[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

36 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It can be the same off line as well. NEVER play it with your employees. Very bad move! :joy:

that's why I have none...LOL...playing TOD with your employees is like Star Trek...going where no man has gone before....:joy: bad move

you may have to talk to Buddha for me on this one...and I'll talk to everyone else...:phew:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

s__2686981.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, deltos said:

that's why I have none...LOL...playing TOD with your employees is like Star Trek...going where no man has gone before....:joy: bad move

you may have to talk to Buddha for me on this one...and I'll talk to everyone else...:phew:

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

s__2686981.jpg

I'm sure Buddha will turn a blind on that one! :joy:

Your right about my employees. For some reason they never give me a dare, but always opt for truth. Sometimes i have to think quick when they do that. 

Whew... birthday weekend... just went to an omakase restaurant that has only 12 seats. Life is awesome.

LBC - I totally called the "unwrap your shrimp" without the subs. Am I learning Thai? No... I think I'm just that perverted.

I'm drunk.

Ya'll - Perth in this episode is total SEX. I want him.

Oh weird - did you know that Soompi appends your last post if no one else has posted?

2 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Whew... birthday weekend... just went to an omakase restaurant that has only 12 seats. Life is awesome.

LBC - I totally called the "unwrap your shrimp" without the subs. Am I learning Thai? No... I think I'm just that perverted.

I'm drunk.

Well as long as you don't go to spoilers...you'll  be ok....LMAO

15 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Now we're in trouble!!! :joy:

I'll assume it's your birthday so Happy Birthday!!!  Have a cookie!!  :cookie:

I would have said here's a shrimp but there's no symbol for shrimp!!

Haha thanks...  yes, oct 1st is the day.

16 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Now we're in trouble!!! :joy:

I'll assume it's your birthday so Happy Birthday!!!  Have a cookie!!  :cookie:

I would have said here's a shrimp but there's no symbol for shrimp!!

I'm sure he's being unwrapped...never mind...:tounge_wink: speaking of shrimp... I was re-watching a few of the key scenes from this weeks episode..( novel not withstanding) I was left with the feeling that Pete is low on "T " ...cause no way...at that age..would any guy be so, so, ummm non-reactive. I'm hoping that next weeks' episode or the one after or whenever the event takes place...he reacts. :phew:

Haha thanks...  yes, oct 1st is the day.

Great! 

I won't ask your age on here, but if you ever come to South Korea don't be shocked if someone asks your age. Here we have an honorific system and greet and talk to people differently depending on their age and status. Confuses the hell out of some people. 

Just now, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Great! 

I won't ask your age on here, but if you ever come to South Korea don't be shocked if someone asks your age. Here we have an honorific system and greet and talk to people differently depending on their age and status. Confuses the hell out of some people. 

LOL no worries... 44! Doesn't feel like it tho... still blows my mind...

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

I'm sure he's being unwrapped...never mind...:tounge_wink: speaking of shrimp... I was re-watching a few of the key scenes from this weeks episode..( novel not withstanding) I was left with the feeling that Pete is low on "T " ...cause no way...at that age..would any guy be so, so, ummm non-reactive. I'm hoping that next weeks' episode or the one after or whenever the event takes place...he reacts. :phew:

Possibly, but i'm going to put it down to a lack of knowledge and not knowing what to do. He might end up having a "tiger in his tank".

9 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Is it just me or did anyone else find Ping's little dance after he peed weird. I've never seen a guy do that before.  :joy:

Are you kidding? I thought that perfectly captured that feeling guys get when they pee and it's so satisfying... it's like an orgasm, but not.

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Possibly, but i'm going to put it down to a lack of knowledge and not knowing what to do. He might end up having a "tiger in his tank".

True...dunno..knowledge of what and how to do..is real different than feeling the need to know how and what to do...urgency if you will...like  when you start a car...the engine ought to turn over...even in neutral you ought to feel the power...like with your car. It just doesn't sit there idling...you know when you pop the clutch it goes...LMAO....sorry I've fallen into metaphor village... Ae's been trying to start the car for a while...to no avail.

1 minute ago, baw74 said:

Are you kidding? I thought that perfectly captured that feeling guys get when they pee and it's so satisfying... it's like an orgasm, but not.

Strap in @Kim Soo-Lee..he's about to take off !!!  

Just now, baw74 said:

I originally thought he had caught his "thing" in his zipper. I have never actually seen anyone here do that. Mind you we Korean pee with dignity.  Straight back and a smile. 

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

True...dunno..knowledge of what and how to do..is real different than feeling the need to know how and what to do...urgency if you will...like  when you start a car...the engine ought to turn over...even in neutral you ought to feel the power...like with your car. It just doesn't sit there idling...you know when you pop the clutch it goes...LMAO....sorry I've fallen into metaphor village... Ae's been trying to start the car for a while...to no avail.

Strap in @Kim Soo-Lee..he's about to take off !!!  

Ae's been held back from an overabundance of politeness... he needs to make the move and Pete needs to respond positively!

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I originally thought he had caught his "thing" in his zipper. I have never actually seen anyone here do that. Mind you we Korean pee with dignity.  Straight back and a smile. 

Smile at who ? 

Ae's been held back from an overabundance of politeness... he needs to make the move and Pete needs to respond positively!

It's the respond positively that's troubling...lol

Archived