[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

kekkeke... was so amused by @supergal99 gifs that I checked out this week's episodes. like how neither the writer, PD or the cast are taking this too seriously. LOL. it is like they know this is going to be over the top makjang but they are having laughs over it and so no one has to question why she would be such a doormat to take her sister's position or any such questions. :D so the whole thing can be as silly, as outrageous, as makjang as possible and we would just laugh about it... 

find it interesting that they managed to poke fun at the nut rage incident so openly ~ guess there won't be any penalty for the station? weirdly enough, am most curious to see how the hubby of the crazy psycho noodle lady heiress will turn out -- he has been treated like utter dirt and is itching to turn it around and spit in their face. from the little I have seen from the CEO dad and the crazy psycho noodle lady, I will be happy to see it happen!

and wonder if the dad's murder will somehow be solved later...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lmangla Haha, Sun Hee's nick name is actually Doormat so this is totally her character whether we like it or not, loool :D 

I think even if she wasn't such a person who everybody uses, she would have still agreed to what her sister asked from her. I think Do Hee won her over just by calling her "Unni" after all these years before her surgery, Sun Hee was so touched and wouldn't have ever said no although Sun Hee wasn't planning to replace her sister in that flight, she just wanted to get the thing her sister told her about which sounded a bit easy task but she was totally caught off guard :D 

But this will change and replacing her sister will become intentional next after she know about what really happened to Do Hee and so she can discover the identity of her sister's attacker.

Usually most rom-coms do have plot holes or some over the top coincidences or circumstances (just for some couple moments) and so I am sure we will have a lot of that here but I am ready to look over those. I am just hoping they at least handle that mystery behind Do Hee's attack well and make it convincing since it is the main reason behind all this in the first place and it won't be easy to look over unconvincing wrap up for that part.

On the other hand I am excited to see what the writer want to show us and how Sun Hee character will develop. Will she remain the same and they will prove that such person who people think as stupid or silly can still succeed in life or will she change and grow into less "kind" person as she live the life of her sister and know more about what is going around her???

I personally want to see her grow out of this character and I think that may be the big blow for that to happen could be her husband's affair. As much as this sound lame to me but I hope they do succeed to give reasonable circumstances in regard to that to make me able to root for the main love line since I am still worried if I could wholeheartedly be with that.

8 hours ago, apqaria said:

But this will change and replacing her sister will become intentional next after she know about what really happened to Do Hee and so she can discover the identity of her sister's attacker.

Usually most rom-coms do have plot holes or some over the top coincidences or circumstances (just for some couple moments) and so I am sure we will have a lot of that here but I am ready to look over those. I am just hoping they at least handle that mystery behind Do Hee's attack well and make it convincing since it is the main reason behind all this in the first place and it won't be easy to look over unconvincing wrap up for that part.

kekeke.... this drama has more so many pot holes and illogic behaviour that normally my brain would start bubbling like deep fried potatoes in oil and be "what??????" .... like do hee dragging the pilot out of the cockpit. ummm, no. :huh:, but since it has this tone "don't take me seriously" -- it is easy to shut off and just watch it. am not having too much expectation that the mystery behind the attack will be solved in a believable manner given that the swap itself isn't really believable. even if do hee was a total doormat, it seems ridiculous that she would drop caring for her husband and child and just move into a random house without even telling them whats going on given how much she worries about what would happen to the husband, child and mom-in-law... so the premise itself is absurd. however, since the drama does not ask us to take it that seriously, we are here to just enjoy the comic ride and have a few laughs at what goes on behind the airline industry.

Hahaaa @Lmangla u r here for those *cough* 'nosebleeding' gifs or getting some inspiration for yr clues ops ops:tongue:

IcCW7GL.gif

Psst... The Twins! *cough*

QqJRT2D.gif

Ok chill juz pulling yr leg...heee

:grimace:

Oh btw talking about the Dad's murder case, i think itz not gona be solved. Probably the writernim is using this point to highlight the good vs the bad .. n the ugly... oh no no not ugly not at all -> our leads soooo gorgeous looking:blush: *wink* @Annya (those BTS pics wooo...)

Spoiler

WPZnRZw.gif

Happy waiting .. ahh itz only ...thurs...

An article regarding OST of drama is out. The name of the song is "Be happy" :D

credit: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201803100100069430004884&servicedate=20180309

Its google translate.

2018031001000694300048841.jpg

This is the first OST that Kim Ji-young, a vocalist of Messgrass Indie band singing, has released on the SBS weekend special project "The Wonderful Witch I" (the play Yoon Young Mi, directed by Ose Segang) It continues its popularity with 'Be Happy'.

"Be Happy", a vocalist by Kimgram's vocalist Kim Jung-yong, is the first OST and main theme song of "Good Witch I". It is an impressive song with a cheerful melody and powerful lyrics that will not be forgotten once you listen.

Kim Ji-young, who made 'Be Happy' more powerful with his powerful tone, belongs to the 5-member Modern Rock / Heavy-Nice Band Mesgram. Mesgram is the title song of ARPIEL, It is a big band indie band that has many fans of various ages by producing various OST.

BPM 150 's intense rock music' Be Happy 'is the result of the efforts and enthusiasm of outstanding musicians of' Ini Music ', which was designed and produced by' Good Witch I 'OST' It is expected to receive hot love.

The first OST "Be Happy," which focuses on the meeting with Kim Ji-young, a jewel-like vocalist, and a "Good Witch" who is giving out a nuclear bomb-class laughing warning on Saturday night, will be released through each online music site on
at 18:00 at 10th Saturday.

sorry out of the topic .... it seems donghae couple had to stop for a while because this morning's news that made me shudder ..... but I do not forget that today is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday .... happy waiting:heart:

apatheia200000xxxx

5 hours ago, apqaria said:

A New BTS Video including the accidental kiss scene, kkk :D 

Oh seems like SBS did not upload it in YT... instead a vid summary of ep 1-4

Hahaaa... anyway itz sooo cute to see our handsome pilot erhm... adjusting the 'tissue' (?) In her nostril ops ops...:tongue:

wFPLLK8.jpg

:glasses: 

@Annya Yes, she is. This is just screen shot from the opening/ending credit of the drama.

The poster is  "Bi Su Hyun" the one I mentioned before involved with the drama OST. I think he is referring to the part in which the OST credit is.

Oh, at last it is Saturday (per Korean time). Excited for today's episodes :D 

@Annya Usually the opening and ending credits gets cut from the online videos along with the Ads in between. So those screen shots taken as he watched on TV.

About the title, I think it is coming from the replacement of Sun Hee of her sister who is called "Witch" by people around her. As Sun Hee replaces the sister she doesn't becomes "the witch" like her sister but "the good witch" as she is kindhearted.

Archived