[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Annya said:

Looks like CKM also comes to know abt double life and twin thing.

must be tired because my first thought was.... what if CKM falls for do hee and that becomes the ultimate revenge? so tae ree loses woo jin to sun hee and her hubby to do hee. hahahahah... :lol:

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

must be tired because my first thought was.... what if CKM falls for do hee and that becomes the ultimate revenge? so tae ree loses woo jin to sun hee and her hubby to do hee. hahahahah... :lol:

At first i thought he and DH had something going on too :lol:

7 minutes ago, Annya said:

At first i thought he and DH had something going on too :lol:

do hee had so many guys that it was hard to figure out who was or was not in the picture.. hahahah.. wasn't the secretary of tae ree who is passing info to the dad also fond of do hee and kissing her cheek initially?

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

do hee had so many guys that it was hard to figure out who was or was not in the picture.. hahahah.. wasn't the secretary of tae ree who is passing info to the dad also fond of do hee and kissing her cheek initially?

The kiss which SH got and he said she was looking cute :lol:I was not ready or expecting the kiss :lol:While DH has long list almost 1000 number...WJ has just 2 number saved in his mobile :lol:Lets see DH and her equation in next upcoming episode too.

The new song "Go for it" and its mv for it.:wub:

http://music.naver.com/artist/videoPlayer.nhn?videoId=230836

Screenshot.png

Also we got movie for Be Happy :wub:

http://music.naver.com/artist/videoPlayer.nhn?videoId=230835

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I remember that. It happened on the rooftop, when Sunhee was expecting somebody (as said by Dohee) and she got kissed by the male secretary. She must be SHOOKT lol. Hahaha! 

Unfortunately, that one man that Dohee really likes the most (Captain Song Woo-jin) does not like her back. 

1 more hour to go! Can't wait!

Pls let's do a live recap!

(Praying for a fast internet)

13 minutes ago, 2ndComing said:

I remember that. It happened on the rooftop, when Sunhee was expecting somebody (as said by Dohee) and she got kissed by the male secretary. She must be SHOOKT lol. Hahaha! 

Unfortunately, that one man that Dohee really likes the most (Captain Song Woo-jin) does not like her back. 

1 more hour to go! Can't wait!

Pls let's do a live recap!

(Praying for a fast internet)

This week more viewer will watch so stream will be more slow i guess :unsure: There is still 40 minutes left.

Its not DH like WJ for the person WJ.She likes him since she find him rare from other.He doesn't take interest in other women and doesn't date anyone,so she wanted to be that first one that rare one among all.Love and guys doesn't interest DH :lol:

Wow the drama is so famous that we have "Good Witch Lunch series" too.:D

http://www.nbntv.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=102615

102615_102799_5331.jpg

MY poor SH feeling sad looking at DH name with WJ.

OMO she was going to say truth to WJ but phone call came from her daughter telling abt DH :cry:SH want to go back.

It better i go to korea to watch drama then this freezing stream :lol:

Oh oh TY sooo cute... singing Wanna One's pick me song to WJ when SH ask to speak to him privately...haaa

9s34SSi.jpg

43QO0xy.jpg

Oh i think WJ is gonna give the ring to SH

Archived