[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

This thread is moving so quickly!! Happy to have so much to catch up on everytime I visit hahaha. 

Looking forward to KAJ's fanmeeting/vlive.  Hope we will get some Gum-Couple goodies and BTS info of her and KNG! 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i post this again? Bcoz i really like this clip..

look at their face.. seems like they were holding themself to smile.. but still i can see a little smile from kaj..hehe

And d way kng act so shy n awkward by looking at his hands.. he is so cute.. :D

Btw, what is d caption mean in that clip?

Just now, Cherrine Kim said:

I've read b4 that they came to namsan at late hour so not many people watching.. if i'm not wrong, they filmed until 3am? So it must be tiring for both.. but why i can see both eyes still sparking in this scene? Was it really an acting? They r so daebak..

Hey @Cherrine Kim No, I won't leave this thread or the other thread...I am still here

If you take a look at this scene properly...they really look alike each other. Some knetizen in DC put a picture - brushing teeth & wearing shoes scene - and gave a caption 'Siblings'. :lol:

On 10/7/2017 at 2:00 AM, Cherrine Kim said:

can i post this again? Bcoz i really like this clip..

look at their face.. seems like they were holding themself to smile.. but still i can see a little smile from kaj..hehe

And d way kng act so shy n awkward by looking at his hands.. he is so cute.. :D

Btw, what is d caption mean in that clip?

Which caption? Lol. The  "Modus" thingy or something in the video?

On 10/7/2017 at 3:04 AM, aishakoe said:
Hi, chingudeul...new shippers here. Been too long hiding since Eonamryu couple ship established..now it's already happily sailing.. ^^ Just can't stand to keep this to myself :D

Lol. My fellow EoNamRyu is here, let's make this couple our next project to take them sail. Hahahahaaaa

Just now, iamemilykay said:

Oh, and the Vlive segment before the 1st episode of LUTYN aired, KNG was LEGIT funny in that live interview! I LOLed so many times at the way he handled the interview -- he was trying his best to make it less awkward as its the first time he, KAJ and YMK were trying out the live broadcast. KAJ blank out at most times as she tried to figure out what was going on...at one point, KNG even turned to her and ask "A-joong, are you okay? Are you not feeling well? Why are you seated so far away [from me]? You should sit a little closer..." :lol: And the most amusing part I found was how KNG is so Heo Im in person! After kneeling for a while, his legs went numb...so he had to change from kneeling to sitting with folded legs~ when he was changing his position, he did the tap-the-nose-tip-with-saliva move to ease the numbness on his legs -- the kind that we always see in dramas...SERIOUSLY, KNG is the FIRST ever real person I've seen do it off drama~ I had always thought that move was made up for drama scenes~~ witnessing KNG practicing it cemented that Korean people really do it! :lol::lol:

Yeah I saw that too...haha :lol:

Can you translate more in that Vlive video? KAJ seems so calm, even KNG lifted his brow and saw someone afar when he turned his head and asked to KAJ. Maybe he meant...'let me ask her since she was so silent' and gave a code to one of the staffs. So obvious he teased her a lot...did you notice the way he pulled the paper from KAJ's hand? Ha-ha. 

5 minutes ago, martanur said:

Hey @Cherrine Kim No, I won't leave this thread or the other thread...I am still here

If you take a look at this scene properly...they really look alike each other. Some knetizen in DC put a picture - brushing teeth & wearing shoes scene - and gave a caption 'Siblings'. :lol:

Checking in just before I am off to bed.

From my observation, KAJ probably crushed on KNG as early as when they started filming. She talked about him with full admiration. KNG's interest perhaps started or more obvious starting from BTS for episode 11 (the whole "omma" things). While KAJ was free to express her admiration and crush towards KNG earlier (sending heart sign to him in BTS for episode 5), she appeared to take a step back once KNG showing interest.

Namsan Tower date BTS sealed the deal for me. Both appeared shy, guarded and tensed. No more free expression.

Idk but I got the feeling that they are already in a relationship. I rewatched the cake cutting video of the wrap party. KAJ stole knowing glances at KNG which he acknowledged but downplayed in public. The body language very telling. And they seem to resemble each other more and more.

So maybe I am delusional but even the most neutral recapper at Dramabeans can sound shippery, I therefore believe something definitely cooking between them. Can i just sign up to work at Dispatch now? They are too slow. 

@lyserose Your analysis really made my hope skyrocketed. The heartbreak will be doubled or tripled if the ship does not sail. I personally don't want them to be caught by Dispatch. There were already many break ups after the revelations. I just hope they quietly develop the relationship and straight away announce their wedding. Hahaha my :heart: feels like bursting everytime I think about all the possibilities. 

@mantleprey lol yeah the way he told the child to call her omma we feel the jealousy right! :D:D but i see it too when KAJ taken a back when KNG try to hold her hand, is she feeling shy? or feel uncomfortable? but after that scene, they are still okay so im get along with it. I still remember the way KAJ give a heart sign to KNG in eps 9 bts lol its make me greedy you know :wub:

@Cherrine Kim if you want to know the caption in the video, its indonesian language, saying that "this is what we called modus" modus in indonesia is like an expression when someone try to catch attention from other or want to show something to someone. And the writer also said KNG is smart by touch the name tag so he will get KAJ attention or at least make KAJ notice him :D 

7 hours ago, nancy131 said:

tvn knows how to save the best for last :D

imagee8ad5454876a10d5.gif

cto

Indeed the best BTS of all BTS nyahaha. Why do I have a gut feeling that on this BTS, our ship is sailing privately. No awkwardness and shyness from KAJ now. She's more comfortable to him. Suddenly realized that on the ep 11 BTS she doesn't want to be touched by KNG (when she gave the potato to him and KNG held her hands) now on their last BTS, I see her enjoying the company of our Oppa.

Don't worry, Queen we'll support your relationship with your Gum. But please show us a bit of your chummy chummy  moments with him to quench our feelings. :)

Good luck to your FM, we may not be there on your FM but we'll surely watch you on VLive App.

See yah on Thanksgiving day!

2 hours ago, lyserose said:

From my observation, KAJ probably crushed on KNG as early as when they started filming. She talked about him with full admiration. KNG's interest perhaps started or more obvious starting from BTS for episode 11 (the whole "omma" things). While KAJ was free to express her admiration and crush towards KNG earlier (sending heart sign to him in BTS for episode 5), she appeared to take a step back once KNG showing interest.

Namsan Tower date BTS sealed the deal for me. Both appeared shy, guarded and tensed. No more free expression.

Idk but I got the feeling that they are already in a relationship. I rewatched the cake cutting video of the wrap party. KAJ stole knowing glances at KNG which he acknowledged but downplayed in public. The body language very telling. And they seem to resemble each other more and more.

So maybe I am delusional but even the most neutral recapper at Dramabeans can sound shippery, I therefore believe something definitely cooking between them. Can i just sign up to work at Dispatch now? They are too slow. 

I feel the same , the more they appear low key in public the more there's something going on privately. In the earlier BTS videos they were open with their interaction but in the latest BTS & after party they act guarded.  Okay, I'm gonna stop coz I'm trying to not ship again. :lol: I just wanna see them together in another drama or movie but it will be just a bonus if they are in a relationship, besides they are in their mid 30s so dating news will not affect them much in their career but they both seem to value privacy. :)

7 hours ago, lyserose said:

@lyserose Best analysis ever hahahaha. Body language is very very telling indeed :) 

For me the BTS that sealed the deal was the one for episode 12 and 13. KNG is being so shy, shaking his legs like he's having spasms lol and saying "oh it's too hot" hahaha. KAJ is also seen moving her legs and feet because she's nervous. I say there's something here:wub:

Off to make a few gifs that prove my point :wink:

Edit : Go next page for the above mentionned GIFs

@iamemilykay yeah they both is low profile but their BTS say anything! lol :wub: ohh so its time to test print again chingu! you can attach the picture next to songsong lol :D. Agree 100% with you, the way i see it, KNG always want to make her feel comfortable and doesnt want to make her feel awkward so he always take the lead on the interview or the live broadcast like you said, it just the same feels when SJK always try to take the lead on every interview with SHK lol lol *delulumind*. Maybe KNG is too resemble with Heo Im so he needed to be with KAJ just like in the drama :D and if you see the way KAJ give a heart sign to KNG in bts, THE FEELS! 

Happy weekend everyone! even our drama is ended but our ship will keep sailing! :D so happy to read all of your post, every analysist and every image too. Looking forward to our KAJ birthday and fan meet hopefully there is something that we can spazz! in the mean time, i will give you the heart sign from our KAJ for her man ( KNG ) LOL LOL! :wub: i think i will spend my weekend to rewatch LUTYN :D hope everyone have a good weekend!

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, iamemilykay said:

Oh, and the Vlive segment before the 1st episode of LUTYN aired, KNG was LEGIT funny in that live interview! I LOLed so many times at the way he handled the interview -- he was trying his best to make it less awkward as its the first time he, KAJ and YMK were trying out the live broadcast. KAJ blank out at most times as she tried to figure out what was going on...at one point, KNG even turned to her and ask "A-joong, are you okay? Are you not feeling well? Why are you seated so far away [from me]? You should sit a little closer..." :lol: And the most amusing part I found was how KNG is so Heo Im in person! After kneeling for a while, his legs went numb...so he had to change from kneeling to sitting with folded legs~ when he was changing his position, he did the tap-the-nose-tip-with-saliva move to ease the numbness on his legs -- the kind that we always see in dramas...SERIOUSLY, KNG is the FIRST ever real person I've seen do it off drama~ I had always thought that move was made up for drama scenes~~ witnessing KNG practicing it cemented that Korean people really do it! :lol::lol:

Oh how I wish there is a English translation ofr the Vlive segment. KAJ and YMK were really shy.

37 minutes ago, yoitsmcrt said:

Hi chingusss~ I still can't believe there's no LUTYN this weekend. I mean, new episode :cold_sweat:  On the bright side, tvN chose LUTYN for their chuseok special marathon!! Yayyyyyyy! Potato couch mode on watching uri gum couple lol 

So sad. I have been chasing this drama week after week and now, there is nothing to chase for anymore. :dissapointed_relieved:

I miss my pretty KAJ and Mr Lip Bite (see my avatar as I do not kno whow to upload photos here) :D

Archived