Quantcast
Rania Zeid

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Jade Lovers 翡翠恋人

All theses arts makes me want to watch jade lover now.... Please April come around quickly...:)... 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mygirls said:

All theses arts makes me want to watch jade lover now.... Please April come around quickly...:)... 

yeh me too can't wait to see him again hhhhhh

• Like 4

Guest Sandy5959

Okay, I missed a lot of things. First, about the synopsis, wow, it impresses me. The story develops pretty well and his character is promising. I know that I can count on him :D Now there are many questions in my head, like what the secret of his background is, why he is an adopted son, what happened to his birth parents, etc. And I know I have to wait for 11 months to find out the answers hahahaha :sweat_smile: 

January 18 is coming so let count down! Time passes so quickly when you didn't mind LOL I really can't wait to see fantaken photos of him in 1930s costume :rolleyes: All his photo at Burberry fashion show makes me eager to see this handsome cheabol! To all JS's Cfans, I hope you guys will take as many photos as possible and pls share them to us hehehe :P 

【Shen Dongjun Weibo update】 "Jade Lover" will start shooting on 22 Jan in Shanghai.

tumblr_inline_o0y0oswGwe1sp3v51_540.png

Cr: Lee Jong Suk JSHINE

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

These could be Some Filming Locations of Jade Lover 

Pics of shanghai and a film set hungdien

Cr: DC 

WOW when I first saw the pictures I thought it was somewhere in Europe... awww can't wait for chaebol Sukkie and all those elegant outfits :wub:

• Like 6

Guest Sandy5959

So now it's not January 18, they postponed to 22nd... They're testing my patience but I'm too happy to be frustrated ab that LOL :D And the film set is prepared elaborately, I really appreciate that. 

I also can't waittttt hehehehehehehe :w00t:

On 1/6/2016 at 3:58 PM, irenetan said:

Awesomeeee!!! :wub:

@Rania Zeid You know him better. Am I right to say that he wouldn't take the risk (even if they're paying him tons of $$$) if it isn't worth something? 

yes true i think he s convinced somehow of that drama to take it.. and also maybe cz  pd Jinhyuk will be directing the drama and he tusts him a lot..

so hope it ll be a good drama 

• Like 4