[drama 2006] Freeze 프리즈

s@nbi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest toiLET

OMGG PARK HANBYUL AND LEESUHJIN? WHO WOULD EVER THINK OF THEM ACTING TOGETHER I THINK ITS GREAT!! CUZ PARK HANBYUL FINALLY HAS A FEMALE LEAD :]] IM SO HAPPY FOR HER!! cuz shes soo beautiful :]]<33 when does this drama air?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest rainy75

5591_1.jpg

(pix from innolife)

Before even completing its shoot, 프리즈 (Freeze) is already in the headlines. The Drama, written by Lee Jin-Woo and Produced by Jung Jae-Hoon, has sold broadcast rights to Japan for 150 Million Yen (1.2 Billion Won), said producers Yellow Films today. The 5 Episodes show is a 사전제작 (100% Pre-Broadcast Shoot) starring Lee Seo-Jin and Park Han-Byeol, and features a love story between a vampire and a human. [MSN News - 7/22]

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/006071.html

(repost from twitchfilm.net)

Some pix from the filming..

onlysjl200605261753288305_20060526_2.jpg

hmm so this is really about a vampire love story .and i thought i saw someone wrote about a man of 150 year old who fall in love i assumed then was a typo error --;

i think this a pic for the drama

freeze02.jpg

from damopia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I get to watch the 1st epi drama screener for Freeze.IMO, the storyline is quite dark about the vampire,blood and all the related thingy..

But I love LSJ acting in here..He's really good in portraying the character..And also,Park Han Byul is so pretty in this drama..

It's the 1st time for me seeing her acting..She did quite alright for me..

Can't to wait to watch this drama..Too bad it will be aired on the cable tv..

Guest » hanbyuL™

omg. this is really cute!! :D but like someone said earlier. it's kind of an odd pairing :) i mean.. they're both beautiful, but it was really unexpected. now that i think about it though, i think they look kinda cute together ;)

-----hanbyul<3

• 2 weeks later...

Archived