[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

53 minutes ago, deltos said:

In my opinion  - 

Reveal hidden contents

Not really. When Gmm/Line picked up LBC it was already in the can. They just needed a station to air it when MCOT dropped it.  If you look at the GMMtv series ( Sotus 1&2, Puppy Honey, Kiss Me Again, My Tee, Edge f 17) I call them BL-Light.  Just enough but not too much - low budget and mostly fluffy and all their boys are under contract with them. 

If they were to produce a second season of LBC - based on past GMMBL series you wouldn't get " locker rooms, first nights, or moisturizers... LBC was a win win for GMM they didn't have to produce it and they got the viewer shares that would have gone to some other station.  It's hard to jump ship...that is, do a season2 someplace else - so we'll have to see. Gmm25 is supposed to be the fairly new adult division ...more grown up stuff so it's possible that it could be produced there.  All we can do is wait and see.

Patience is the key! I'm sure there's going to be a lot more BL and other gay related programs in 2019, and i'm going to be looking forward to watching all of it. :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Patience is the key! I'm sure there's going to be a lot more BL and other gay related programs in 2019, and i'm going to be looking forward to watching all of it. :)

Correct... 2019 might be a bumper year.. for BL, CD's and KD's...  We know HIStory 3 in 2019 for sure...CTL movie and two new series. :cookie:

5 hours ago, deltos said:

Which one was that ? I've got a bevy of them..:lol: New one launching next week Monday.  

The King's woman. viki.com. Can I get more drama's there? Haven't really explored the site. Was saving it for when I have a few days off or a long weekend.

4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I will get that membership soon. ha. I stand my point. Though I FFed I am still not a novice. I have watched too many BL for such a title. I am in the last level of getting that card. :glasses:

I didnt mean that way lol. Its just like seeing straight people being married and things. I want to see someone who is gay and being happily married. I want to see that. :wub: I think I am a bit crazy if I will feel happy over some strangers getting married. heh.

As a card carrying member of the fujoshi club and one of the elite at that, I can tell you skipping scenes is frowned upon.... Hahahahaha just kidding. I've been known to skip when I'm in the mood for story and not for sex. Even when I'm reading I can be like that with BL or het books. We all have our days, moods, or timing for certain things. 

2 hours ago, deltos said:

In my opinion  - 

Reveal hidden contents

Not really. When Gmm/Line picked up LBC it was already in the can. They just needed a station to air it when MCOT dropped it.  If you look at the GMMtv series ( Sotus 1&2, Puppy Honey, Kiss Me Again, My Tee, Edge f 17) I call them BL-Light.  Just enough but not too much - low budget and mostly fluffy and all their boys are under contract with them. 

If they were to produce a second season of LBC - based on past GMMBL series you wouldn't get " locker rooms, first nights, or moisturizers... LBC was a win win for GMM they didn't have to produce it and they got the viewer shares that would have gone to some other station.  It's hard to jump ship...that is, do a season2 someplace else - so we'll have to see. Gmm25 is supposed to be the fairly new adult division ...more grown up stuff so it's possible that it could be produced there.  All we can do is wait and see.

That's actually one of the reasons why I asked that. I just finished catching up on My Tee this weekend cause I had 3 epis left to watch and I was thinking if GMM decides to support LBC, am I going to be getting a series like this? I would rather not. Besides isn't it on GMM25 now (I'll accept if I am wrong) and yet they took out the bath scene? We want the smut. Let's be real here. It's one of the reasons we keep coming back. That scene was quite sweet and tame. If 25 isn't showing it, how adult are we talking here?

59 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yep. I'm definitely looking forward to CTL movie and History 3. :)

CTL? I feel like I know what that is and I just can't process it right now. What is it?

On 10/13/2018 at 9:35 AM, deltos said:

Quite a thoughtful.

Well, after watching ep 10. I was wondering. people saying it's more about fanservice than important things, it's a point, even they are not completely right about

The epsode got me a little bit dissapointed, because it seemed to be a filler and didin't develop the story most. I know it's kind of I'm demanding too much, maybe.

But as he says in the interview, that's not only about the fan service, he should avail himself of a great series it is (thanks to him) and try to do more relevant things to the gay community, for the next season, if it's ever going to come out. I want to see more real feelings, not only cute and sweet moments to we fall in love for. 

The actor that plays Can is amazing!

Look at his eyes when he's playing, he shows us the character feelings through his eyes. Looks like he's deep into the character and built it very strongly inside of him. Also, the character looks like made for him to play. I'm in love with this

Spoiler

there's this video I found which we can see some scenes from the next epsodes of this couple(BEWARE OF THAT), for me it shows how Can's actor is so expressive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsfpyES0ukY

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Crossing The Line. A series from Taiwan. They're making a movie as a follow up. :)

As in HIStory part 2? The one with Zach and Fandy? I didn't know they were getting a movie. Is it just them or is Right or Wrong included in this movie making business? Also is it like a movie summary of the series or does the movie follow the events of the series? Sorry for the many questions. I am trying to look it up but I'm running into series stuff and nothing about a movie.

5 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

As in HIStory part 2? The one with Zach and Fandy? I didn't know they were getting a movie. Is it just them or is Right or Wrong included in this movie making business? Also is it like a movie summary of the series or does the movie follow the events of the series? Sorry for the many questions. I am trying to look it up but I'm running into series stuff and nothing about a movie.

History 2 - Yes

Zach and Fandy - Yes

Right or Wrong - As far as a i know there's isn't going to be any follow up with this one. 

Don't have any further information about what the movie is going to be about, except it's a "follow up" from the series.

5 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

History 2 - Yes

Zach and Fandy - Yes

Right or Wrong - As far as a i know there's isn't going to be any follow up with this one. 

Don't have any further information about what the movie is going to be about, except it's a "follow up" from the series.

Thanks. I couldn't find a thing about the movie. I hope it becomes a reality soon. Now I'm really excited. I've liked every History so far thought Right or Wrong is my favorite. I felt a bit unsatisfied with Crossing The Line, like it was unfinished. I needed more than 8 episodes so a movie is appreciated. Anything is appreciated really.

27 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

From what I have read, it's because the girl who played YouYou was starting school and they didn't manage to make the schedule working. Too bad but I'm really happy for Crossing the lines.

1 minute ago, mellialuna said:

From what I have read, it's because the girl who played YouYou was starting school and they didn't manage to make the schedule working. Too bad but I'm really happy for Crossing the lines.

Thanks. Crossing the Line ended just as the two main characters finally got together and it felt like unfinished business. Also, the situation with the "step brothers" ended kind of unfinished. 

48 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

History 2 - Yes

Zach and Fandy - Yes

Actually, it's HIStory3 because CTL and Right or Wrong were the second installment.  The 3rd installment will be two new stories. I have names, but not sure they are final - confirmed. Names change even during shooting.  And CTL will be a movie to close the story line. All of those are slated for 2019. My source is very close to what's happening. :phew:

btw: I received the History 2 DVD set along with the Fandy ID card for my bd - don't be jelly:tounge_wink:

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Actually, it's HIStory3 because CTL and Right or Wrong were the second installment.  The 3rd installment will be two new stories. I have names, but not sure they are final - confirmed. Names change even during shooting.  And CTL will be a movie to close the story line. All of those are slated for 2019. My source is very close to what's happening. :phew:

btw: I received the History 2 DVD set along with the Fandy ID card for my bd - don't be jelly:tounge_wink:

Thanks. I'll store that information to my extensive memory banks. 

And i am jelly if you must know.....:tears:

walks off and kicks the cat !!!! (not really as he's one of my babies....hahahaha!...i have 3 Siamese cats and 2 Akita dogs.)

46 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks. I'll store that information to my extensive memory banks. 

And i am jelly if you must know.....:tears:

walks off and kicks the cat !!!! (not really as he's one of my babies....hahahaha!...i have 3 Siamese cats and 2 Akita dogs.)

...and posters, postcards, and chibi's of the CTL and ROW cast...  I have a Main Coon cat..15 lbs:D

Archived