[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

My dear @itssasa, mind to remove the KAJ's photo that get attached on your reply box in page162? It's violating Soompi rules. Deleting the attached file  can prevent this thread to get slower. Please remove all things that get attached like pict, gif, video, etc and leave only text before submitting reply. Hehehehee. Happy spazzing again :D 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, leba said:

Yeah. Poor her had to bend to fix it herself.... where’s Heo Puppy when he’s needed? :wub:

I'm actually kinda furious about it!! xD After that pic, I saw a photo of her and it looked to me like she's not happy about it. (it's just me overthinking xD) 

Don't know how to post the twitter pic here so here's the link:

https://twitter.com/MEJ0530/status/923833902988279808

Heo puppy!! Please rescue our ajongie!! xD

~i want to watch it but I have to sleep now as I need to go to work later :bawling: Will back read all post after work. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Enjoy spazzing! :wub:

21 minutes ago, fans123 said:

@3z3zm3lp  @butterflysaga. @vangsweetie637@minbongyi. @ImKyung 

:tongue: should've plan this from yesterday. It's too late now. Initially I am thinking maybe we should just bet on whether

Ng-ssi Will or Will not appear in this award but then my mind complicates more with kissing, touching....yumm:lol:

(Please slap this ajumma)

Winner change profile pic gum couple/their individual pic. Celebration gif optional.

Looser punishment (1week)change profile pic to villian just like our previous bet .

Downside is it's so hard to monitor, I have no experience lol

*slapped* muahahahaaaa. Leggo! KNG would attend the award ceremony. When our girl crush poom ppom giving a winning speech, KNG would go down from the stairs just like their last scene on LUTYN. Their eyes meet, then KAJ would start tearing, then KAJ and KNG would smiling to each other.

Now help me to slap myself. Lol xD

She's so Yeonkyung here. Lmao. Gorgeous yet simple. If only our rare Pokemon is here too. Haha

2 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

*slapped* muahahahaaaa. Leggo! KNG would attend the award ceremony. When our girl crush poom ppom giving a winning speech, KNG would go down from the stairs just like their last scene on LUTYN. Their eyes meet, then KAJ would start tearing, then KAJ and KNG would smiling to each other.

Now help me to slap myself. Lol xD

She's so Yeonkyung here. Lmao. Gorgeous yet simple. If only our rare Pokemon is here too. Haha

I thought so too, but didn’t dare say out until more of you feel the same way. I feel she is still keeping her Yeon kyung look until now. Simple and elegant. :wub:

OMGGG IM SO DONE!!! after tired with hectic work finally open this forum immediately and FOUND OUT THAT OUR RARE POKEMON ALREADY BEEN SUMMONED BY HIGH CUT!! and the posee OMGG really?! these two can show the same exact pose with different time and in different place?! is it real?? or its fate lol!! KNG looks so happy and confident aigoo.. andd KAJ.. no words can describe her.. so gorgeous and pretty.. ahhh these two really made for each other :wub: gonna back lurking again to finishing my work!! so bad i cant streaming... i will read all of the update from seoul awards on this forum :D:D and cant wait to see KNG interview!!

3 minutes ago, leba said:

I thought so too, but didn’t dare say out until more of you feel the same way. I feel she is still keeping her Yeon kyung look until now. Simple and elegant. :wub:

Maybe because YK is AJ and vice versa. :D

2 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Though i like PBY in SW. I still think AJ is better in LUTYN

2 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Though i like PBY in SW. I still think AJ is better in LUTYN

I agree, KaJ was so good. Made me cry, laugh and fall in love.  Sorry but they got it wrong with the best actresss! Our KAJ should have won! 

1 minute ago, christine7 said:

I agree, KaJ was so good. Made me cry, laugh and fall in love.  Sorry but they got it wrong with the best actresss! Our KAJ should have won! 

But popularity wise, sw is actually in netflix

Archived