• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More pictures of PSY endorsing the wig brand Curlic

psy18.jpg

PSY16.jpg

Channeling Olivi Hussey in Romeo and Juliet

PSY17.jpg

Article on the top 15 star resemblance. PSY is on 8th place. Netizens though she resembles the actress who played Jo In Sung's mom in What Happpened in Bali.

스타 별별 랭킹 '스타 닮은꼴 베스트 15' 대망의 1위는?

티브이데일리 원문 기사전송 2010-09-04 10:09

pSY21.jpg

[티브이데일리=김하진 기자] '스타 닮은꼴' 별별 랭킹이 공개됐다.

지난 3일 방송된 MBC TV '섹션TV 연예통신'에서는 시청자들의 참여로 이뤄지는 대국민 리서치 '스타의 닮은꼴 랭킹 15'가 방송됐다.

15위는 눈웃음이 닮은 소녀시대 티파니와 노사연으로 "눈웃음과 큰 입이 닮았다"는 평을 받으며 랭크됐다. 이어 14위는 개그맨 유세윤을 닮은 외국인. 대만 가수를 비롯해서 중국의 가수까지 유세윤과 거의 흡사한 모습에 보는이들을 깜짝 놀라게했다.

13위는 특이하게 성별이 다른 슈퍼주니어 희철과 신애로 희철은 "눈이 크고 이목구비가 뚜렷해 그렇다"고 설명하기도 했다. 이어 12위는 MBC TV 월화드라마 '동이'의 보조출연자로 등장해 화제를 모았던 티벳여우를 닮은 티벳궁녀가 순위에 올랐다.

11위는 고현정 유이 문근영이 차지했다. 유이는 드라마 '선덕여왕'에 고현정의 아역으로 출연하기도 했으며 두 사람은 하얀 피부와 눈매가 흡사하다는 평을 받았다. 또한 "눈 모양과 광대가 비슷한 고현정과 문근영이 더 닮았다"는 성형외과 의사의 소견과 더불어 문근영 역시 고현정 닮은꼴에 랭크됐다.

PSY19.jpg

10위는 2PM 닮은 꼴로 택연 닉쿤 준호가 올랐다. 순정만화 주인공 같은 닉쿤은 문근영을, 택연은 카리스마 있는 모습으로 최철호를, 눈웃음으로 데뷔 전부터 리틀 비로 불렸던 준호는 비를 각각 닮았다고 랭크됐다.

9위는 강아지 닮은 꼴 비가 선정됐다. 비와 웃는 모습의 흡사한 이 강아지는 누리꾼 사이에서 화제를 모은 바 있다. 이어 8위는 김수미의 젊은 시절의 모습과 닮은 박시연이 차지했다.

7위는 박진희 이미연 아사다마오가 랭크됐으며 박진희는 "이미연의 친오빠가 "미연아"라고 부른 적도 있다"며 일화를 공개했다. 또한 동그란 눈매와 이목구비가 닮은 일본의 피겨선수 아사다 마오와 이미연 역시 닮은꼴로 인정받았다.

이어 긴 코 동물과 닮은 신현준이 6위를 차지했다. 그는 한 방송을 통해 "인터넷에서 '신현준씨를 직접 만나서 찍은 사진입니다'라는 글을 보고 클릭을 했더니 이상한 코 큰 동물이 나오더라"며 당시를 떠올려 주위를 웃음바다로 만들기도 했다.

5위에는 2NE1 씨엘과 개그우먼 정주리가 올랐다. 두 사람은 모두 개성이 강한 얼굴로 닮은꼴 상위권에 랭크됐다.

4위는 무한도전 닮은꼴로 '무한도전'에 우연히 등장한 수산시장에서 찾은 정준하를 닮은 한 남성이 한동안 누리꾼들 사이에서 화제가 된 바 있다. 더불어 노홍철은 영국의 한 은행 CCTV에 잡힌 은행강도가 랭크됐다.

3위는 닮기싫은 닮은꼴 김제동 박휘순. 한 방송에서 김제동은 박휘순의 개그코너에서 보여준 분장으로 싱크로율 100%를 과시하며 주위를 웃음바다로 만들기도 했다.

2위에는 꽃미남 탑 주원 강동원이 올랐다. KBS 2TV '제빵왕 김탁구'에 출연 중인 주원은 "정면에서 보이는 눈, 코를 비롯해 전체적인 얼굴윤곽은 탑과 거의 흡사하고 얼굴의 옆 라인과 턱선은 강동원과 비슷하다"는 성형외과 의사의 소견도 있었다.

대망의 1위는 박지성 선수와 유해진이 차지했다. "쌍커풀이 없는 눈과 이마의 주름까지 흡사하다"며 "구강구조까지 더하면 거의 같은 인물이라 해도 될 것"이라는 평을 받았다.

유해진은 한 방송을 통해 "택시를 탔는데 '실제로 보니까'라고 운을 떼더라"며 "이어 '요즘은 경기 없어?'라고 했다"는 닮은꼴 일화를 공개하기도 했다.

[티브이데일리=김하진 기자 free@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=MBC TV 방송화면]

Guest angelicaknows

Pretty pictures!!! :D Thanks, Zinaa, Clock and Strawberry. I'm not sure I'm digging the bangs. Maybe if they're side-swept, kind of close to the one in Coffee House. Still, she's very pretty.

And Clock, as I mentioned in the KJH thread, I'll bow out to Shi Yeon, but I'll take you and any other fan on anytime! Haya! B):sweatingbullets:

Thuc, I second an EunSoo/Coffee House fan site!

Rowe, you're awesome for always finding the most comparable pictures!!! They ought to make it easy on themselves and DO a photoshoot TOGETHER!

Straw, Zinna, Clock: Thanks for sharing nice pictures!

Angel et al.:  It is hard for me to leave CH.  I cannot leave it behind & always compare this drama with the others! :D

Edit:

Straw: Thanks again for her new pictures

Thanks Dears for all her new pics.

About her bangs, I think I prefer her old hair style like on Touch pic, hehe....

Oh yeah, about her shoes on CH. Like the one when she kiss JS on phonebooth.

I think it's Asian trend now coz I've seen many like that at Indonesian mall.

And I have a plan to buy it, hehhe....

So, how about that on yours country?

angel.....If they collaborate again on movies, I think they will have photoshoots together. hehehe....

I like every photo from KJH & his partner from his 2 movies before.

roweina78: the shoes she's wearing while kissing JS in the phonebooth is called Tory Burch, which is a very famouse brand. Very New Yorker style and its clothes and accessories appear in Gossip Girl constantly. PSY owns dozens of Tory Burch shoes especially flats. You know she's from a very rich family. She said she loves flats during an interview. She met Tory Burch, the designer herself, when Tory Burch opened a flagship store in Seoul Korea. And was invited to New York to visit .

You know what, PSY is in New York now for the New York fashion week 2010. This time, she's invited byTommy Hilfiger. She is the fashionista of Korea now! And I believe she owns shares of TOUCH. As the president of her management agent recently said that PSY is going to step into the fashion industry and have her own business.

I haven't been here for a while. Well, those are some updates from China Baidu PSY theme page and Korean Nate PSY page. I believe more pictures of PSY in NYC will come out soon:-)

She's from a rich family? Is that why folks at Baidu were talking about class and stuff when discussing her relationship with Eric? I guess her background is more like Eun Young's than I thought. (Probably applies to KJH too - regular background but now famous).

Thanks for the update, abbynjw.

Thanks, Row & abbynjw for the information.

I did not know that she starts with her bussiness.  I should admit that it is not easy to due with business, because not anyone can do it, except one should have some talents.., otherwise one could not sucess. 

abbynjw.....thanks for your info about the shoes.

I know Gossip Girl but nowadays don't like to watch that kind of series.

Wow, in reality life, with having her own business, she's kinda similar with EY.

No wonder, her acting was better coz EY is like hers.

And the other side, LJS is kinda similar with KJH. :)

Thuc....I hope she will be a success career woman like EY & also has a happy life with find someone.

I know that she's come from rich family. Is Eric come from the same class too?

But I don't know why they separate.

clock.... so far I know that KJH come from regular background. But I hope, IF he likes her.

Please don't be afraid of the different class.

And here are her pics. These one are from current event.

She looks show up in every fashion event. hehehe....

It's different with KJH (I know, I couldn't compare them), hehehe....

He 's very rarely to show up on the event like this / Fashion event.

He's not a fashionista. hehehe.....

We've just can only seen him with the suit on the award show.

Beside that, he like to show up with his casual look.

3.jpg

20100908194404063.jpg

20100910112543468.jpg

but I don't know about this one. It look from buckaroo jeans. So, it must be her old pics.

PP09111300026.jpg

credit to DC.

clockwatcher: Yes, she's from a very wealthy family in Pusan. And yes, she does share common backgrounds with Eric. Both from rich families, both spent quite some years and received education in US before entered the entertaiment industry in Korea.

Thuc: I think PSY is a very talented lady. You know her younger sister Park Min Zu is a very successful jewelry and accessery designer. It is PSY who has been helping her sister all the way to start the business from none to a now big successful brand in Korea. The brand used to called Parkk and now is named MZUU. Almost all the jewels and accessories EY wearing in CH are from MZUU. And female roles in the Kdrama 'I am Legend ' are wearing MZUU jewelry as well. It's very popular among Korean celebrities. Now it is PSY's turn to have her own business.

Roweina78: I think PSY's frequence show up in fashion event and high exposure these days will help her business. Besides, she has talent and a strong family background and help from her management agent. I think she's more and more like EY. She said in an interview that she would like to do fashion related work if she were not an actress any more. Because that's where her interest lies. But in private she prefer to dress casually. She like T-shirts, leggings, skinny jeans and flats. And never wear high heels and make-up in private. Guess KJW would like to see this. I remember KJW said the first time he met PSY for the preparation of CH shooting, he was surprised to see that PSY just wear jeans and no makeup at all. This is not common among Korean actresses.

Row, she is really lovely.  Her face in the third figure is not normal.  It looks a little fat! :D

I am not sure that KJH is confident enough to overcome different class to go with her. 

I am surprised, she is from rich family.  It seems that she has a lot of advantages: beautiful, rich, talents, but she is modest!   Agree with Row & Abbynju, yeah, she looks like to EY.

Abbyju, thanks for your information.  Although I know that she designs some jewels, but I did not know that these jewels are very famous brand in Korean.  Nice information.

Thanks for the info, abby!

Thuc, you know she has big cheeks - seems to be a family trait. And perhaps she's the type whose face swells up in the morning or something like that... I know her face looked kinda fuller than usual in some scenes in CH. Like in ep 16 when EY was crying (because JS had disappeared after JW told him to leave town).

Guest angelicaknows

Abby and everybody else, thank you for the info on her family. I kind of gathered she came from a rather well-to-do family, at least a family that's rather well-off since she studied in New York. Anyway, good luck to her ventures.

Rowe, I think KJH is somewhat of a fashionista. I just think he's not as into it as others are. Because he really does have a very good sense of style, at least lately. ;)

Thuc same here. I've not yet moved on from Coffee House. Heh.

Clock, her cheeks do tend to swell, don't they? I'm kind of the same way (especially when it's warm), but sadly, I don't look as good as PSY even on puffy days. Heh.

I'll post this later in the CH thread, but for now, since this is more of an Eun Young and PSY fan vid, I thought I'd share it here.

PSY MV: The Many Faces of Eun Young

And if you live in Germany, I think you can view the MV here, since the above link is restricted in that country:

PSY MV: EunYoung

Angelica: I just checked the news on Baidu and it seems the picture of her with sort of swollen cheeks were taken in the airport when she caught the plane to New York 2 days ago. It did mention she had to arrive the airport very early in the morning and seems not fully woke up and looks tired. But PSY didn't even bother to wear sunglasses like many celebrities did and she's recognized by passengers in the airport. The news said she was surprised to be spotted and then say hi to all others. People say she looks very fashionable and beautiful even with the swollen face. And she's really nice and modest to others. I think she is down to the earth, not pretentious or affected in real life. And it seems she's confident about her appearance so she doesn't bother to put on makeups in daily life.

Thuc: I'm not sure if class difference will play a role in relationship. Sometimes in reality it will.

Last year there was a scandle of PSY and her co-star Philip Lee, who played the supporting role in the drama Story of a Man. Both sides denied, saying they are just very good friends. But admit they become close because they have a lot in common. This guy is also from a very rich family, he's raised in America and speak very fluent English. I guess people have similar backgrounds will have more topics and therefore easier to start a relationship.

Angel: Thanks for your MV.  Now I can watch it based on your second link.

Yeah, I cannot leave CH.  It is one of the best drama I've seen.

Abbynjw:  I am glad when I heard that she is confident & accept as she is.  This is one of her strong point & makes KJH's impression.  Even though there is not clear about Ji-Yeon relationship, I am still in Ji-Yeon ship until they declare that they fall in love in someone else :D.  I agree that class difference plays some certain role in love's relationship. 

Row: KJH had a lot of cute photos with KHN.  I saw one of them in KJH thread in your posts.  Yeah, perhaps they are only good friends.

Clock: Indeed I did not notice that she has big cheeks until you mention :D.

Guest angelicaknows

Thuc, no problem. While I have deleted the YouTube one, you can still view the Dailymotion MV tribute to Eun Young /PSY.

Abby, thanks for that info. I'm liking Si Yeon more and more ... well, I'm not sure how much more since I already like her immensely ;) She seems very confident, and I like that. She has completely quelled my initial, negative impressions of her.

____

I've had to delete the above PSY MV from the current YouTube account. I've created a new YouTube account, and here is a new link to the EunYoung/PSY MV. The MV is unlisted (which means it won't be found even in my new account channel and anywhere else in YouTube). The only way to view it is if one knows the link; hence, I'm providing it if people care to see ;)

PSY MV: The Many Faces of Eun Young

Archived