can someone please upoad this in youtube or veoh

thanks

someone had already upload the movie

in veoh... but with no sub

i could upload it for you with sub

but i dont know how to combine the sub and the video together

so if you know how to do that that i will upload it on veoh.com

also , i join all the parts of the movie

but i cant watch after the first part of the time is played...

help me !!! i really want to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest hannahhhxbanana

just got done watching this............and I DONT REALLY LIKE IT..

i only watched it becasue of LEE DONG WOOK.......big fan!!

i noticed that LDW is a heavy smoker in this movie :[

Guest dangyenngoc

can someone post the english sub for CD1 andCD 2 for this ..i down it in clubbox but it don't have sub for each part ...i really want to see that movie....thanks u you guys

Guest incarnadine

just got done watching this............and I DONT REALLY LIKE IT..

i only watched it becasue of LEE DONG WOOK.......big fan!!

i noticed that LDW is a heavy smoker in this movie :[

That is what you call acting, dear ;) He does smoke in reality, though i don't know how heavy a smoker he is. But he definitely is discreet about it -- when he was in Manila last year, he was rarely caught smoking and when he was, he made sure he was in a small, quiet smoking corner. :)

That is what you call acting, dear ;) He does smoke in reality, though i don't know how heavy a smoker he is. But he definitely is discreet about it -- when he was in Manila last year, he was rarely caught smoking and when he was, he made sure he was in a small, quiet smoking corner. :)

WHAT'S WRONG IF HE'S SMOKING? IS BEING FAMOUS NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE YOURSELF? WHY DOES HE HAS TO PRETEND OF HIDE OF WHAT HE'S NOT?

Guest incarnadine

WHAT'S WRONG IF HE'S SMOKING? IS BEING FAMOUS NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE YOURSELF? WHY DOES HE HAS TO PRETEND OF HIDE OF WHAT HE'S NOT?

I didn't say anything about smoking being wrong or Wookie having to pretend that he's a non-smoker. Personally, I think smoking is bad for the health and I would really love it if he quits, eventually, but even if he doesn't, that would not make me think any less of him. I love him just the way he is.

So there. :)

Guest P@nd@

I didn't say anything about smoking being wrong or Wookie having to pretend that he's a non-smoker. Personally, I think smoking is bad for the health and I would really love it if he quits, eventually, but even if he doesn't, that would not make me think any less of him. I love him just the way he is.

So there. :)

Hey! Hey!.... to be honest, I really love the picture that Wookie acted smoking (i mean in the picture) but agreed with Malou that he should stop for his health.

He can demonstrate 2 looks, one is in MG and the other one is in Bye Bye MV. So handsome!!!

you guys agree with me???

Guest incarnadine

Hey! Hey!.... to be honest, I really love the picture that Wookie acted smoking (i mean in the picture) but agreed with Malou that he should stop for his health.

He can demonstrate 2 looks, one is in MG and the other one is in Bye Bye MV. So handsome!!!

Yes I agree. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw his Monday Kiz Bye Bye MV -- he could really pull off the 'bad guy with a good heart' character! :)

Guest puffypie

Well whether or not he smokes in real life i think that i will be fine with it as long as it is Lee dong wook :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... Ok back to the movie..i like the movie but for some reason the girl's voice really get annoyed. The action scence is so good. Lee dong wook is really handsome in every move even when he bleed and etc. I think that i am like the most of u...i watch this movie cause lee dong wook is in.. by the way, there are a lot of funny parts so it is a light action romantic comedy which u can watch during your weekend plus there is lee dong wook in so u guys can really enjoy it afterall.

Hehe, me too. I found LDW's smoking pic (was it the Bye Bye Bye or the Arang one?) too hot that I can't say much :lol:, but it's definitely great if he stops smoking and perhaps not die sooner.

Just wanna share my complete opinion of the movie.

Honestly, I dont think the plotline complements the title - if we're talking about the Choikang/Strongest Romance concept. I love the pun on it; but I didnt feel the romance between the two characters that strong. I was extremely excited and looking forward to squeals of laughter; I didnt get that much. It is simply light romance and comedy.

However, i think the strongest point of this movie is the acting of actors. I love HyunYoung's boss and LDW's partner. The villain as well did his part to annoy me (considering I remember him as this good guy from Great Inheritance). The acting of the two leads were superb. I didn't see a trace of GongChan in the Kang character. It says a lot of LDW's portrayal. He's still not at the level of WonBin, KSW or Kang DongWon [just to name a few], in terms of being this chameleon-like ways of adapting to the character. But, LDW is getting there. [He can certainly play an uptight, geeky-like, stoic character. He can pull of that obsessive, crazy-minded like the one in Arang, or this tough, impulsive, "peak-phobiad" detective]. I'm looking forward to see more projects from him.

Lastly, HyunYoung. she's the main reason I looked forward to this movie. I really love her despite her high-pitched voice. Perhaps the most memorable part for me of her character was when

LDW put up her hair in this funky half-ponytail; and she walked by a restaurant and looked at her reflection. she was doing weird reactions, almost spazz-like, unbeknowest to her ppl can see her.

I really laughed so much at that part.

Anyway, would i recommend this movie? Sure. It's a good one for relaxation after a hard day's work and all you want is have a few laughs and squeals here and there. overall, i'd give it a 3.5 cookies out of 5!

Guest eternityxdream

i just finish watchin this movie with subbed the other day..this movie is funny at some part...i like HY's boss in this movie..she sure crack me up whenever she appeared on the screen...it's funny how the director even mentioned how annoyin HY's voice in this movie too...

Archived