[Drama 2017-2018] Black Knight 흑기사

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golly @berries812, you certainly have done some awesome research on those scenes from Black Knight. Frankly, I have travelled and studied in Europe, but somehow have not been to South Korea. Been to Japan often too, and love it. Hmmm, maybe one day and I would like to visit their lovely traditional houses like the ones above. 

I chance upon some pics of KRW birthday bash by fans. Phew, is that the norm that celebrity have to endure... I find it a bit daunting and intrusive. Scary when I read about some write up on their dislikes of SSK too. The ladies get such bad treatments and the guys are worshipped like a 'deity'. 

:glasses::heart:

Seo Ji Hye on latest issue of 'Cosmopolitan'  ~~     looking forward to more ...  

Behind the scene....

Hi ~  @shebagirl   O.. those 'Black Knight' shooting locations tour were done by all those fans who lately flew to Korea to attend KRW Birthday Fan Meeting & his CF fan signing ....   BIG KUDOs to them that we got to experience virtually the place where BK Couple had been ....   

yeap... that lovely traditional house & MyeongDong Catholic Church & a few other places seem to be a must-go... haha....   

here another fan also has recently visited the house ...   :grin:

Ha ha ha @berries812 ...that bicycle scene was unexpected ... a petite SSK threw a bike across a broad road and hit the motorcyclist ....! Unbelievable to the point of unrealistic. Then again Black Knight is a fantasy drama ... one should expect some bizarre incidents. 

I like the scene after this when they went to the coffee shop. Soo Ho insinuate to Haera that she certainly carried kitchen tools in her handbag... was there a can opener too, with the frying pan,  he enquired ...? Felt like telling Soo Ho that men should know that some ladies even bring along a 'kitchen sink' too in their handbags, as the phrase goes ...... hee hee hee.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend ~~ @shebagirl  :D 

I really love love the bicycle scene ... it added a bit of comedy tone to the fantasy drama ... it also showed the concern & care of Haera towards Soo Ho....  it might be love from her side yet at that time though....   :blush:   

The way Soo Ho shows his loving kiss is ... how gentle .. how sweet ....

:heart::heart:

SSK posted this on March 30 with "Haera" as the caption. Well.. it seems like she misses someone hahahah Soo Ho Oppa maybe ? @berries812

On March 29 KRW posted his fishing photos in Fukuoka Japan. In one of his tshirts he wore Nike. Hahaha..Nike's tag line and Haera's name in BK have the same meaning. 

:blush:

haha... seems like SSK...  like us ... still so miss her character & Our 'Black Knight'  huhh....   :D

@annemarry02

yeah.... I noticed that too....   & this is the most recent look (yesterday) of KRW at a Cherry Blossom Festival ...

hes wearing Nike cap & also sneakers ~~  :glasses:

Archived