Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest miyeOnx3

Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest uhohhitzkc

i finally got to check my cellphone just now cuz my sisters had it for the past few months. and i was looking for recent callers. then i saw i really funky phone number from... the 10th of october? its 1-401-229-9977

but when i tried to call back just incase it was sm.. it rang twice and then it said that the number i dialed has been disconnected or is no longer in service, which got me even more nervous cuz someone said they tried to call back but the number wouldn't go through? i know its a bit late.. but im really curious to know if i missed callbacks or not >.< i know i might just be paranoid.. please reply =/

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

i'm always optimistic~ so let's all keep hoping no matter what we are!!!

okay... there are people that got call back after 1 month???? WOW!!! O.O that's a long time~!!!

lolz...i <33333333 you soooooooooooooo much!!! i love optimistic ppl ^^ they're usually happy!!! lolz...i'm a pretty optimistic person...but when it comes to myself...eh...>.< lolz!!! but yeah...i still keep a little hope for myself...but most of my hope goes towards everyone else!!! i hope all this waiting will pay off for you and hopefully for me too :blush:

Guest Solly

Your friends in CA, are they in LA or San Francisco?

she has 2 friends from LA and 1 friend from orange county. she's a penpal of mine, and through email, she told me that her friends got phone calls from SM. [x

-Solly

Guest K-popMiko

i finally got to check my cellphone just now cuz my sisters had it for the past few months. and i was looking for recent callers. then i saw i really funky phone number from... the 10th of october? its 1-401-229-9977

but when i tried to call back just incase it was sm.. it rang twice and then it said that the number i dialed has been disconnected or is no longer in service, which got me even more nervous cuz someone said they tried to call back but the number wouldn't go through? i know its a bit late.. but im really curious to know if i missed callbacks or not >.< i know i might just be paranoid.. please reply =/

Yup yup, same here. Coincidence? I don't know. Mine was on the 3rd of October though.

Guest xOxEurasianxOx

just to clarify, just becuase you were picked by SM, doesn't mean you are amazingly good.

i mean, not always.

take me for example.

to be completely honest with you, the main reason why i was one of the 10 people they called for washington dc was becuase i was skinny, tall, and not ugly (u can decide for urself by looking at my myspace)

i mean dont get me wrong, i can sing pretty well, but there are SO SO many people that sing better than i do.

but they werent picked.

SM is pretty superficial :/

ahhhhahaha sorry if this sounded craazy depressing. i just didnt want you to think you have to be amazing at singing to be in SM.

how long have you been singing for?

lolz...i <33333333 you soooooooooooooo much!!! i love optimistic ppl ^^ they're usually happy!!! lolz...i'm a pretty optimistic person...but when it comes to myself...eh...>.< lolz!!! but yeah...i still keep a little hope for myself...but most of my hope goes towards everyone else!!! i hope all this waiting will pay off for you and hopefully for me too :blush:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! go optimistic~~~ yes i wish all of it will pay off!!! so... COME NOVEMBER!!!! waiting for you~

Guest goldenflower06

That's funny!!! lol the phone numbers that starts with 401 as in 1-401-229-9977 (state number, don't know how to explain), is called from Rhode Island. How do I know I from there. hehehe. It's weird because they wouldn't be in RI would they?? Good luck to you though. Good luck to everyone. I'm waiting for my email. I want it so badly!!!! :( lol.

Guest juicyjin

ethnicity: korean

category: dance

did anyone from ny get a call back cuz i dont see anyone from ny. when do they call back? becuz im like bout to just go to korea and do my own thing there wit or witout sm xT oofz... :sweatingbullets:

Guest ixLoveXse7en

ethnicity: mien & chinese

category: dance

no call backs yets

Guest lea_rocks

UM..WHERE DID THEY CALL YOU FROM?? DO YOU KNOW? ON THE FORM..DID YOU PUT YOUR HOUSE # OR YOUR CELL #???WHICH ONE DID THEY CALL??

BECAUSE...LIKE A WEEK AGO...MY HOUSE PHONE KEPT GETTING CALLS FROM THIS FUNKY NEW YORK NUMBER AND IT MADE ME REALLY PARNOID...BUT EVERYTIME I CALLED BACK...IT WOULD BE BUSY OR NO ONE WOULD ANSWER.....OMG...I WAS SO SCARED THAT MAYBE IF MY PARENTS DIDN'T PICK UP THIS NUMBER THEN I MIGHT MISS MY CHANCE SO I SKIPPED SCHOOL JUST TO ANSWER IT...AND THE ONE MOMENT THAT DAY WHEN I HAD TO RUN TO THE STORE FOR 5 MINUTES..THEY CALLED...

I'M SO SCARED....THE CALLED LIKE EVERY DAY FOR LIKE A WEEK BUT...MY MOM SAID THAT SHE ANSWERED IT AND IT WASN'T FOR ME.....OMG..I'M SO FREAKING OUT!!

AUDITION:singing&&dancing

Guest Solly

i checked my cellphone and there was two missed calls, but it says no number? and then my mom told me that there was some lady who called my house and she said that she needed to talk to me and that they called about some singing... and she told them to call back home later. O_O;;; and my mom thinks that it was from SM O_O;;; omfg... i hope so! lmao! -0-;;;; so... the only thing i can wait or hope for is an email from them. O_O;;;

i just want to know if i made it or not... -0-;;;

Guest lovablekrnstar63

guys

no offense

but you might be getting a little paranoid about missing the call

i mean because they have 2 numbers they can reach you at

AND they also have your e-mail

if all else fails, SM will e-mail you, b/c there's no way that you won't get the mail, right?

i mean if you check it reguarly

so i wouldnt get so hung up on this thing

if they really want you

they WILL contact you one way or another

-EDIT-

i don tknow if i'm gonna get hate replies jst b/c i said this

but i just want to let you guys know

Guest supErgurl

my friend tried out for modeling in chicago. he got a call back the next day o_o

Guest xOxEurasianxOx

hmmmm how long have i been singing for?

uh i sing all the time but i've never took vocal lessons or anything

i've done chorus twice at school - 6th and 9th grade

and i sing for my church praise team

i wish i could take vocal lessons though :/

pretty into singing, sang at my church as well and choir at school a few times, nothing big though

want to start at jaanz...its apparently good

Guest kacie123

my friend tried out for modeling in chicago. he got a call back the next day o_o

o.0 u serious? i'm from chicago..i thought they said that it'll take a month but he got a call back already?! whoa he must look really good for modeling...

Guest Terachi_S

Good for ppl living in the North America.

I'm in Thailand, and what we had here was like...

There're more than 500 ppl at the audition, and the judges eventually allowed many of them to sing for only 10 sec (some even less).

At the end of the day, only 10 ppl who have agencies were asked to make the 2nd round.

It's like a month passed, and nobody got any contact back.

By the way, good luck for everyone out there who's gonna be the next star~

Guest jayoh

i'd be surprised if there were 5 people that actually get offered to go to Korea to train under SM. it would probably still be years after that before they debut, if they debut at all. also, if u want to make it in korea you have to be able to speak korean fluently. why? marketability. there are a few exceptions to this, but that's because they have other marketable assets. so if you REALLY want to become a star in korea, make sure ur ready to bust your richard simmons and kiss some richard simmons! good luck all