Park Shi Yeon 박시연

Pooh4ever

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Park Si Yeon in a new movie. lol.... glad Javabeans is announcing this. I "read" this through google translate like last week and wasn't sure if it was a movie or they were saying they were going to be on Happy Together the variety show. LOL.

http://www.dramabean...o-the-idol-biz/

Park Shi-yeon (Coffee House) and Ji Hyun-woo (Birth of the Rich), lead guitarist of kpop band The Nuts, have been cast as leads in the upcoming film Happy Together. The movie will take place in the world of the music industry, and in particular the idol factory. Right on. Would love to see this world dramatized, especially if there’s a chance it’s not just a fluff piece.Ji Hyun-woo will be playing a twenty-something vocalist in a band, and Park Shi-yeon will play the thirty-something producer who wants to turn him into an idol star. Interesting dynamic. I like it already. I just hope the story has some edge; if played safe this loses all interest from me.

Truthfully, I’ll probably watch it anyway for Park Shi-yeon. My main take-aways fromCoffee House were: 1) book cafes are cool in theory, but weird in practice; 2) you can stuff a body in a suitcase as long as they’re compliant; and 3) Park Shi-yeon is a gem. Love her.

Happy Together also stars Kim Suro (God of StudyQuiz King) and Im Won-hee (also ofQuiz King). Directing will be Ra Hee-chan (All We Need Is CourageThe Big Scene).

I love that they've paired her with a young guy (like him from the Birth of the Rich) and looking forward to this! 

Happy day! :)

Clock you beat me to it! Dancing around in glee... the only thing second best to KJH and PSY in a drama together is them each being in one drama... so I get to watch my latest actor/actress crazes four times a week.

Am I in denial you gals think?

;)

(I plea jetlag!)

Guest kevin1320

hello, my first time here...

I found this post regarding 'My Black Mini Dress'^^

I found this post on a private cafe, apparently from a staff member.

And the member posted this on the 9th..

Don't know how accurate this is, and obviously plans can be changed, but it said...

"I'll be busy and won't be able to see you guys for awhile, just got another new project..

We are currently doing the free (free production) for 'My Black Mini Dress'

Yoon Eun Hye/Yoo In Na/Song Ji Hyo/Park Si Yeon

I think it can open in theaters next February.

I'll give you guys invites once the premier tickets are out, so come and watch"

*Free Production is a process before filming a movie, in which concepts are decided and filming preparations are made.

tn_1289793422_1858735593_0.jpg

[Yoo In Na, Currently playing Min Ah Young in drama, 'Secret Garden')

2010110401507_2010110429381.jpg

[song Ji Hyo, Currently in 'Running Man', was Min Hyo Rin in Goong/PH]

1289699243-79.jpg

[Park Si Yeon, recently in drama, 'Coffee House' and was in drama, 'My Girl']

Cr: CDbloom at Yooneunhye.net

I don't know if she's shooting that movie since she's doing "Happy Together" next month. But interesting cast. I don't know if she and YEH are friends but they comforted each other at Park Yong Ha's funeral.

Why did title of the thread revert to it's old name?

Fan signing

24negzb.jpg

More pics here.

This is some event I believe was organized by her sister and it looks like the Coffee House director came to support :) I'm glad they are now friends.

29de649.jpg

More pics here

EDIT: It's not her? The top pic kinda looks like her and it came with her news. Will remove for now. Thanks!

Hey guys, I haven't been in here in ages. Sorry for the extremely long delay on the front page profile. I change laptop and had to reinstalled photoshop. I lost some of my font types, so the fonts that I used on the profile pics are no where to be find and I can't seem to find where I download them from, so I probably have to redo the font for all of it. Since I'm on Thanksgiving break now, I can finish what I started :lol: And I notice that her name is change back to Park Si Yun, what's that about?

I saw some new pics of her in here. The ones in Instyle are gorgeous, so I made a Dramabeans header out of it. I think she needs more headers over there since I noticed she only has two or so. I'm having fun making headers for Dramabeans; I made some many of other actors that it's not even funny. I'm going to try to made more for our beloved Park SI Yeon.

j76iar.jpg

Hear that she has a new movie. I'm so excited for it, not only because PSY is in it, but my Jay Park is in it too. And yes, I'm a Jwalker :lol: You can tell from my avatar.

I'll try to be back with the the front page profile finish by tomorrow or Sunday.

PS: That girl in Vogue is not PSY. I think she's one of the contestant from the Korean Idol show thing.

For those who want to see Red Candy, it's on aznv.

Well, it was really good and showed her range but I prefer happy stories. lol.

EDIT:

Had to come back here to post something about Red Candy. Pissed me off big time. UGH! UGH!!!!!

Old man starts stalking girl. Girl falls in love with him (WTF?)

Old man is married, girl is single. In the end, girl dies (what da hell?) while old man gets to keep every single thing - including his money. What kind of nonsense is this?

crazy.gif  crazy.gif  crazy.gif

Pissed me off majorly. I'm still thinking about it a day later. Stupid story. UGH! laugh.gif laugh.gif

I updated the first page everyone. I'm going to try to update it as much as possible. Thanks for all the new pics and news....I'm so excited for her new movie.

SoonInSmile: Are you a Charlene's fan? I loved her :lol: Been a fan since 2004.

clockwatcher: Your avatar pic, where did you get it? I haven't seen that pic before. They rode that machine thingy together??? Was that in the drama? Did I miss something??? :lol:

I updated the first page everyone. I'm going to try to update it as much as possible. Thanks for all the new pics and news....I'm so excited for her new movie.

SoonInSmile: Are you a Charlene's fan? I loved her :lol: Been a fan since 2004.

clockwatcher: Your avatar pic, where did you get it? I haven't seen that pic before. They rode that machine thingy together??? Was that in the drama? Did I miss something??? :lol:

LOL.

You didn't miss something. It's from the BTS. We aren't sure if this was a cut scene or they were just fooling around on the set. lol. And thanks for the first page update - it looks good. 

80517641.jpg

viewimagest.jpg

OMG!!! They look so cute together. This is definitely behind the scene. If you look to the left, there's a poster of the drama on the black van. They can't put that poster there if they're filming, can they? But if it's a cut scene, then why did they cut it???? :lol: I really hope it's a behind the scene interaction. Looking at these two pics make me miss them :(

Guest SooInSmile

OMG those are behind the scene pics? I want to see the behind the scene videos and pics of them. They are so cute!! Shi Yeon awesome.

pooh4ever

yes definitely Charlene fan

Archived