[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

You-Who-Forgot-Poetry-768x432.jpg

Upcoming tvN Monday-Tuesday drama “You Who Forgot Poetry” (working title) recently released drama teasers.

The main teaser starts off with the definition of ‘co-medical staff,’ health care workers who take part in medical treatment besides doctors. It slowly reveals the back view of the leading characters, played by Lee Joon Hyuk and Lee Yoo Bi, both of whom are physical therapists. After this, a glimpse of a radiological technician (Defconn) and medical trainee (Jang Dong Yoon) can be seen.

“You Who Forgot Poetry” is a medical drama that will feature unsung heroes of the medical industry. Shifting the attention away from doctors, this drama will focus on the lives of workers including medical trainees, radiological technicians, and physical therapists.

With a unique story line, many drama fans are anticipating this upcoming show. “You Who Forgot Poetry” will be airing on March 26, once “Cross” concludes its run.

source

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too. I’m actually here because of JDY. 

I was not too sure of Lee joon  Hyuk as the male lead ( I still had his sleazy prosecutor role fr Secret Forest in my mind) , but I changed my mind last night when I watched a short miniseries (4 eps) where he was the male lead - Naked Fireman. It’s a crime mystery ( romance as well ) & in spite of its name is a really good one if you want to see his potentials as a male lead. I think I might have a crush on him now :lol:. He had great chemistry with female lead who is currently the baby mama in Eulachacha Waikiki. 

@0ly400000044984_001_20180302120206327.jpg

0000041631_002_20180302085840684.jpg

I don't know why but I have a feeling there's definitely love line between Jang Dong-yoon and Lee yoo bi character and in bts video both looking so cute together and Lee joon hyuk looking so smart❤

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 PM KST - Premiers on March 26th

You Who Forgot Poetry” is a medical drama that follows the lives and work of the “co-medical staff” in a hospital, namely those who are not doctors, but also take care of patients. The drama is about physical therapists, radiologists, and other hospital workers.

In his section of the first poster, Lee Joon Hyuk, who plays the mysterious but talented physical therapist Ye Jae Wook, stares seriously and critically at a medical chart. His caption reads, “You have to look closely to find beauty.”Lee-Joon-Hyuk.jpgI'm dead by knowing the character name jae wook ( My Kim jae wook❤ )

In the second section, Jang Dong Yoon appears to be exactly like his character Shin Min Ho, the playful yet hard-working medical trainee, as he wears a happy-go-lucky, cheerful smile on his face. His caption reads, “You have to look for a long time to love.”

Jang-Dong-Yoon.jpgIt's hurt  (you have to look for a long time to love :bawling:)

In the third section, Lee Yoo Bi gazes off serenely into the distance, befitting her role Woo Bo Young, an emotionally sensitive physical therapist. Her caption reads, “You too.”Lee-Yoo-Bi.jpg

The second poster features the entire cast, all fully decked out in their medical uniforms and ready to help their patients. Their caption reads, “We are the co-medical staff.”

Spoiler

You-Who-Forgot-Poetry.jpg

Soompi

I am here for Lee Jun Hyuk, I am his fan since City Hunter. In the past he used to be te second male of the drama. During the years he improved a lot and I am sure he will do a great job as a male lead as he did in the short drama "Naked firefighter"....I am looking forward to watching him in this drama <3 I can't wait!! ^___^ 

Lee-Yoo-Bi11-768x425.jpg

You Who Forgot Poetry” is a new type of medical drama that will revolve around the lives of the medical staff of a hospital. The drama will tell the stories of physical therapists, radiologists, medical interns, nurses, and other hospital workers.

Lee Yoo Bi will portray physical therapist Woo Bo Young, who is financially poor, but rich with emotions. Although she dreamed of becoming a poet, her days as a physical therapist are full of touching and comedic moments.

In the stills, Lee Yoo Bi is at work dressed in her physical therapist uniform. She sits smiling behind a desk at the hospital, concentrates on the treatment of a patient, and gives out orders after looking at a patient’s chart. She also helps a patient practice walking and focuses on a therapy session for a patient with an amputated leg.

The actress reportedly wowed the production crew with her manners and commitment to the drama, which will mark her return to television after three years. Upon arriving on set, the actress smiled and respectfully bowed to the staff. Before filming, she prepared for her role by gaining experience as a physical therapist. She also asked for detailed advice from the on-site advisory team about hand motions and has continuously earned praise from the crew members.

Lee Yoo Bi said, “It’s an honor to be a part of this new kind of drama about a new area and topic that has always been close to us but never portrayed in a drama before. Thank you for making me the female lead in a drama that is attempting something new.”

She continued, “Since I am happily working with many different actors, I look forward to a fun drama. I will try my best until the very end as physical therapist Bo Young so that many people can empathize and feel happy. I will also work hard so that this can be the character I was born to play. Please give lots of love to ‘You Who Forgot Poetry.'”

This new tvN drama will be directed by Han Sang Jae of “Rude Miss Young Ae” and written by Myung Soo Hyun of “Drinking Solo.”

“You Who Forgot Poetry” will air on March 26 after the end of “Cross.”

Soompi

Since the love lines are for the younger two , does it mean there is no romance for our naked fireman a.k.a Jae Wook? That would be a waste , no ? 

Archived