[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

15 minutes ago, Cynthia kristiani said:

No, not only you. I think the same too. Based on KAJ's interview, she said she close with NG when they're shooting episode 7-8 scene. But if we watch in BTS early episode, they seem close and some gaze from KNG to KAJ feel different. So I think just how close they're in episode 7-8. :D

Agree. When KAJ said that in her interview, I was like 'seriously?'. It's true that in first few BTS they were not THAT close (as much as the last BTS lol) but there were eye contact, skinship etc. I actually didn't believe KAJ in relation to this :))) Another reason makes me not believe KAJ is they worked together at least for a while before the filming started, so it just didn't make sense to me :))) Therefore, as you said @Cynthia kristiani only if she meant different level of the closeness :))  

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

@boingboingracquet wow.. that acupunture point tho.. so cute.. :D

Thank u so much for always making such a cute pic of them.. keep on coming dear..

I just see this pic on IG, and i found its so funny (both expression)

I just imagine this conversation for this pic.. 

(When kng told kaj that he will be filming until december..)

Kaj: what?? I cant... i cant wait that long.. i think i will dying miss u.. *faint.. (back to her "mong" mode) :D

Kng: chagiya.. r u okay? (While checking her pulse right away).. dont be sick.. okay..okay.. i will finish d filming in a rush.. i will call u everyday.. i will do everything that u want.. dont worry honey.. i promise we will celebrate christmas n new years eve together.. just d two of us.... 

(Silent.......)

I love u.....

Kaj: (teary) i love u...

Kng: i love u more......

(Hugs.. tight hugs....)

Its fun.. maybe u can try another version of that pic? :D

Ok, today i'm gonna busy like hell, but here is my version!!! (Plz, forgive my pervy first!!!)

KNG: oh, wait! Your pulse sounds strange!!! OMG (*panic*) we're expecting a baby!!!

KAJ: *faint* omo, omo, what should we do now? We haven't announced wedding!  OMG, we even haven't announced official dating!!!

KNG: Calm down, honey!!! I'll tell everyone that I'm pregnant! I don't know who is the mother yet! Don't worry, honey!!!

KAJ: What??? You must be out of your mind now!! I think we should consult our Gummers first, they always know what's good for us!!!

(Gotta go now) 

bye *moa* :blush:

For me, I think when KNG mentioned that just by looking at KAJ’s eyes, his tears fell down easily, I think that was one of the highest praise and regard for his co-star. It shows his admiration of her acting skills that her eyes alone told the whole story and can move someone to tears. It also tells me of his feelings for her while acting. That they were both very immersed into the characters and gave their all very easily, which explains their explosive chemistry. Though it was just a one liner praise for KAJ, it spoke volumes of what he thinks of and feels for her.

As a late shipper of SSC (only started shipping them this year Jan cos I only watched DOTs in Dec last year), I think it was pretty much the same. Many many silent days. But the plus point about them were the award ceremonies and more interviews. And also SJK had his series of fan meetings. It was only this year that SJK started giving more hints that made us think of greater possibility that they are together. And SHK also started dropping more teasers on IG.

So here’s hoping our Gum couple will have more interviews and maybe an award ceremony? Or maybe the director’s cut commentary? Or even being a guest in each other’s fan meetings? And hope KAJ will drop more hints on IG too! Or maybe her CEO can help! Hahaha! That would be great! I don’t know why. But I seem to be investing more emotions in Gum couple. And I actually watched LUTYN more times than DOTS!! Do I really like them more? Haha. Not sure too. But am definitely enjoying the shipping process at the moment. 

@Nguyen Nhi @sight_stv I'm glad LUTYN was not broadcasted in national tv, do you think accupunture kiss can be broadcasted in national tv? :blush:

That kiss alone should be shown in theater, big screen, showing every angle and in slow motion. And we would watch it happily, eating popcorn, smiling ear to ear, with dreamy eyes...

*okay suddenly I feel hot, I'm too carried away, need to calm down :rolleyes:*

@lovelycate @boingboingracquet is it the rumoured ex-gf? I'd rather give Umbridge name instead of You-Know-Who. Voldy is too darling compare to Umbridge. That evil little wi*ch. Well if your hatred/jealousy level toward KNG-exes is so high... LOL

*I hope people don't misunderstand this. Peace out. :wink:

3 hours ago, delusionalsquid said:

@Nguyen Nhi @sight_stv I'm glad LUTYN was not broadcasted in national tv, do you think accupunture kiss can be broadcasted in national tv? :blush:

That kiss alone should be shown in theater, big screen, showing every angle and in slow motion. And we would watch it happily, eating popcorn, smiling ear to ear, with dreamy eyes...

*okay suddenly I feel hot, I'm too carried away, need to calm down :rolleyes:*

@lovelycate @boingboingracquet is it the rumoured ex-gf? I'd rather give Umbridge name instead of You-Know-Who. Voldy is too darling compare to Umbridge. That evil little wi*ch. Well if your hatred/jealousy level toward KNG-exes is so high... LOL

*I hope people don't misunderstand this. Peace out. :wink:

-I agree with you. If LUTYN had not been broadcasted in a cable TV channel, we could not have watched that hot kiss scene. :blush:

-Yeah, it's her. You got the point. My jealousy level WAS extremely HIGH in the PAST. HAHA:dissapointed_relieved: Poor me, but I've ended up a crazy shipper for NG and AJ. So ironic. 

@lovelycate Though I am not an avid fan of KNG, I still follow some of his news. And tbh, I went through a phase of avoiding watching his work because I was turned off by his open fondness towards you-know-who. And putting aside how badly written Shark was that gave the leads nothing much to work on, she really had not much chemistry with KNG. In contrast, I am excited with those little gestures between him and KAJ. As a comment mentioned in AKP, KNG and KAJ encouraged and brought out the best in each other not only professionally but also personally (KAJ being more emotionally related instead of her usual stoic vibe and KNG sounding more positive and cheerful) and for that, I see them as perfect fit.

@boingboingracquet Voldermort is the moniker used by JoonU (Lee Joon Gi and IU) shippers to refer to her ex-bf Jang Ki Ha. LOL. I am not a JoonU shipper but I lurked there sometimes though the bad me back then always laughed at them for being delulu. Now I understand their feelings and I guess they experienced the most roller-coaster ride so far. It's karma, I guess. Sincere apologoy to JoonU shippers.

@amy_souma @lovelycate Regarding KNG mentioned KAJ once in that interview and not praising her more and not even talking about their off-the-chart chemistry at all... I point the blame on the interviewer. KNG could have "hinted" that he wanted to talk more about the subjects, that was why he opened the way by mentioning KAJ even when not even related to the question. But the interviewer put a full stop by asking other questions and not touchig on the chemistry etc. Seriously, reporter :angry: And is it ironic that KNG mention KAJ's name when being asked a question that refer to his current cheerfulness and crying?

51 minutes ago, leba said:

For me, I think when KNG mentioned that just by looking at KAJ’s eyes, his tears fell down easily, I think that was one of the highest praise and regard for his co-star. It shows his admiration of her acting skills that her eyes alone told the whole story and can move someone to tears. It also tells me of his feelings for her while acting. That they were both very immersed into the characters and gave their all very easily, which explains their explosive chemistry. Though it was just a one liner praise for KAJ, it spoke volumes of what he thinks of and feels for her.

As a late shipper of SSC (only started shipping them this year Jan cos I only watched DOTs in Dec last year), I think it was pretty much the same. Many many silent days. But the plus point about them were the award ceremonies and more interviews. And also SJK had his series of fan meetings. It was only this year that SJK started giving more hints that made us think of greater possibility that they are together. And SHK also started dropping more teasers on IG.

So here’s hoping our Gum couple will have more interviews and maybe an award ceremony? Or maybe the director’s cut commentary? Or even being a guest in each other’s fan meetings? And hope KAJ will drop more hints on IG too! Or maybe her CEO can help! Hahaha! That would be great! I don’t know why. But I seem to be investing more emotions in Gum couple. And I actually watched LUTYN more times than DOTS!! Do I really like them more? Haha. Not sure too. But am definitely enjoying the shipping process at the moment. 

Wow, thank you for sharing your keen observation and insights. Nowadays, I feel like you're my life savior whenever I realize something I haven't noticed and I feel afraid our ship might be wrecked. Keep enlightening us please. :heart:

24 minutes ago, sukbin said:

@lovelycate Though I am not an avid fan of KNG, I still follow some of his news. And tbh, I went through a phase of avoiding watching his work because I was turned off by his open fondness towards you-know-who. And putting aside how badly written Shark was that gave the leads nothing much to work on, she really had not much chemistry with KNG. In contrast, I am excited with those little gestures between him and KAJ. As a comment mentioned in AKP, KNG and KAJ encouraged and brought out the best in each other not only professionally but also personally (KAJ being more emotionally related instead of her usual stoic vibe and KNG sounding more positive and cheerful) and for that, I see them as perfect fit.

@boingboingracquet Voldermort is the moniker used by JoonU (Lee Joon Gi and IU) shippers to refer to her ex-bf Jang Ki Ha. LOL. I am not a JoonU shipper but I lurked there sometimes though the bad me back then always laughed at them for being delulu. Now I understand their feelings and I guess they experienced the most roller-coaster ride so far. It's karma, I guess. Sincere apologoy to JoonU shippers.

@amy_souma @lovelycate Regarding KNG mentioned KAJ once in that interview and not praising her more and not even talking about their off-the-chart chemistry at all... I point the blame on the interviewer. KNG could have "hinted" that he wanted to talk more about the subjects, that was why he opened the way by mentioning KAJ even when not even related to the question. But the interviewer put a full stop by asking other questions and not touchig on the chemistry etc. Seriously, reporter :angry: And is it ironic that KNG mention KAJ's name when being asked a question that refer to his current cheerfulness and crying?

Yeah, but once the interviewer asked him about "LUTYN" and his chemistry or love scenes with AJ something like that. But he made a comment on only his performance as HI and not about YK or their chemistry. Of course I wish the interviewer asked some more direct questions to him and in that case we could have known how he reacted to them. :blush:

44 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

Wow, thank you for sharing your keen observation and insights. Nowadays, I feel like you're my life savior whenever I realize something I haven't noticed and I feel afraid our ship might be wrecked. Keep enlightening us please. :heart:

Hehe. Sometimes I think I sputter too much rubbish on this thread. Sighs.... I’m thinking of them too much for my own good too. But I notice that KNG when he was attracted to you-know-who, it was kind of more of the physical and sensual kind. Cos you-know-who also has a charisma of someone being very strong and confident and smart and dependable too. But I notice KNG’s attraction to KAJ’s is a bit deeper. Like he appreciates her inner qualities of simplicity and straightforwardness. And like many of you pointed out, he had that admiring look when filming the Joseon picnic scene, when KAJ was rolling the sleeves for the little girl and dusting her hands. As though he has in mind that she is just right to be the mummy of his kids. So I think he appreciates her in a deeper level than you-know-who. 

And I watched a few press cons of his other movies where he was asked about his views about his co-stars. He usually just speaks well about them and their acting style. But I felt that when he mentioned KAJ (for no good reason), that her eyes make him cry easily, i felt there was a lot of feelings in it. And lots of appreciation from his part for her. Very sweet eh? Sighs. I love it when HI loved YK so so much. I’m just imagining KNG will love KAG with so much tenderness too.... sighs.... so sweet to think of it.... 

ok ok enough rubbish from me. Haha.:wub: Sorry, I just like to write. And I really can’t get over these 2 and there’s really nowhere else to deposit my thoughts, that’s why I go on forever here. Thanks for bearing with me.... oops.... 

51 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

Yeah, but once the interviewer asked him about "LUTYN" and his chemistry or love scenes with AJ something like that. But he made a comment on only his performance as HI and not about YK or their chemistry. Of course I wish the interviewer asked some more direct questions to him and in that case we could have known how he reacted to them. :blush:

He was asked  about their chemistry? U mean in the High cut interview? Oh...have I missed out anything? How come I didnt read that part?

2 hours ago, bluehopeatm said:

Ok, today i'm gonna busy like hell, but here is my version!!! (Plz, forgive my pervy first!!!)

KNG: oh, wait! Your pulse sounds strange!!! OMG (*panic*) we're expecting a baby!!!

KAJ: *faint* omo, omo, what should we do now? We haven't announced wedding!  OMG, we even haven't announced official dating!!!

KNG: Calm down, honey!!! I'll tell everyone that I'm pregnant! I don't know who is the mother yet! Don't worry, honey!!!

KAJ: What??? You must be out of your mind now!! I think we should consult our Gummers first, they always know what's good for us!!!

(Gotta go now) 

bye *moa* :blush:

KNG become HI, or is it HI become KNG. HE surely lost his mind there. ROTFL

To my dear @dimbersasa mind to help me to deleting the IG preview on your last reply post in page 212? It's violating Soompi rules and makes the thread goes slower. Please do remove all the attached file like picture, gif, video, etc and leave only text before submitting your reply. Hehehehe. Thank you and happy spazzing again! :D

Addition to @lovelycate to help me the same to remove the attached picture in page 213 below this reminder. Hehehehe. Let's prevent the thread getting suspended and works slower. Hehehee. Thank you :)

2 hours ago, sukbin said:

He was asked  about their chemistry? U mean in the High cut interview? Oh...have I missed out anything? How come I didnt read that part?

Actually, the interviewer didn't ask him directly about the chemistry with her.
But there was a time the interviewer asked him about HI and she mentioned the love scenes with CYK(KAJ). NG didn't say about YK or AJ here. But like you guys said before, one line could speak louder than lots of meaningless comments. :D

Interviewer:
I think you prepped well for HI. HI is a charcter that you should show lots of aspects
including his personal development into a great doctor, love scences with a modern doctor CYK(KAJ), and funny traits. And you have to be in harmony as a whole. You could have gone too far, but eventually escaped from overacting your part.

NG: Is that so? (Laugh) Before I started filming, people told me I would fit in HI but I couldn't be sure of it. I once played a role as 'Bidam', who was a real historical figure. Fortunately, HI and Bidam is not much known among people. (laugh) It means those characters can be differently described according to who plays the roles. HI was open to lot's of possibilities except his being a gifted doctor with exceptional acupuncture skills. So I tried showing his comic traits until 4th episode, and then I tried showing something extra like his aspect as a great doctor.

29 minutes ago, bluehopeatm said:

My dear Gummers, :heart:

This is my very first page of my Gum couple photobook! When i make this album, just looking at those pics brings back so much memory to me. 

Can't wait to share with my other half @fans123 and all of you here!

@boingboingracquet thank you so much for your lovely illustrations! *hugs*

Mow is everywhere :blink:I'm like talking to myself wherever I go Hahahaha :sweat_smile:.

Very gorgeous chingu @bluehopeatm :star::love: good job ((hugs)) :kiss_wink:

NG's manager updated his IG. And The slippers on the left with love marks are NG's while the other pair belongs to his manager. NG's slippers say "KNG: The best actor in the whole universe." and his manager's "The manager of the best actor in the whole universe." Haha. Both Nam Gil and his manager are so cute. :D

7 minutes ago, lovelycate said:
NG's manager updated his IG. And The slippers on the left with love marks are NG's while the other pair belongs to his manager. NG's slippers say "KNG: The best actor in the whole universe." and his manager's "The manager of the best actor in the whole universe." Haha. Both Nam Gil and his manager are so cute. :D

Then "the best actor in the whole universe" is very compatible with "the only actress in the world", right :))) (*wink*)

21 minutes ago, bluehopeatm said:

Then "the best actor in the whole universe" is very compatible with "the only actress in the world", right :))) (*wink*)

Hahahhaa I just want to mention this. It's the same with what's written on KAJ's candle gift to her fans.

Is that the tag line for actors nowadays? 

Archived