[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

10 minutes ago, leba said:

^^ Hihi @triplem thank you so much for coming back to say hi with those encouraging words. I was gallivanting and visiting other soompi threads the other day and happened to see yours too. Hehe. Wasn’t spying on you. But the fact that you came back to tell us that you miss Gum couple and that you still feel acupuncture kiss is a winner, is very comforting and encouraging to us!! Thanks  so so much! :wub: 

so we’re not biased and over delusional in our love for Gum couple after all!! They’re really that good and convincing!! 

Yes, I’m watching many dramas & love many OTPs , but really only ship this one because the chemistry felt very real. We could be delusional but it’s ok. We have fun doing it , and this place allows us to relive the magic that was Live Up to Your Name.:wub:

4 hours ago, dimbersasa said:

Can’t help but think that they already have plan not to have English subtitle.... :cry:  They should have know copyright issues long ago... disappointed.... sob sob :bawling:

Does any one know why foreign subtitle is a copyright issue? How come I can see so many Korean DVDs with different foreign subtitles in the market? Who owns the copyright of LUTYN? tvN? producing company? 

As for KNG not mentioning KAJ enough, I am with everyone here. However, considering that he was burned by the dating rumor with SYJ before, I can understand how he prefers to be private as much as he can. We probably won't hear anything solid from him until either he decides to marry her or worse, stop the dating rumor like SYJ.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, iamemilykay said:

AJ: To people I have trusted and opened my heart to, and in reality, when I find out the different face that lies behind what I see, I feel most hurt and sad. And after that I still easily believe in them, I hate that side of me and in my heart, I would experience much struggling and change.

By the way, I am more worried about what AJ said about being betrayed by someone she trusted. I hope she is not talking about KNG... Haha!

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Just a quick update, according to kaj dcgall she will sing lonely night and not gonna wait later. 

I’m imagining already there’s a vcr playing on the background while she sing the lutyn ost :lol:

edit: it’s a 3-hour show, 2hrs worth of concert, and an hour for handshake event? (maybe like a close encounter) 

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, ashia16 said:

Just a quick update, according to kaj dcgall she will sing lonely night and not gonna wait later. 

I’m imagining already there’s a vcr playing on the background while she sing the lutyn ost :lol:

edit: it’s a 3-hour show, 2hrs worth of concert, and an hour for handshake event? (maybe like a close encounter) 

Then I pray for the fancam now. Uwooooo!

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, ashia16 said:

It's good hear she will sing LUTYN ost. :wub:

• Like 8

Omg cant wait for fans videocam. But normally japanese concerts are normally strict with camera coz they might have dvd for the fan meeting. Kaj looks glowing in the airport pic. Its good that she has a lot of rest and catching up with friends.

Shipping is hard especially when they are low key, no social media n lack of interviews. But kaj shud know there are a lot of shippers, if you check her ig, her tagged pics are mostly pics of her and kng. =) hoping kng can give more clue/sign. 

Im still going to wait patiently and @siena comeback whenever u r ready =) . Now lets wait for the recording for lutyn commentary. Have a nice weekend gummers. 

• Like 10

BLOOD TYPE AB 

People with blood type AB are known to be either the genius or the psycho ones of the group. While they might look active on the outside, they can be very sensitive and shy, but also extremely loud and strong. They’re rational thinkers with strong concentration skills and are more controlled by their heads rather than their hearts. They can also be shy and aloof, indecisive, and sometimes distance themselves from others, leading some people to think of them as two-faced, untrustworthy, and unpredictable. 

Men with type AB blood can often come across as cold and distant on first meetings. However, they’re more caring than most people and are always the first ones to forgive. They give up on things easily, often jumping around from one activity to the next, and adjust to new environments extremely quickly. Because they’re extremely shy people, they tend to hide their feelings and often come across as emotionally detached. People usually don’t associate them with trustworthy characteristics at first, but find that they’re very honest and romantic with those they’re most comfortable with.

Women with type AB blood are often two-faced—they’re very curious about other peoples’ businesses, but hate disclosing any of their own and usually like being left alone. They can be extremely caring and considerate at times, but also very selfish, impatient, and suspicious of other people. They’re more free and unaffected by their surroundings than reserved, and while they might not look like it, they’re extremely vulnerable to their feelings.

***Best match: Type AB 

@LyraYoo shared this on another KNG soompi thread. About blood type personalities. Maybe we can understand him a bit more and understand why he behaved in a certain way. Esp with regards to him seeming to give KAJ not enough credits as we would have preferred. I think he’s just sensitive and shy.... and was being controlled by his head more than his heart at that moment that’s why. He was probably concerned if people might suspect something more between them if he had praised her too much. He probably thinks too much again.... 
but once again, the fact that he mentioned her name even without any prompting and to a question that did not require him to mention her at all, already tells me she has a place in his heart. What place and how much of a space, I do not know. Hahaha. 

what’s KAJ’s blood type anyway? 

We can find out more from here:

^^ yes yes! We’re waiting for our reliable detectives @siena and @lovelycate:lol:

@siena, please come back when you feel better! We really appreciate all the real news you feed us with!! And your analyses too!! 

And @lovelycate, please come back too when real life demands less of you. 

We’re all waiting! :D

• Like 10

14 hours ago, adits said:

Our Queen is already arrived in Japan!

Thanks chinguya for updating us with KAJ pics. I was eagerly searching for her pics before I went to work but I couldn't find one, haha. She's such a ninja! There's no official photo of her leaving...:D

2 hours ago, Minbongyi said:
O& Ent. Update! Kim Nam Gil's 2018 Calendar

I'd like to purchase one.  Ottoke? 

1 hour ago, ashia16 said:

I'm so excited. Hopefully, her japanese fans will share what happens in the fan meeting. Hihihi! Chingu, can you share kaj's dcgall page? I'd like to save it in my bookmarks. Komawo~!:D

• Like 8

4 hours ago, curlygee said:

I'd like to purchase one.  Ottoke? 

It's limited for korean shipping only if I'm not mistaken. People outside korea usually ask someone in korea (chingu or family) to buy it then they'll send your purchase to your address.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Minbongyi said:

It's limited for korean shipping only if I'm not mistaken. People outside korea usually ask someone in korea (chingu or family) to buy it then they'll send your purchase to your address.

Thanks for the information. I don't think I can ever buy one. :( Hope they allow fans outside SK as well in the future

• Like 4