Genre: Adventure

Episodes: 40

Director: Gary Sing

Broadcast Period: 8/30/2018

Cast:

Wang Jun Kai

Vicky Chen Wen Qi

Synopsis:

The main character begins a dangerous journey of human against nature to find an antidote to save his master Shifu by traveling to a faraway land where he makes friends with a few key characters. 
Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Eagles and Youngster 天坑鹰猎 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

Im suprised there's no discussion for this show. I came across the trailer for this drama month ago when I started watching EverNight. I almost forgot about this little gem & decided to give it a watch a week ago, since EN was ending. So far, it is suprisingly fun. Im already half way through into the series already.

Pretty easy/straightfoward drama to watch w/ adventure & mystery. 

21 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

I truly enjoyed this drama but the ending was really unpredictable. Caigua turned into an enemy???

Caigua is not turned into an enemy, she was poisoned with the mushroom, that make people crazy and wanna kill everyone. I have watched it until the end last nite LOL, not really my type though, i think it is just like treasure hunter kind of movie but dragged into couple eps, so... But the casts are very good, the special effect also good, but the story plot is not my type. 

• LOL 1

15 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Caigua is not turned into an enemy, she was poisoned with the mushroom, that make people crazy and wanna kill everyone. I have watched it until the end last nite LOL, not really my type though, i think it is just like treasure hunter kind of movie but dragged into couple eps, so... But the casts are very good, the special effect also good, but the story plot is not my type. 

Hahaha wowww, you also watched this drama as well?:lol: @angelangie too:P

I cant wait for the s2. 

She had poison with mushroom before, but she already healed. Not sure if the poison was still there:huh:

12 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Hahaha wowww, you also watched this drama as well?:lol: @angelangie too:P

I cant wait for the s2. 

She had poison with mushroom before, but she already healed. Not sure if the poison was still there:huh:

Ah you mean she stole the painting from Zhang BaoQing at the train station? Yeah that is still mystery though, why she did that. Btw Wen Qi will play as Guo Xiang in the next remake of Condor Heroes :wub:

7 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Ah you mean she stole the painting from Zhang BaoQing at the train station? Yeah that is still mystery though, why she did that. Btw Wen Qi will play as Guo Xiang in the next remake of Condor Heroes :wub:

So, they are planning to make the season 2 soon? Yes, the scene where she stole the painting. I really dislike the cliff hanging drama:vicx:

Vicky Chen is cool! I have started to like her after watching her playing as Caigua:P Condor Heroes drama again??:sweatingbullets: You mean The Legend of The Condor Heroes drama? 

3 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

So, they are planning to make the season 2 soon? Yes, the scene where she stole the painting. I really dislike the cliff hanging drama:vicx:

Vicky Chen is cool! I have started to like her after watching her playing as Caigua:P Condor Heroes drama again??:sweatingbullets: You mean The Legend of The Condor Heroes drama? 

Yeah i like her too, her face is unique. Yeah i mean another remake Return of Condor Heroes the nonstop remake LOL, she become Guo Xiang 2nd daughter of Guo Jing and Huang Rong.

16 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i like her too, her face is unique. Yeah i mean another remake Return of Condor Heroes the nonstop remake LOL, she become Guo Xiang 2nd daughter of Guo Jing and Huang Rong.

I see... thanks for the information but I dont like that drama tho. Too boring. I dont know why the chinese productions like this condor heroes story. Is there any news about the making of season 2 of Eagles and Youngster?:)

6 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

I see... thanks for the information but I dont like that drama tho. Too boring. I dont know why the chinese productions like this condor heroes story. Is there any news about the making of season 2 of Eagles and Youngster?:)

Hahaha yeah too many version and too many remake for condor heroes, really make me feel boring too. Havent heard any news about season 2 though. Only heard couple rumours about Vicky Chen upcoming projects, but none of them include Eagles Youngster season 2.

5 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Hahaha yeah too many version and too many remake for condor heroes, really make me feel boring too. Havent heard any news about season 2 though. Only heard couple rumours about Vicky Chen upcoming projects, but none of them include Eagles Youngster season 2.

So the news that I heard must be true. They dont have an intention of making the season 2 for this drama:tears: hopefully I am wrong.