Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you got a call back doesn't mean you are accepted! ^^

Keep that in mind.

They probably want you to perform in some festival or for a private audition.

My friend got a call back in NY and performed at a Korean Festival in Manhattan.

Don't get too hyped. There is like a 3rd, 4th, etc round!

There was a korean festival in manhattan?? When and where?? I thought the festival was supposed to be around Oct 20? And who's allowed to go watch the festival? :unsure:

i just wanted to know about how many people here got call backs or have friends that were called back~

cause it might even be 100?! you never know..

anyways if you know someone or are someone that got a callback

then write what CATEGORY and WHERE you auditioned

this way we can all keep track of how many people actually made it!

congrats !

------

CATEGORY:singing&dancing

WHERE: Atlanta, GA

hey..~~~ umm wat song did u dance to??? n congrat...!!!

Guest stardust123

wow! congrats to those who made it or got a call back......i hope you people will post sites of your singing or vids of you dancing, so we know why you people were chosen, to be picked by SM you must be good....so post away! ;)

I would audition for SM but i chickened out...ha! but anyways.......

Guest Hitorijime

For callbacks, are you expected to see them that very day? Cause I'm worried that if I get a callback, that I won't be able to go cause I don't live in Toronto. x_X

Guest miyeOnx3

hey..~~~ umm wat song did u dance to??? n congrat...!!!

i danced to se7en-i wanna

is there no one else who got a call back? T___T;;;;; come on..i konw at least 2 people did!!!!!

Guest stardust123

so if you modeled what did you do? did you just stand there and give em a bunch of poses? what if you are asian, but you don't speak korean, what happened at the audition, were there judges that could speak english? (those who auditioned already i wanna know)

Guest miyeOnx3

yea i just modeled for the video cause the camera guy/photographer was busy eating -_-;

i dont know about not speaking korean ,,and one of the judges coudl speak english.

Oh gosh I'm getting depressed. >___<;;

Has anyone in Houston gotten call backs yet?

Houston has callbacks?

I didn't get anything T_T;;

Congrats to those who did! I'm gonna go... to my little corner and give up my dream of singing. I guess I'll really have to crack open `em books and study to be a lawyer. My parents' wish has come true.

Guest xxzone2zonexx

^ Thank you..:D...lol I hope i wasn't BAD....but that made me a little happy no offense to those that made call backs or anything....

Guest miss':bella

What is the difference between those who got a callback for a private audition and those who got a callback for a performance at a Korean festival??????

Is it the same thing?

so basically.....SF's judges left for LA today, meaning no more private auditions! and a handful got picked for priv. auditions. but everyone still says to wait for november? i doubt it. ahhh someone HELPPP

Guest falala910

K-festival callback -- doesnt really ahve anythign to do with SM. they just need people to perform

private audition callback -- they'll videotape you and give you more camera time so they can look at you more closely. (oh btw, if you want to find out what happens at private audition, look at my post in the Washington D.C. forum)

if you want to make it (like contract, get SM interest) you want the private audition callback.

and no matter what, EVERYONE finds out if they made it or not in November. but i guess to be blunt with you, SM is probably going to spend the most time with the video clips from the private auditions, since those people were the ones that caught their eye in the normal auditions. nto to mention that private audition clips have more detail. but they'll definitely go over all the audition clips to make sure they ahven't missed anyone.

I got called back~I auditioned in Orange County. I just got the call a couple of hours ago. The korean festival is only 3 days away!!! I got called as a finalist to perform in the Korean Festival in California this Saturday. I doubt I'm going to win because I'm probably too old to begin with not to mention I didn't get a private audition. I'm 24 and surprised that I even got chosen as one of the 12. I asked the woman on the phone how many finalists there were for OC and she said 12, 8 girls and 4 guys. So I guess I'm one of the 8 girls. Regardless, congrats to those who make it! And remember no one can stop u from achieving your goals if you really want them!!! :D Hope this helps~!

I'm pretty sure those who got picked to perform doesn't have anything to do with SM. -_________________-;;

When my friend got a callback, they said... (in korean)

"Congratulations, you made it to the second round. You will perform at BLAH BLAH BLAH"..

Plus...the SM people were at the festival as well...

Archived