[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

6 hours ago, nancy131 said:

imageee1503ba5e9c1ee9.jpg

it's so sweet that KAJ happend to be there with him,seems like they like doing homework together

:wub:

Thanks so much for sharing this again! I missed it earlier~

And this is so random, but I really like how they are both in casual clothing~ especially KNG, who I think is in his trademark dress-up of "sweat shirt" and  I'm guessing "track suit pants" from the little that's shown in photo above....both look so down to earth, I'M LOVING IT :heart:

• Like 14

39 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

@etherealk408 @kfan222  THANK YOUUUU SOOOOO MUCHHHH for translating KAJ's interview! I know I'm many pages late in sending gratitude but nevertheless still wanna do it. Really, this thread is on lightning and fire because of her interview and we are having so much fun due to both your translations! So again, as soompi doesn't allow tapping :heart: more than once, I'm doing it here...... :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: X 10000000000 to all posts of both your translations!

So sorry to cut your post~ but just wanted to highlight this part that really got to me. Because it shows that KAJ can be quite a lonely person due to not being able to easily fall in love. I remember in an Entertainment Weekly interview she did a few years back, the reporter asked if she dated any guys while she was studying in the US, and her reply was "no one caught her eye/she did not fall for anyone".  From her answers, even in this latest interview as well, I don't know but I find that she's quite the level-headed type when it comes to love? As in she needs to get to know the other person first before deciding if she's gonna fall in love with that person? And when she does, it's falling in love REALLY HARD and REALLY DEEP.  The kind where if it doesn't turn out well, she'll find it very tough to forget/move on. A complete love devotion type? 

And because even she admits that its so rare for her to fall in love, I'm UTTERLY GLAD to be one of the witnesses of this rare occasion where KAJ falls in love through Choi Yeon Kyung. All of my heart is truly going out to KAJ as much as it has for Choi Yeon Kyung, wishing that she gets the same happy ending with someone she loves. And because she seems so genuinely happy with KNG, plus the fact that she said it herself on trusting him, the wish that they end up together for real is VERY OVERWHELMING TODAY. Not to mention also how she repeatedly say his name every time she refers to character Heo Im. Its like in her mind, its the real person KNG at the end of the day that she's referring to, not drama character Heo Im. 

OMG! I totally understand her because i am having the problem in my relationship department :D People usually think i am so aloof coz i rarely talk in the office, that i rarely show emotion and keep an expressionless face. Same as her, i dont have confidence in dating department and it takes a lot of time for me to open to people. I am only a year younger than her, atm single and not dating :D

I kinda envy her to have a chance to love someone so deep even if it is just acting lol if this were to happen to me, i might get confused from reality and acting only.

I just hope, KNG is upfront with her and not make her assume something (though she is a smart lady but still).

And you are right, it kinda get lonely sometimes, thats why i am a sucker for rom coms lol and rooting for them in a shipper thread.

• Like 15

Closed doors

(Fanfic scene only)

Heo Im was busy with the household chores and he got tired of cleaning the entire house by himself. He was thinking that Yeon Kyung will be home at midnight so he went to the bathroom first to brush his teeth.

He did not know that Yeon Kyung came home early, he did not notice a figure behind the shower curtain because his eyes were about to drop.

His eyes went big when he heard a familiar voice and he saw a female shadow on the mirror. He was drooling and his toothbrush dropped into the sink. He cursed silently and he hurriedly went out the bathroom while clutching his chest. His heart was going wild.

HI: Goodness heavens! Mother of all the earth what have I done? 

He was staring at a wall and his mind went somewhere else. *Insert perverted face* 

YK went out and changed into her sleeping clothes while she was still drying her hair with a towel. She was wondering why HI is outside, stuck in a moment with his mouth wide open, mind went blank.

YK: Yahhh, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's cold. 

Heo Im could not even look at her in the eye, he swallowed a lot of saliva, and lots of images of what happened earlier transpired into his head and he shook his naughty thoughts.

HI: I'm fine. I guess- I-uhmm- I- goodnight. *YK caressed his arms and gave him a back hug and he is about to cry* wha-wha-what is it, YK-sshi?

YK: Why are you avoiding me? You don't miss me don't you?

HI: It's not like that. I just want to put a limitation between us because it's not yet our wedding night. You understand what I mean right?

YK: Hey don't be too harsh on me. We had been intimate for quite some time. *Insert playful face of YK meow moments * *HI faced her* *she pulls his tie towards her and seductively whispers into his ear* we have been together for more than a year, honey. 

HI: What are you doing? *Stares into her lips* *he bites his lips* your grandpa is on the other room.

YK: Shhhh *puts her finger into his lips* be quiet. No one will know what happened. Just close the door and lock it okay?

And the great Heo Im got excited..

And the rest is up into your delulu byeontae minds... 

Hahaha B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 18

12 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

OMG! I totally understand her because i am having the problem in my relationship department :D People usually think i am so aloof coz i rarely talk in the office, that i rarely show emotion and keep an expressionless face. Same as her, i dont have confidence in dating department and it takes a lot of time for me to open to people. I am only a year younger than her, atm single and not dating :D

I kinda envy her to have a chance to love someone so deep even if it is just acting lol if this were to happen to me, i might get confused from reality and acting only.

I just hope, KNG is upfront with her and not make her assume something (though she is a smart lady but still).

And you are right, it kinda get lonely sometimes, thats why i am a sucker for rom coms lol and rooting for them in a shipper thread.

Omo chingu, give me a high five! Hahahaha! Because I'm the same like you when it comes to dating. And if its a correct assumption, same like KAJ. I take a long long time as well to fall for someone, and when I do, it's really hard to get out. It took me five long years to actually get over someone previously. And by that, you may guess that I'm single too now, haha. And totally understand that part of loneliness and how that gets translated into loving rom-coms! :lol: 

For KAJ, the thought of "She finally found her match" appeared in my brain whenever I see her with KNG. Oh jebal, let it be TRUE, and not for acting only. This way, we might have hope as well in meeting our own match somedayyy~~ hehehehe! :wub::wub:

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, MitzB said:

Closed doors

(Fanfic scene only)

Heo Im was busy with the household chores and he got tired of cleaning the entire house by himself. He was thinking that Yeon Kyung will be home at midnight so he went to the bathroom first to brush his teeth.

He did not know that Yeon Kyung came home early, he did not notice a figure behind the shower curtain because his eyes were about to drop.

His eyes went big when he heard a familiar voice and he saw a female shadow on the mirror. He was drooling and his toothbrush dropped into the sink. He cursed silently and he hurriedly went out the bathroom while clutching his chest. His heart was going wild.

He was staring at a wall and his mind went somewhere else. *Insert perverted face* 

YK went out and changed into her sleeping clothes while she was still drying her hair with a towel. She was wondering why HI is outside, stuck in a moment with his mouth wide open, mind went blank.

Heo Im could not even look at her in the eye, he swallowed a lot of saliva, and lots of images of what happened earlier transpired into his head and he shook his naughty thoughts.

HI: I'm fine. I guess- I-uhmm- I- goodnight. *YK caressed his arms and gave him a back hug and he is about to cry* wha-wha-what is it, YK-sshi?

HI: It's not like that. I just want to put a limitation between us because it's not yet our wedding night. You understand what I mean right?

YK: Hey don't be too harsh on me. We had been intimate for quite some time. *Insert playful face of YK meow moments * *HI faced her* *she pulls his tie towards her and seductively whispers into his ear* we have been together for more than a year, honey. 

HI: What are you doing? *Stares into her lips* *he bites his lips* your grandpa is on the other room.

YK: Shhhh *puts her finger into his lips* be quiet. No one will know what happened. Just close the door and lock it okay?

Hahaha B)

After i read your fanfic, its certified..im a pervert too, i already imagine the next move LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

11 minutes ago, MitzB said:

Closed doors

(Fanfic scene only)

Hahaha B)

Lol! How I love fanfic. Delulu mode on! 

10 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

After i read your fanfic, its certified..im a pervert too, i already imagine the next move LOL

Let insert some perverted face HI style together. Lol! :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

This is also an adlib right? Here is real kaj n real kng.. how viewers can differ which one were drama character and which one were real kng n kaj? :D

@Cherrine Kim If this was ad-lib, it was totally Kim Nam Gil as even during the commentary interview with Park Kyung Lim, he totally agreed and said she looks good when the MC said that Kim Ah Joong looks good wearing hanbok :wub:

• Like 20

25 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

IKR!?! 

Maybe they will suitable in Fifty Shade of Grey with a better version ofcourse.

Puhahahahaha!

As we may aware KNG is so famous with his intense vibe all around him.. just look at broken Heo Im in ep. 10! Whoaaaa~~ he could potray different mood in a split second!

KNG as intense, megalomania and georgeous CEO (Chaebol) of Gil Entreprises Holdings and KAJ as hot-headed, strong-willed, and sexy-as-hell Doctor.

So.. Mr. Grey... eh Mr. Heo? Mr. Gil? Fifty Shade of Gil? Lol.

That would be an awesome adaptation..

Fifty Shades of Gil with lots of comedy like fifty shades of black... *Calling unnis with magical powers in photoshop* hahaha oh yeaahhh

Mr. Gil will see you now...

HEHEHEHE

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

KNGMC042017-6.jpgBefore fall asleep, let stare at this handsome, sexy, cutie, warm hearted and funny guy KNG.

tumblr_nhxegdVLdp1trzbgno1_1280.jpg

Oh! Is that a breakfast for me? No? It's for KAJ birthday tomorrow? Okay fine. I can accept that. Lol! 

*slap cheek* let just sleep delulu mind. :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 8

Hi guys while waiting for tomorrow's Vlive/KAJ bday. I suddenly thought of a fanfic and wantbto share with you guys. Sorry if this is no fun..

KAJ Birthday Fanmeet

MC:Ahjoong-ssi lets talk about your latest drama LUTYB, How did you feel about the drama?

KAJ: I was really glad to be part of LUTYN and be offered to portray CYK. Also Im very much grateful to be paired up with a wonderful actor like KNG-ssi.

MC: So I dig up some comments from fans and it seems that everybody is amazed by how great your chemistry is with KNG.

KAJ: I was also amazed that we suited each other well. *suddenly stops* I mean, our characters really matches as well.

MC: *grins* Why do I smell something fishy from that statement?Do you guys smell that too?

*KAJ looks so embarassed and blushing*

Sorry about that. Ahjoong-ssi, we prepared a footage for you.

*a footage with lutyn costars greeting her appeared. YMK, MGY aetc were shown but KNG was nowhere to be found.*

MC: Yes. Happy Birthday Ah Joon-ssi.

*KAj expression seems to beempty*

AJ-ssi are you okay? 

KAJ: Yes *somewhat composedherslef* Thank you very much for the greetings. I miss you guys. I feel so empty this past two weeks as I do not come to sets any more as the drama finished already.

MC: Do you think that someone was missing on the video greeting?

KAJ: Huh? Who? *acting like she didint know who the MC is saying*

Then suddenly the lights went out* A voice was heard on the background*

KNG: Me...

*fans are screaming very loudly*

*lights came back then a spotlight was on for KNG. He is standing ate the middle of the aisle wearing a suit holding flowers and cake.

*KAJ was blushing and laughing*

MC: Woah. Mr. KimNam Gil-ssi.

*fans clap and cheers*

KNG: Did you not miss me? Did you really not notice that I was missing from the video? It was intended coz I will be here in lerson to greet you.

Did you forget about me already? *acting sad*

*he was walking very slowly through the aisle to the stage.

Because I really miss you. actually I've been missing you since the day after the wrap up party . Sorry I couldnt looked at you as I was still in the middle of evaluating my feelings.. my feelings for you..

*MC joinns the screams with fans*

KNG bring the flowers to KAJ. She accepted it happily.

KNG:Ahjoong-ah, I like you. *intently looking at her* Not just because you acted as CYK, but because I discovered how amazing you are as a personI like you for being Kim Ah Joong.

*KAJ looks at him with fill admiration on her faceIt was 30 seconds tht they just locked their eyes staring at each other like nobody's with them but only them on the hall.

KAJ: Nado Oppa.. I like you too.

*KNG was stunned at her sudden confession* he bliks his eyes then digested what she has said and actwd so giddy like HI.Fans are getting wilder. MC said DAEBAK.

KNG:Jinja? *he grabs her for a tight hug* 

MC: Yeorobun, are you still alive? Haha. Coz I'm very shocked myself.But are you all happy to see a newborn couple today?

Fans: VERY MUCH HAPPY!

MC: Guess we will get some headlinestomorrow. With you two. Ahjoong-ssi, can you still manage to say a few words?

*KAJ and KNG are now holding hands on the stge wearing big smiles on their faces.

KAJ: Thank you for supporting us.

KNG: You'll be hearing some wedding news very soon*with HI funny and dork face*

*KAJ grabs his collar*

*soompi shippers are celebrating together with wine and cheese and having a blast*

THE END.

• Like 10
  • LOL 3