Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

On 2/13/2019 at 4:32 PM, aniola said:

And yeah, "Best Couple" (shared with OffGun)

They both are admirative to GunOff which show us they are friends before to be into competitive attitude! Great boys!

And yeah, best kiss scene! I always supposed, seeing Perth kissing Saint so perfectly in the serie, there is something more than just friendship/brothership! They higly deserve their trophy! Both are very good young actor, but chemistry/attraction made the rest. It's my turn to be admirative.

It's great they associate P'New to their success on stage, and the double duo are my two fav couples. I also wanted to associate as a couple trio Ohm/Toey, Alas, i'm sad for Ohm and i'm sure he is more sad than me!

• Like 2

LBC-Manila FanMeet - Live Reaction by Alyx. If you've seen if reaction vids you know he's triggered !  Aside from his reactions...he was sitting in the front row judging by the close ups.  

Spoiler

• Like 2

On 2/20/2019 at 6:45 AM, deltos said:

Live Reaction by Alyx

If i would ended up sitting next to such "oh-my-god"-person on some event it would be not really comfortable for me.<_<:D But they all were screaming so it's probably fine.

• LOL 1

On 1/17/2019 at 5:18 AM, aniola said:

There were rumors about possibility of s2, but last time when P'New was asked about it he said "NO!". So better not think about s2. If something will change we'll know.

Well, the real reason why Pnew said no was because Attractor/Magnus whatever richard simmons they call themselves practically disrespected the series and pissed the investors off.

I don't think many ppl are aware. But if you want to know what really happened, go to twitter and search this hashtag 

#จนปป

It was a huge mess back then and fans were furious because these rats not only sabotaged SS2, one of them even tried to make a rumor about S in an attempt to kick him out of SS2.

Honestly, even tht after line awards the managers seemed to have completely come around but I can never forgive the dirty things they did.

On 3/3/2019 at 10:06 PM, Eunjimamo said:

It was a huge mess back then and fans were furious because these rats not only sabotaged SS2, one of them even tried to make a rumor about S in an attempt to kick him out of SS2.

It seems things evolved in a better way this last days. Have read some report on twitter from different managers that made apologizes, and the best for us is to see our Tiger/Deer cpl again together on stage. Then even both says they will play together into a new serie at the end of 2019. So no more details for now. Wait and see!

• Like 1

HAPPY BIRTH DAY BIG BOY

Even there is less crowd than before, just a few still think of you and not forget to wish you all the best you deserve.

5JdQ1.jpg

So love more your deer-dragon as strong as he loves you!

How to make a tiger happy when his dragon isn't here! The Les Paul* made miracle!  This is not yet perfect but close and you are on the good way. Go on, we still support you!

*: The famed Gibson guitar