KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

I read about that too. Well... KAT-TUN are rebels of JE aren't they? haha that's their appeal to me. I heard though, a lot of juniors really look up to Kame.

But why would their senpais care if KAT-TUN don't follow their routines if their senpais aren't their choreographers (but maybe kinki kids when kat-tun were backdancing for them)

How KAT-TUN dance doesn't affect them, but perhaps reflect JE's image, which i think isn't a big threat to them since they have basically a monopoly over the boyband market. And since their sales are doing so well.. i don't see why they hate them for that image.... unless it was jealousy but i don't think that's it either.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yuri-chan

I think this has to do with their chibi days....remember they were the only Junior unit to hold their own concerts before debut? And that their fame basically rivaled the sempais whom already debuted....but then again I could be totally wrong. But year I heard lots of this hatred circling around JE fans...but I don't think it's their dancing that makes their sempais hate them.

Guest superfreakk

^Yeah, that's my guess too. But then I never really understood why KAT-TUN was that popular aside from the fact that they get all the good singles compared to NewS.

yeap, i back you on that too ^. I don't want to say that it's because they are more popular, but it does seem like it. And it seems like the more they rebel the popular they become. hahaha...i don't know if Johnny planned it or so it seems..but it turned out pretty darn good. I was just watching the Interview with Jin!! he's sooo down to earth...it just makes me like him soo much more!! hahahah his ticklish collarbone! that was soo cute...lol~~

Guest superfreakk

Haha, what exactly do you guys mean when you say they rebel? I'm afraid I don't really keep tabs on KAT-TUN seeing as I only really like Kame.

><"

:tears:

I saw that episode of the domoto brothers

yeh I think they do have an issue with Kat-tun, they kept acting weird everytime the name was mentioned, as bad as this sounds....I was laughing when Dots made that comment and Hikaru was like "I was just being honest"

but Maru and Kochan seemed cool while doing Sushi Oji.

and like I said

I never really see the other JE boys hanging with Kat-tun

except Pi and Jin are good friends..I havent seen anything else

someone told me when Junno called Pi "Yamapi" Pi looked at him like "Que?"

Actually, doesn't Massu hang out with Maru?

Oh...I dunno lol

I just usually see Kat-tun keepng to themselves

...but maybe I dun see every tang.

btw I saw when Kat-tun performed Kochan's "Moonlight Story"

from the Kinki Kids "F" album

they did soooooo good

although there voices were a lil all over the place

they made that performance 100% sexy while Kochan made it more seductive

and I am in love with Kochan's performance of that song, I was glad Kat-tun was able

to live up to that.

^hahaha your funnie..

that's what makes them...them...hahaha they each have their own"personality" and put their own "thing" into the song...lol~~

Haha, what exactly do you guys mean when you say they rebel? I'm afraid I don't really keep tabs on KAT-TUN seeing as I only really like Kame.

><"

well, i guess to the others they are considered naught or rebel in subtle ways. They are the ones that usually would go against Johnny, fight with each other and stuff. Because they aren't always in "nsyn" with each other in singing or dancing, they weren't always like by their senpais. i guess there's many small things that the others would take into consideration. So they were kinda known as the ones that "rebel", buti see it more like them being naughty...nothing so bad. It's part of their image. Their like the bad boys compare to...... NEWS??...well, n-e-way i can really compare them to any other group. hhahahaha...

ooppss...umm...don't know why, but i doubled post...my bad..i didn't mean to...but Jin is soo cute....i wanna tickle him too!!!lol~~

Guest superfreakk

lol, in my opinion, Akame is like, the younger generation or Takki and Tsubasa only less married and a lot more wangsty.

currently dl'ing JE Countdown; can't wait to watch the whole thing.

Guest superfreakk

^lol, they're okay. I think it's kind of cute but I don't really care for it that much.

Countdown was sparkly.

*__*

But KAT-TUN wore normal clothes. >>

How KAT-TUN dance doesn't affect them, but perhaps reflect JE's image, which i think isn't a big threat to them since they have basically a monopoly over the boyband market. And since their sales are doing so well.. i don't see why they hate them for that image.... unless it was jealousy but i don't think that's it either.

Well it does affect the main performers. I noticed from the old clips back when they were back-up dancers for Kinki, they weren't sync and it made the whole performance look really terrible. I could understand how the artist would feel if the dancers danced terribly. It's the artist who gets blamed not the dancers. I guess that's what made them popular, they stand out even when they're not supposed to.

Guest jesseski

^lol, they're okay. I think it's kind of cute but I don't really care for it that much.

Countdown was sparkly.

*__*

But KAT-TUN wore normal clothes. >>

To me, it's just one of those pairings that I hate to hear about XD Like Tegomass. SOMEONE SHOOT TEGOMASS. :3

KAT-TUN were boring 8D hehhehhh. Oh wait, that's right. I like KAT-TUN o___o I'm having a moment of insultiveness XD

Guest superfreakk

^Hey, hey, hey, I like Tegomass but only because I love Tegoshi. D:<

I'll revive them somehow if you shoot them.

Well it does affect the main performers. I noticed from the old clips back when they were back-up dancers for Kinki, they weren't sync and it made the whole performance look really terrible. I could understand how the artist would feel if the dancers danced terribly. It's the artist who gets blamed not the dancers. I guess that's what made them popular, they stand out even when they're not supposed to.

What, seriously? Pfft, yeah, what a way to get popular. I heard that their dancing wasn't in-sync but were they just bad at synchronizing or doing that on purpose?

Guest Hιtσмι

J.E count down! i forgot all about it!! T____T

so less akame love now, but u see it now and than

Those are the "moments" of kat-tun

anyways

*runs off find countdown*

Guest jesseski

^Hey, hey, hey, I like Tegomass but only because I love Tegoshi. D:<

I'll revive them somehow if you shoot them.

Just the pairing. Because IDON'TCAREIFIT'SOTP. It's frustrating XD I don't particularly love Tegoshi. I love Massu though XD

What, seriously? Pfft, yeah, what a way to get popular. I heard that their dancing wasn't in-sync but were they just bad at synchronizing or doing that on purpose?

I think it's just Johnny's in general *laughs* JE people aren't so fabulous at dancing in time hehhe.

Uhhh KAT-TUN thread right o_o

I wonder if I should bother with Kame's new drama when it airs (does anyone know what group's subbing it?) It has a stupid storyline, and there are other drama's airing around the same time that seem better .__.

Archived