Hormonal Breakout Moments

marcs.lover

Guest mzweirdo

my cousin told me that her mom had lots&lots of acne when she was younger and she tried everything. then she just decided to just clean her face with water. and yeah as she got older it started clearing up. hmm, maybe its better to have it now then when you're older? :]

i have it now T___T

Guest missxsuong

that's so like me too. mine is really bad when i break out though. my mommy says not to wear make-up during that time because it's suppose to help....

Guest ang2essence

Wut you do is the next time u start ur period mark the day u started and the day u ended on ur calender.

then on the next month, around one week before that mark, u put on clay masks every day. IT might dry out ur face slightly, but moisterize. and u wont breakout when ur on it

i no from expereience heh

Guest the7REAL.

yeah, i totally understand you..like this last summer before college..i broke out like crazy even though back in high school not so much...and near days with my period it got worse..but now my skin has gotten better i think..and this time i didn't break out at all(and don't even feel bloated this time around)..i gotta tell ya...WATER HELPS ALOT, like everyone always says...it does wonders..but now im like so addicted to it...lol...drink heaps every day..but its good for everything...

Guest YEHJIN.

actually i would go to the dermatologist!

i used to break out like carazzzzzzzzzy before my period and truthfully, my selfesteem was down the drain too ahaha but after i was prescribed stuff and put it on regularly, i rarely broke out anymore! like maybe ONE pimpe but it goes away after two days. and now i'm slowly starting to get off the medicine and i'm STILL not breaking out like mad crazy (:

Guest cindy-yang

hmm will im 15 lol and i break out alot always lol but my face has been clearing for me i dont wear alot of make up i just use eyeliner and thats like this dont touch your face soo much cause the oil on your hands are different then the oils on your face and if you touch your face to much then the spreads the acne trust me and i dont eat alot of chocolate or candy or drink alot of pop my brother told me that thats whats make acne worst and stress that makes your break out alot my brothers going through that cause hes in college

Guest --Fallen--Star--

i'm an early developer, but i never usually break out, matter of fact i barely break out in general. maybe it's bcuz i'm still at a young age but yeah it's been 3 years already so yeah... but my skin isn't sensitive or anything so if i use anything the acne can go away really easy =D i love my skin XD

Guest cystaltears

yea im around yr age...and it happens to me too... the worse thing is that i have bangs...so it makes it even worse... now im using biotherm's acne line...but it doesnt seem to work... but on the bright side...prePMS breakouts usually tell me when im gonna get my period...so i wont be surprised when i get it...

Guest I AM MOJO JOJO

Am I like the only one that doesn't really break out when I'm on my period?

i didnt have any breakouts either.. and i never did. (during my period)

i thank God for it! :)

Guest icepeachii

I'm recently starting to breakout a lot (and bad) this year. I'm quite sure it's because of my hormones. I think I breakout 1-2 weeks before I get my period. I used not to breakout at all (pre/post PMS and general moments), but I think I'm at that stage now. I'm 19, by the way. I know it's pretty late for hormonal breakouts since it usually happens to 15-16 year olds and I know it's normal for us to break-out during our teen years. I'm pretty sure it will stop eventually, but it's affecting my esteem quite badly. :tears: I'm going to stop putting all kinds of stuff on my face (like make-up, masks, etc), so I hope it will stop the breakouts.

Do you guys experience it too when you were, at one time, breaking-out like crazy? Those of you who're past that stage, does your skin get better after that? Do you still breakout ocassionally? Is it true that if you just leave it alone, your skin will eventually turn better?

sounds like what im going thru!!! :o

Guest sweetchherry

yeah you are not hte only ones. Having break outs suck. For those who have really bad ance, the doctor suggest going on the pill. Apparently, it is because ance is caused by male hormones and in the pill there are female hormones. so the pills helps to balance things out i guess.

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

I used to break out a lot right before my period. But after I turned to 20, it stops, and I do nothing with my face except using Aveeno clear complex

Guest hellogoodbye765

well my acne's been clearing up ever since i started using acnefree (over two months ago)

but now i'm starting to notice that my pores are HUGE!

you can't rreally tell unless theres bright lighting (ie. outside, in school the white lights)

but yeah normally it looks like i have perfect skin but i dont..

Archived