Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

[News] 2018.09.24 September Brand Reputation Rankings For Male Advertisement Models Revealed

a8eb76238e9543e9a57b8fd63127006b.jpeg?s=

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for male advertisement models!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior using big data collected from August 22 to September 23. The Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of 50 male advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for September.

Jung Hae In shot to the top of this month’s list after seeing an impressive 99.63 percent increase in his brand reputation index since July (when the previous rankings were published). The actor, whose highest-ranking related terms included “new,” “like,” and “pretty,” scored a total index of 830,297 for September. His positivity-negativity analysis also revealed a score of 82.61 percent positive reactions.

Park Seo Joon took second place in the rankings with a brand reputation index of 729,935, while Won Bin followed close behind at third with a score of 703,829.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

Source (1)

JHI is currently 14th in the Asia Artists Awards poll.

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=mactor

And this one...not say important poll. Only happened to see it.

Spoiler

Sexiest man in korea poll.

Until 1oct. JHI is currently last. Tough competition. Maybe help abit to avoid being last at least.

http://www.starmometer.com/2018/09/24/voting-for-sexiest-man-in-korea-poll-now-open/

[News] 2018.09.27 Jung Hae In Nominated in Best Actor in Mid-Length Drama Category by 2018 APAN Star Awards 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180927

2018 APAN Star Awards has released their nomination list and Jung Hae In is going in the run in the Best Actor in mid-length drama category. The 2018 APAN Star Awards chose the nominees based on their acting and gain of popularity. The awards show will be held on October 13 at Kyung Hee University.

The nominees are:

Yoo Yoon Seok - Mr Sunshine (tvN)

Yoon Shi Yoon - Grand Prince (CSTV)

Park Hae Soo - Prison Playbook (tvN)

Park Hyung Sik - Suits (KBS2)

Jung Hae In - Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food (JTBC)

In addition, Hae In is also nominated in APAN K-STAR Popularity Awards, and the nominees are:

Park Seo Joon - What's Wrong with Secretary Kim (tvN)

Yang Se Jong - Temperature of Love (SBS)

Lee Dong Wook - Life (JTBC)

Lee Byung Hun - Mr Sunshine (tvN)

Lee Jong Suk - While You Were Sleeping (SBS)

Jung Hae In - Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food (JTBC)

source: 1 / 2

[Weibo] 2018.09.30 Jung Hae In's Weibo Update

005NmnBygy1fvrq1mokc7j31he1hee81.jpg

Caption: 我到首尔了。在杭州度过的短暂时光,对于我真的很珍贵!也会长长久久记在心里的,直到下次再见大家都要健康快乐!everytime 想你们的.

Trans: I've arrived in Seol. The short time I've spent in Hangzhou was precious to me! I'll remember it in my heart for a very long time. Until the next time we meet again, everyone please stay healthy and happy. Everytime missing you all.

Spoiler

005NmnBygy1fvrq4y2a40j32io1w0kjq.jpg

Arrival at the airport