[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

1 hour ago, bubblydoggie1 said:

I've been voting too but the park park team is too strong...

I only vote for best couple category continuously... Once  we have a safety margin, I will go to vote for best actor.... Am I on it right path? Pls advise 

What's our strategy? Pls share...

Me too. When I see that it’s impossible to push the numbers up because Park Park couple at work, I will move on to Best Actor category. But not long after, PHS supporters will be alerted and fight back. And I will have no place to go.

i seriously think they have a robot stationed at the computer because their numbers are always steadily increasing. And when they see opponents coming they will start to up their speed and get more people to come together and vote. Sighs. It is frustrating to vote like that.

I do not know if they will ever be complacent once they win over us. Or shall we wait until they’re tired and complacent before we fight back? Or will the margins be too wide by then? Sighs.:(

@busy_listening, i also hope she went to recce and check out Napa valley for the supposed LUTYN trip! Maybe she’s the one planning since rare pokemon is busy at work? Hehe. Really hope his filming wraps up soon!! 

But I think the most rewarding thing for me today is King Ent and Gilstory updated something on their IG on the same day. :wub:

Edit:

One more thing to add, no offense to PHS likers, I trust we all are KNG lovers more because of Gum Couple, but how can PHS be winning over KNG in Best Actor category?? KNG has so much experience under his belt and so much confidence in his own style of acting. I mean I do not know much about PHS except that he acted in the Strong Woman drama. And probably he looks cute and etc. But definitely when it comes to real acting skills, it’s gotta be KNG rite? As for couple award, I know that is more of a popularity award too than say, chemistry. And LUTYN being not well-promoted, I understand that it didn’t gain as many supporters as the other rival couples. So I hope KNG can really get the title he deserves. And of course, I believe Gum couple’s chemistry beats all the other couples hands down. It’s just that there are too few of us compared to Strong Woman camp that’s why. :(

Edited by leba
  • Like 12

5 hours ago, YuMi said:

no I don't think so @capristar because I always repeated as long as I can, we just need coordination with another gum shipper who live in same time zone, so we can do in the same time. If you live in Asia so the best time is right now when sun goes down until midnight, the hardest thing is when morning comes until afternoon because most of us should be in work time,
if we have gum shipper from beyond Asia, so it can be little help, so how's about you guys?

@YuMi Unfortunately I don't live in Asia and it's hard for me to join your time zone for voting! But I have sent the link to a KNG fan facebook group that I know and they responded! Hopefully we can recruit more people to vote!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

They’re too powerful! I tried to fight back but we ended up dropping another 0.02%!!

i think there are many of Park Park Shippers voting for the categories at the same time. That’s why we can’t beat them.

shall we let them win for now, 

Spoiler

And strike back when they feel complacent about it? 

Dun worry, @capristar! I haven’t stopped clicking.  But honestly speaking, I don’t think we can do much. :( we just got to strategize how to fight back.

• Like 4

Me too keep clicking. But it’s going down. Cos they have many more at their side. :(

it it will only make a difference if all the gummers and KNG supporters are clicking now too. But it’s a bit late to call on them. So how? 

Spoiler

We need to strategize how to fight back. I notice SWDBS they have distributed themselves well throughout the day every hour. 

Maybe let’s collect our own stats.

Let’s state country we’re in, and when can we be available to do voting. (We need to be as honest as possible when we are available.) Then we assign time slots for everyone. The more gummers embarking on this, the more we can distribute at each time slot. And once we have a time slot, we gotta vote furiously for that hour or less. Depending on how many join us. Of course if we are free other time slots, we can lend a hand. But whatever time slots we are assigned to, we are in charge of that. What u all think? We need military style deployment!

I shall start first. I’m from Singapore. My most available time slot is 11pm to 1am (South Korean Time). If I can stay up longer, I will hang in there.

let’s just say where we are from and our available time slot in SKT.

6am - 7am

7am - 8am

8am - 9am       @leba

9am - 10am

11am - 12 nn

12nn - 1pm

1pm - 2pm

2pm -3pm

4pm - 5pm

5pm - 6pm

7pm - 8pm

9pm - 10pm

11pm - 12mn   @leba

12mn - 1am   @leba

1am - 2am

2am - 3am

3am - 4am

4am - 5am

5am - 6am

The more people for each time slot the better. These will be assigned times that we must be there. If we can make it for other times throughout the day it’s up to us. But for these time slots we must be there to vote. What u all think? Or if 1 hour is too long, we can come up with another plan. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, capristar said:

At least we can try to slow down the losing process (I hope)...

keep votng now..,

Am still voting.... 

until we have agreed on a feasible fight back plan, I will try my best to join in our emergency missions... like now...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yosii said:

hello, I'm new to this gum couple page, my english is not good, I just want to ask a question, do you know when the dvd will be released .. ?? .. thanks:) I can not wait
:anguished:

Hi, welcome. come here when you have a time :) I don't know about the DVD. Because they'll have commentary, so it'll need spare time from KNG and KAJ. And because both of them are busy now so I think maybe early next year. I hope DC Gall will share the cast photo when they do commentary. at least we'll assure. :)

And I'll try my best to vote.

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I Have been read every single thing in this thread. I love Kim nam gil, i do love Gum Couple so much too. This is my first time make a comment (sorry for my bad english).

I Really hope, Kim nam gil and Gum Couple won that award. I try my best to vote. But, about the voting, can we just refreshing the web and then vote again? I have do that before, but it seem not counted and the number is not increasing. 

• Like 9

I've been keeping it at 50% by just concentrating on voting for the Best Actor and clicking at the bottom of that screen after the vote  to immediately go back to same ...before i was in the original screen and scrolling ...not efficient lol...

• Like 4

Me too! Some votes went to Kim Min suk! And sometimes while trying to be faster, I almost voted for PHS!! :wacko: but I didn’t.

sorry everyone! Real life calls me now. Will come back and vote later!! Hwaiting!! 

• Like 4