[drama 2006] Freeze 프리즈

s@nbi

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cynthia_ngoc

but I saw the main character out in the sun though...so how can he be a vampire? I'm really confused w/ this drama...I thought the girl w/ the supplier must have put something in the wine to make him an addict but then I saw the blood bag (or what looked to be the bag of blood) and so I got confused. I thought vampires can't go out in sunlight and stuff. Hm...if he is a vampire then he's a New Age vampire?!? :)

and what was that in his flashback....in the flashback, was that PHB's mom?!

and that guy that PHB said that her mom couldn't forget until the day she died was LSJ right?

and so when she asked who he was when she first saw him, he said they were related somehow..?

wtf is he her dad? ...no -_- tats too far fetched.

anyone willing to help me out? hehe

Guest rubber ducky

Hi everybody,

I got a suggestion from someone that I shouldn't repost the episode links from leeseojin.com and hwangboyoon.com due to no reposting agreement on the websites. So, anyone who replied to my previous messages and included the links, please remove them.

Sorry for your inconvenient and thank you for your cooperation.

BTW, you can find episode 3 on clubbox now. I will convert to LQ file and upload it later today.

I'm still so confused with the storyline.... :wacko: and plus, the whole vampire story mixed in this short-drama storyline is a bit too :mellow: for me...

so can anyone, who understands, summarize what happened so far?

what's the relationship between Lee Seo Jin and Park Han Byul?

why did she keep mentioning her mom? and she calls him 'ahjussi' made me think that her mom and lee seo jin had some relationship before.. lolz... correct me if I'm wrong..

and plus, looks like Son Tae Young really loves/likes LSJ?

Oh, and btw, will this be 4 episodes or 5 episodes total? :unsure:

On the other hand, beside its 'dark' components in this drama, I'm liking the OST so far.. <3 lotsa jazzy tunes too ^^

Lee Seo Jin is just letting PHB stay in his house. Lee Seo Jin's father used to like Park Han Byul's mother. Maybe they had something going. :P Anywhoos, she calls him ah jushi because it would be wierd to call him oppa when they arent THAT close.

is there a hq version of episode three?

you can find it here

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

but I saw the main character out in the sun though...so how can he be a vampire? I'm really confused w/ this drama...I thought the girl w/ the supplier must have put something in the wine to make him an addict but then I saw the blood bag (or what looked to be the bag of blood) and so I got confused. I thought vampires can't go out in sunlight and stuff. Hm...if he is a vampire then he's a New Age vampire?!? :)

they evolved .maybe ..but i do rem a movie or drama i saw the vampire does come out in the sunlight but they are weaker then .

going cb to dl the esp~ ..

Guest rainy75

they evolved .maybe ..but i do rem a movie or drama i saw the vampire does come out in the sunlight but they are weaker then .

going cb to dl the esp~ ..

erhmm.. there are some dramas on vampires tht can come out in the sunlight.. one of them being the HK produced drama My Date With A Vampire .. he being a vampire was able to behave come out in the day, do normal stuff except eating ( :P ) where he dont eat normal human food..

in the drama.. he has strong powers regardless in day or night.. it all depends on the writer

Cover of the soundtrack...

2338531.jpg

1. 인연 (The Name(더 네임))

2. Just Another Daybreak 350년을 기다려온 고독

3. Sad Secret (중원의 비밀)

4. Never Cry (이정은)

5. 그대도... 나처럼 (Instrumental)

6. Forget Me Not - Waltz For Jw (Piano Solo)

7. 꿈꾸는 소녀

8. Russian Roulette (Tango For Ehwa)

9. 그대도... 나처럼 (Vocal Version)

10. Forget Me Not - Waltz For Jw(Clarinet & String Version)

11. I'Ll Make You Cry Baby - V'S In The House

12. Bye...Memories Of Mom

13. Point Of No Return (End Theme)

PHB seems to have lots of fans here...some new pictures from hankooki...

1025182122331.jpg1025182122307.jpg

1025182122250.jpg1025182122234.jpg

1025182122215.jpg1025181122158.jpg

1025181122127.jpg1025181122110.jpg

1025181122052.jpg1025180121939.jpg

Guest nycstrawberri21

Lee Seo Jin is just letting PHB stay in his house. Lee Seo Jin's father used to like Park Han Byul's mother. Maybe they had something going. :P Anywhoos, she calls him ah jushi because it would be wierd to call him oppa when they arent THAT close.

you can find it here

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Actually... Lee Seo Jin and Park Han Byul mother were in love and the reason he broke it off if because he's immortal and she will eventually die.... she calls him ajushi is becasue he's a lot older than her... errm... not in vampire years... he's like 236 in vampire year? he was born in 1651 it think... so yea.. the guy in the flash backs is the same person as lee seo jin now...

what i actually dont understand is the relationship between son tae young and lee seo jin... apparently she was the one who gave him her blood and made him into a vampire but i have no idea why....

Guest annababy

oh man episode 3 was sooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!

melt my heart away~

Actually... Lee Seo Jin and Park Han Byul mother were in love and the reason he broke it off if because he's immortal and she will eventually die.... she calls him ajushi is becasue he's a lot older than her... errm... not in vampire years... he's like 236 in vampire year? he was born in 1651 it think... so yea.. the guy in the flash backs is the same person as lee seo jin now...

what i actually dont understand is the relationship between son tae young and lee seo jin... apparently she was the one who gave him her blood and made him into a vampire but i have no idea why....

i think she bit him and made him into a vampire because she loved him so she wanted him to live forever with her?...my guess

Archived