Why would you damage a good thing with greed and such short term thinking? Think of the future of your clients and how you actions reflect on them. I feel so sorry for Saint and Perth and the rest because I am sure it is putting a strain on them in same ways. I've already heard that Perth's manager is making him work when he is sick. That can't be good if it is true. The rumors are too much and I've been trying to avoid getting sucked in like I did with the Captain issue but it looks like I'm caught again. I really hope it all works out and that everyone involved sees the dangers of what they are doing and how it affects the future.

I could easily think I don't want to hire an actor who works for a problem no matter how good he is. There are always good actors and they wouldn't always come with bad baggage. If I'm thinking that, then so is some other casting agent who will overlook our boys and cost us the joy of watching them in some other drama because they just don't want to deal.

Unfortunately, when you have the element of "greed" enter the equation you're always going to get major problems. It's the same here in South Korea. The big difference is that when you have disputes etc they're not aired in public and sadly what's happening here is that a lot of it is being aired on social media and that's never a good thing. You have fans starting to take sides and going on to social media and making up false stories etc. Then you basically have a runaway train that no one can stop. If it's true about Perth, then that shouldn't be happening. The managers job is to take care of his client and not turn him into a money making machine.

7 hours ago, winetart said:

Yeah, I still don't like them even after watching their scenes with subs, which sucks. I don't want to dislike these last couple episodes but Perth and Saint's acting and chemistry as Ae and Pete is hard to beat. :sweatingbullets: I'll just stay in my corner and rewatch their 5 minutes of screentime.

Hello I've been a silent reader in this forum and I just want to express myself since I've been noticing a lot of your post, and hope you don't take this the wrong way.

I get it... You love aepete but pls don't be so negative about tincan, because some people like me actually enjoy their story more than aepete.. You complained about aepete's screentime, but you have to understand that they have more than half of the series to develop their story.. I get you they are the main couple, yes, but so are tincan.. Love by chance the series is based on the first 2 books which the main focus are aepete and tincan (though tincan is more on book 2)...

Honestly we don't even know if season 2 is possible or if they compressed everything in 1 season which I doubt.. So the only thing that we tincan shippers are looking forward to is these last couple of episodes.. Don't deprive us tincan supporters of their screentime just because you want to see more aepete..

honestly, I find tincan more interesting, not because their "hot" but because I find can annoyingly irresistible and funny, but that's my opinion. You have yours and I respect that.. Pls lets just enjoy the last episodes and be thankful that this series is even airing.. And hopefully in the future we will have season 2 for more aepete and tincan..

i apologize for this long richard simmons rant... I guess I was just triggered a lot ;)

Archived