[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

Mmm... yes yes @bebebisous33 this vampish witch...eeee... much scarier than the one in @dramaninja 's gif...:blink:

mmdY0eN.jpg

Oh gosh these 2... dont tell me they gona *cough* zzz together (PG):wacko:

Oh not to forget another (old) witch.. grrrr

@Annya's favourite witch ya? Heeee...ok ok juz kidding

Q9XkZyW.jpg

*yay! -> writernim pls make this statement comes true*

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After hearing WJ recruited SH again in his new airline project.JYB can enjoy slap saga from OTR :lol: In poster she is standing next to CKM and OTR,what if she has fling with her husband.DH approached OTR but JYB approached CKM.Let see whether husband and wife are in same team or thinking or planning different things.

The way things are going all will everything wrap-up in 40 episode :unsure:SH has to fall in love,DH has to wake-up,WJ has to know abt it.Husband cheating and airline politics too.

Omo omo... @Annya slaps?! Oh uh.... u are making me imagining those scenes already:grimace:

Ok let's dig out those posters for analysis... hahaaa... 

Ok great... the vampish witch better not touch our Captain's muscles again:tongue:

QqINBnB.jpg

Cropped fr our smart cutie's IG

Don't think JYB will be OTR's new dog. Since she will come to replace DH through CKM, I guess that means she will be his dog then which is more dangerous than being OTR's dog IMO.

OTR is insane and sick but she is so obvious for everyone even the entire country and I can say that she is actually fighting for something that she have the right to fight for even though she may not deserve it but CKM is much more scheming, hiding his agenda from everyone and obviously corrupted. He wants to gain money and power from the company and even revenge them all. 

He and his assistant wants to make DH as the scapegoat but after removing her from her position he may not be able to use her again. So DH's replacement not only in the position in the company but also as part of CKM plan and as a scapegoat in case something happens in future will now be JYB.

:blush:hot couple time:

9 hours ago, apqaria said:

YTR is insane and sick but she is so obvious for everyone even the entire country and I can say that she is actually fighting for something that she have the right to fight for even though she may not deserve it but CKM is much more scheming, hiding his agenda from everyone and obviously corrupted. He wants to gain money and power from the company and even revenge them all. 

11 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Annya @supergal99 Imagine the humiliation, when YTR discovers that her husband is not only cheating on her but he has also fallen in love with JYB. Money can not buy you everything. :wink:

Omo...omo... YTR is the national witch ops! Wow so many nasty witches in this drama hahaaa...:tongue:

It is finally Saturday, YAAY!! and oh, finally SBS released few stills for the new episodes!! Should I thank them then? SIGH

Anyhow, I am looking forward to this scene :D 

In preparation for the new episodes, I have rewatched last week's episodes. It is interesting to see both JW and OTY both having somehow similar scenes related to SH. Both saved her from a slap and both showed a cool side (JW when he defended her in front of OTR and OTY when he admitted and defended his love for her in his scene with JW)

In the scene in which JW saved SH I liked that he actually didn't lie or say he is dating her but he just made OTR think that way talking about the rumor and his very rare touching gesture. Also while I felt bad that OTY is getting the wrong idea of JW's past actions but I usually like it when a man is that honest and forward talking about liking someone so I thought he was cool then but on the other hand I still hope OTY and JW get back to be close friends again. May be that will happen when OTY knows that JW was the one behind the idea of bringing him back and preparing him to be a successor instead of his sister (so he sure doesn't want to be the heir)

Now some updates from our cast

@supergal99 @apqaria @dramaninja @Annya I have been thinking that SH could confide to WJ after discovering that her marriage had been based on deception. Let just say that SH tells him about the affair while acting as DH: "She (DH) feels sorry for her sister (SH) because she has been betrayed aso." Then she tells him about SH's life and describes SH as stupid but WJ has a different reaction.  

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@supergal99 @apqaria @dramaninja @Annya I have been thinking that SH could confide to WJ after discovering that her marriage had been based on deception. Let just say that SH tells him about the affair while acting as DH: "She (DH) feels sorry for her sister (SH) because she has been betrayed aso." Then she tells him about SH's life and describes SH as stupid but WJ has a different reaction.  

Ohh I can see something like that happening ,also she could punish him as her sister since they so scared of her as well.

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Mmm... bebebisous33, this scenario is possible heeee... captain muscle reminds her of her father:grimace:

Qu90vPr.jpg

Omo @Annya finally our smart daughter gets to meet her mum's prince charming hahahaaa

MYzamEE.jpg

(Crop fr owner's IG)

:blush:

@apqaria *screammm* those life sized standees:blink:

@supergal99 I am barely keeping up with one hot pilot, how I could handle seeing him with other 3 real sized standees?! This is not good for my heart and eyes :blush:

@bebebisous33 OH, I like the sound of that. Would like to see such scene :) 

Just few hours till the new episodes, I am excited!! Here are more pictures till then :wink: 

2018032401001984600146101.jpg

Archived