Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miyeOnx3

Sm Audition___callbacks

CATAGORIE: Modeling

WHERE: SF Hyatt Hotel near the fisherman's whaft

they told me to bring an extra outfit..

and prepare a song and thats all.....

those bastards -,.-;;;;;;;

i went there and they didnt even let me switch outfits..... -,.-;;

also..... they asked me to act and dance... wth.. uhh..

they didnt tell me that on the phone....

but they did tell everyone else that so i wasnt prepared...

anyways i give up lol

good luck to everyone :D^_^

*sigh*

K-festival callback -- doesnt really ahve anythign to do with SM. they just need people to perform

private audition callback -- they'll videotape you and give you more camera time so they can look at you more closely. (oh btw, if you want to find out what happens at private audition, look at my post in the Washington D.C. forum)

if you want to make it (like contract, get SM interest) you want the private audition callback.

and no matter what, EVERYONE finds out if they made it or not in November. but i guess to be blunt with you, SM is probably going to spend the most time with the video clips from the private auditions, since those people were the ones that caught their eye in the normal auditions. nto to mention that private audition clips have more detail. but they'll definitely go over all the audition clips to make sure they ahven't missed anyone.

oh, wow...this is starting to make a lot of sense now. It was confusing before with our speculation of call backs. Thanks for clearing that up, and I agree with everything u said....cos it makes sense to what SM might decide from these auditions.^_^

how depressing..i think my call was just for the festival?..but mine isn't til december?...wtf? anyone have a clue as to how to solve this riddle?..

so the festival things aren't even a round? they just need some entertainment?..

how depressing..i think my call was just for the festival?..but mine isn't til december?...wtf? anyone have a clue as to how to solve this riddle?..

so the festival things aren't even a round? they just need some entertainment?..

if you do extra good (: then SM will see that and might pick you :)

Don't know if this is possible.. but i was wondering if someone that is going to a 2nd Audition... can ask them what they are going to do with the other videos.... and also about the chances of non- Korean....non-japanese...non-chinese.... people? I would REAlly appreciate it..:D

Don't know if this is possible.. but i was wondering if someone that is going to a 2nd Audition... can ask them what they are going to do with the other videos.... and also about the chances of non- Korean....non-japanese...non-chinese.... people? I would REAlly appreciate it..:D

hahah...that's like everyhting i've been wondering about.

I'm really interested in hearing and/or seeing you guys dance and sing.

I wanna know what I gotta prepare to do for the next time this opportunity comes around.

(In like, forever after this, haha.)

For all of you who were called back, CONGRATULATIONS.

I wish you loads and loads of good luck.

Try your best! And perform your hearts out!

:)

im pretty sure they are going to watch all the other videos just to make sure they havent missed anyone

and they would probably never say it straight up, but i think you are chances are much better if you are non-korean.

non - koreans would have a better chance at it? Really???

I'm a half...don't know where I stand, really. :unsure:

non - koreans would have a better chance at it? Really???

I'm a half...don't know where I stand, really. :unsure:

just curious-did you get a call back? where do you live?

it seems like chinese people right now have the best chance. Since SM wants to make it in China since they have japan and korea under control

Oh~ also... the people that made it... WHAT DID YOU WEAR???!!!!

just curious-did you get a call back? where do you live?

I'm from the OC area. I haven't gotten a call back from them.

(hopefully it's not the end of it)

actually...I shouldn't have auditioned at all. I was there to watch a friend audition but a lady talked me into it. My biggest regret in this life. I'm paranoid everytime my phone rings...it's driving me nuts.>_<

I'm from the OC area. I haven't gotten a call back from them.

(hopefully it's not the end of it)

actually...I shouldn't have auditioned at all. I was there to watch a friend audition but a lady talked me into it. My biggest regret in this life. I'm paranoid everytime my phone rings...it's driving me nuts.>_<

I know what you mean by being paranoid.. i've been staring at my fone for the longest time! and whever it rings.. i get so excited.. but lol always turn out to be a disappointment.. so sad..