[movie 2007] Strongest Romance 최강 로맨스

Guest ripgal

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest etoile

was ldw gorgeous in this movie or what? i want to marr him, especially every single scene where he smokes. ive never seen a guy so hot when he smokes. i want himmmm!!

Guest lilgzl

ovette ~ this one for you ........ :)

No Eng subs split into 2 (no need HJ split to join)

Strongest Romance Part 1

MU links: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M3EXYXMF

Strongest Romance Part 2

MU links: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D0J4DXFC

credits to naynay123 cb

Enjoy!!

I d/l this one and realised there's no eng subs :( so i didn't understand a thing....

I hope the DVD rip with eng sub will be out soon....

incarnadine ~ I was able to watch them with no probs with Windows MP

Guest MKYOO

omg! i watched this movie on march 24, saturday at my friends house and it was so hilarious!!!! i give this movie a 5 star!!! best comedy movie, especially hyun young. hahaha her acting isnt that bad but her voice is annoying as ever. but i loved it. i couldnt stop laughing!!!!!! EVERYONE should definitely watch this movie!!!

waiting for the DVD rip and SUBS for this movie too..been anticipating it since the news about it came out...glad to know that those that have watched it find it funny and entertaining....just need to wait a little longer..

Guest incarnadine

I was able to watch the first 42mins of the movie because I've been so busy... and I don't regret having made the time! It's sooo cute and funny! :lol:

Guest lilgzl

whoopps...sorry guys, i didn't realise that MU won't allow the non premium member to d/l more than 350m files

I'm not a premium member either, but i guess you can upload any sizes regardless

I'm trying to split them with HJ split and will upload them again..be back soon...

I think when the DVD box is out, they should have the eng sub right? I hope so...cuz I really want to see this movie with the subs :tears:

Archived