[Season 1] Holiday Present Hunt 2017

Hanyeoun

Considering the answer has been spoiled in the event thread by someone, around 58 additional submissions have been registered within the time frame (8 minutes) when the spoiler post was not hidden on time. From these 58 submissions, we cannot identify which ones should be disqualified. I deem it unfair to penalize the entire event for this one single mistake.

Please refrain from posting any answers on this thread to make it fair for everyone. Thank you.

I'll be adding a bonus round starting December 18, 4:00pm PST with double the points and twice the difficulty!!

Its first clue will be worth 60 points, second clue - 30 points, third clue - 20 points!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

giphy.gif&key=66aaa078bf6eedd82532eebe5f  @Hanyeoun just so you know Santa Clause is watching you... 

Of course I may never see him since my eyes may never be the same...  Not to mention my real gifts aren't being wrapped because I am in search of virtual ones!!! LOL What's wrong with this picture...:wacko:

Leaving you with this Christmas song...  Remember it's better to give than to receive ( Easy Second Clue ) LOL:lol::D

WHERE ARE YOU PACKAGE I JUST CAN'T FIND YOU:bawling:

@Hanyeoungiphy.gif&key=f125b9c5e8e61d8118472a49d7 REAL FUNNY!!!  giphy.gif&key=3972c880b629e5195c17471f47   Your not the one who won't be getting any gifts after Santa sees me like this....  So much for.... You better watch out... You better not cry...  You better not pout I'm telling you why...  Santa Clause is coming to town!!!  :bawling:

Bring on a second clue    giphy.gif&key=326afc5b110bed6b22caa16f89:cold_sweat: