Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!!! congrats to all those who made it to the second round...!!

my audition isnt until next weekk...haha and thats the only one since im in T.O.

Guest purehonesty012

people who auditioned in DC already got a call backkk just a couple of days after the audition. well, at least my friend did

did u actually make it then?

DC auditioners dont kno until like november =___=

congrats tho!! keke

Guest Hero.n.Hakkuryuu

AISHHHH

I got a call from an unknown number when i fell alseep and didnt pick it up. and now i cant call it back either! PARANOIA setting in!

grats to those who got a callback! =D

Guest K-popMiko

AISHHHH

I got a call from an unknown number when i fell alseep and didnt pick it up. and now i cant call it back either! PARANOIA setting in!

OMG, really you did too?! I thought I was paranoid too when I got the phone number...

Was it something like 1-401-229-9977 [Don't worry, I've tried and I can't call back]

They called around 3:34 P.M on 10/3/06

Guest homesoy

Category: Dance and Model

What they made me do: Pose, smile, stand still. Repeat facing the other direction. Sing (erggh) and act if I could.

Guest shiwon&ryowook

OMG READING THIS MAKES ME FREAK OUT

but is the audtioning in AMERICA and CANADA, are they the same?cos im wondering why they have finalist alredi but the havent been in CANADA yet. my auditions is like in 3 weeks..im DANCING n SINGING?... but im really curious if the audutiong in both countries are similar??i have noo clue! cos im soo confused?!~

AISHHHH

not to get u down or n e thing but im just thinking if they called u for a private audition dont u think they would of left a message saying ur time and location and stuff? well hope u get a call soon! =]]

Guest babiesy

i have a question. what if you get a callback.. and they call your cell or something and youre in class so you cant answer >< or they call your home phone and like no ones home?

i have a question. what if you get a callback.. and they call your cell or something and youre in class so you cant answer >< or they call your home phone and like no ones home?

if they can't reach u thru phones...then most likely they will email you.

so check ur email regularly and phones.

Guest uhohhitzkc

well... do they have your original e-mail? cuz my email address is full of h's.. (uhohhitzkc@hotmail.com) i hope they didn't take it for n's... would they call you? or do they have your e-mail by application? and send it to you..

Guest C4Y --Crazy 4 YeongSaeng--

okay ... yea my audition was today ...

and i have no idea if im gonna get called back or not ><;;

ahhh ... i hope i make it in! T.T;;

Guest fantasy_sky

OMG, really you did too?! I thought I was paranoid too when I got the phone number...

Was it something like 1-401-229-9977 [Don't worry, I've tried and I can't call back]

They called around 3:34 P.M on 10/3/06

401 is the Providence, RI area code.

Guest K-popMiko

401 is the Providence, RI area code.

o-o

Thank you for the information.

I don't think I know anyone in RI and I seldom give out my cell phone number..

hey you guys i was just wondering

how many people got picked in the SF audition?!

since everyone seems to be from SF.

There were around 15 people picked for callbacks in San Francisco. I heard most other areas got 10 or less?

Guest mwookta

i have a question... how long does it take you to get a callback normally???

man i had my audition yesterday, and i totally screw up the acting part.. but the singing part was okay hehe i was soo like nervous.=.= i should've done modeling instead..*stupid me..* the judges did ask me many questions about my personal things cuz i am half chinese and half korean.. but i donno if that means i can get a callback.. i really hope i can get a second chance though.. sigh...

so yeah please answer my question. and CONGRATSSS TO ALL WHO DID GET CALLBACK YOU LUCKY ONES ^^

That happened to me. I was in class when they called so I couldn't pick up. Then 20 minutes later they called me AGAIN. So after class I called the number and no one picked up. After I got home they called me back and I was finally able to talk to them.

If you missed the call and they're not calling you back then just call them yourself. It should be someone's cell phone so they should pick up.

Oh yeah in case anyone is wondering, the number had an LA area code (213) even though I auditioned in NY. But I'm guessing the phone numbers vary since its more than one person doing all the private auditions

Guest C4Y --Crazy 4 YeongSaeng--

yea how much time should we give for them to call back?

and if you dont make it in, they dont call back right?

cuz i heard people from chicago got a callback the next day. but only 6 people so far.

is there still a chance that others can get callbacks or is it only a one time thing?

XDDD

Archived