[drama 2006] Freeze 프리즈

s@nbi

@ naive_nostalgia:

tag .. U're it ... hehe :lol:

Hello EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please join D-Fansubs Team to help sub YOUR favorite drama for others ....

We really need YOUR help TRANSLATORS !!!

Please PM me or any of our D-Fansubs Staff.

Your name will go down in HISTORY .. Guarantee ! :wink:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missy_jiee

i love this 5-episode mini drama. i think it's soooo much better than those really long ones.

it was a different plot, so it got me glue to the computer. ^^

i enjoyed watching it, even though i despised the girl vampire in the beginning.

she was very clinging. and the detective is totally a weirdo! haha. i think it was sad when the other male vampire's sister remembered him again.

at first i thought that old lady was his old girlfriend or something, but turns out it was his sister, right?

anyways, i loved the end. it was a good ending, though i got teary.

overall, i love this drama! very good! and i love park han byul & lee seo jin! ^^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest l0v3kdr4m4z

OMFG!! i love this mini-seriez!!!!! =]......the story is sooo good!! another reason is i like "Mr. Dimple Monster" ....LOL.....love his dimple to the max!!

Guest cheesiediva

I love this show so much!!!! It's such an interesting concept, and the acting was superb! Somehow, there is something so sexy about vampires...and Lee Seo Jin portrays his character so well.

If you haven't watched this one yet, I'd definitely recommend it. It only has 5 episodes, so it isn't a huge time commitment like most Kdramas usually prove to be.

**SPOILER**

It does have a tragic ending, but I still loved it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest xuhuidu

Thanks, you know where I can get the WAF version for ep 5? Because I got F[r]ee[z]e.E05.CATV.XViD-UlTRA.wmv.

you can click here

there have Ver. WAF, UITRA and Chinese hardsub. <_<

Guest saranglsc

I just finished watching Freeze (I know...I'm a bit late!). It was a quick one! I'm utterly confused though.

1. I thought they couldn't die? Even if they were blown up in the plane, they can't die right?

2. If the lady vampire was not a vampire when the guy saved her (centuries ago), then at what point did they both become vampires?

3. So you become a vampire when you drink the blood of someone who is one, right? Then you stop aging from that point on? (Looking at the historical scenes of when LSJ saved the lady vampire, one would assume they were about the same "age" as they are in the present time and neither were vampires yet)

4. If #3 is true, then how come PHB didn't just drink LSJ's blood?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cheesiediva

I just finished watching Freeze (I know...I'm a bit late!). It was a quick one! I'm utterly confused though.

1. I thought they couldn't die? Even if they were blown up in the plane, they can't die right?

2. If the lady vampire was not a vampire when the guy saved her (centuries ago), then at what point did they both become vampires?

3. So you become a vampire when you drink the blood of someone who is one, right? Then you stop aging from that point on? (Looking at the historical scenes of when LSJ saved the lady vampire, one would assume they were about the same "age" as they are in the present time and neither were vampires yet)

4. If #3 is true, then how come PHB didn't just drink LSJ's blood?

1. They can only die by fire/combustion. Thus they did die when the plane exploded.

2. E-Hwa (the female vampire) was a vampire when Joong-Won saved her...she was about to die by fire when he came to the 'rescue.' Later Joong-Won was about to die when E-Hwa gave him her blood to drink, which saved him from death but then made him a vampire like she was.

3. Yes.

4. Joong-Won didn't want to curse his beloved Ji-Woo with his same fate, so he would never have let her become a vampire. He wanted her to have a normal life...so he was willing to give up his own life so that she could move on without him and so that he wouldn't have to live a life separated from her.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest burntred

hey^^ can someone reup all the links in MU or SS or FS pliz? they're dead thx in advance!

we will be seeing freeze in the us starting july 27 2007 I HAVE SEEN IT THREE TIMES BEFORE BUT NEVER ON A LARGE SCREEN. can not get enough of lee seo jin, i just love his dimples!!!!!!!!!

Archived