[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

@uphie_ajah Dear, can you help me to remove the gif attached on your post in this page? Because it's violating Soompi rules and makes the thread goes slower, it might get suspend the thread as well. Please remove the pict, gif, video, etc that attached and leave only text on the bubble tab if you wanted to reply. Heheheee. Thank you. Happy spazzing again :D

35 minutes ago, nyenye28 said:

Wow! Moving so fast!! :blush::thumbsup: First of all, Thank You to all of you who never gets tired of translating anything and everything that you have regarding our gum couple! :blush: Still, You're the BEST chingus~!! :blush::thumbsup: Second, WELCOME aboard to all the newcomers and I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I do :D Third, I really like it when you guys do your own analysis regarding a particular scene. :blush::thumbsup: Daebak! i must say! :lol::lol::lol:  I finished my 4th time re-watching LUTYN yesterday (i know right?!) hahaha and i might re-watch it again next week if my patients allows me too :lol::lol::lol: Enjoy your day guys! :blush: Good night from my world and Good Morning from the other side of the world.. :blush:

This pic though :heart::heart::heart:

How sweet. Our Heo Im. I mean Namgil oppa. Hahahhahaa

Btw guys, can I ask if you know since episode when KNG appear in Queen Seondeok? Is it ep. 21?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@uphie_ajah chingu, you can try this way, right click on the gif that you want to attach and choose "open image in new tab" after that copy the link in that browser. In the reply section when you want to show that gif choose "insert other media" and "insert image from url" and just simple paste the link and choose "insert into post" it will show the same gif with the one gif that you want to quote :)  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, uphie_ajah said:

First of all, sorry Chingus @gogumajet for cutting your post and also i need so say sorry to uri captain @vangsweetie637 for bringing a gif here. I know we shouldn't quote any pic or gif, but i need to show this gif for my explanation. I dont know how to post a gif. But, if i still have to erased it, just call me right away. 

Err...coming from a person that don't ship them, I still know this feeling of wanting to explore into digging and explanation. 

Re-quoted gif, pic, video is unnecessary.....

because you can rest assure that those shipping them here already imprinted every scene move, ounce, breath, touch, kiss in their mind. Ohhh THEY KNOW what you're trying to say....trust me:tongue::lol:

• LOL 8

How to move on Chingus? When I watch the drama, I get swooned over by every single scene between HI and YK! Even the bickering scenes and the hurtful rejection scenes, I would rewind and watch again. Just to savour their acting skills. I just love their interaction so much!

Then when I watch their bts, I get swooned over by KNG and KAJ. Just warms my heart that KNG is so so tender and gentle in real life to her as well. Not only as HI. (Isn’t tenderness and gentleness one of AJ’s criteria for ideal man?)

Then when I come to this forum, my craze for them as HI/YK and NG/AJ just gets more and more alive with all the translations, analysis and even pervy talks!! 

How to move on? Haha. And I’ve downloaded the OST Always and Not Gonna Wait in my phone. And it doesn’t help that these tracks follow immediately after my daughter’s favorite Barney episode. Haha! So I get to hear them so often every time I let my daughter have her screen time. And I keep thinking of the scenes that they missed each other in the last episode.

I can’t move on! Sobs! :wacko:

Or maybe shan’t try to move on. I’ll just hang around here until they announce their marriage....:lol:

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

Me too. I'm not watching, but I'm keep watching the FMV, cut and gif the from the drama and BTS. And when searching their name in IG and see the way they look at each other, the way KNG look at KAJ or when they laughs together in BTS make me keep thinking this is real, right. :wub:

I'm hopeless. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Our Min-i oppa explained what really happened while filming kissing scene. While it may appear beautiful on tv, things could get quite wild in filming set. NGM/M kiss is considered mild but still he said that. Can you imagine what really happened bts of acupuncture kiss? I still need that bts cuts, Director-nim!!!

Btw, you don't need sub for this video. Just look at NGM hands. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

32 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

Our Min-i oppa explained what really happened while filming kissing scene. While it may appear beautiful in tv, things could get quite wild in filming set. NGM/M kiss is considered mild but still he said that. Can you imagine what really happened bts of acupuncture kiss? I still need that bts cuts, Director-nim!!!

Btw, you don't need sub for this video. Just look at NGM hands. :lol::lol::lol:

OMG! NGM! And drama that make me become his fan! Lol! I'm dying to know what he said. But as you said. Those hands said it all. 

We need more BTS for LUTYN! We want more! 

:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

@littlebluecat hehehe agree, I saw this kdrama, the kiss scene was also wow already but when I saw the BTS, its was WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!! and then they had so many takes until the actor i think said, he lips felt numb :D

Did you mean Beautiful Gong Shim? Because I didn't watch it so I'm not sure about how wow it was. Hehehehe... But by looking at the video that I posted, the kiss scene is a normal one. And considering that this aired in public ch (SBS) and Minah is an idol-turned-actress and still new, the kiss is quite reserved.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

Did you mean Beautiful Gong Shim? Because I didn't watch it so I'm not sure about how wow it was. Hehehehe... But by looking at the video that I posted, the kiss scene is a normal one. And considering that this aired in public ch (SBS) and Minah is an idol-turned-actress and still new, the kiss is quite reserved.

Just curious..... is there any drama that did not show the kiss scene BTS?

As far as I know, most dramas did, because kiss scene is one of the selling factors especially if the kiss is the most talked about ones, the hot and heavy ones. I don't necessarily watch most of the dramas but most of them have kiss scene BTS floating around the internet.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

No, W was the title of that kdrama :).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, sukbin said:

Just curious..... is there any drama that did not show the kiss scene BTS?

As far as I know, most dramas did, because kiss scene is one of the selling factors especially if the kiss is the most talked about ones, the hot and heavy ones. I don't necessarily watch most of the dramas but most of them have kiss scene BTS floating around the internet.

Most of the dramas I watched showed the BTS kiss scene, that was why I was kinda expecting LUTYNto show it but alas it seems it will never to see the light of day :D 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

45 minutes ago, gogumajet said:

OMG! NGM! And drama that make me become his fan! Lol! I'm dying to know what he said. But as you said. Those hands said it all. 

We need more BTS for LUTYN! We want more! 

:lol:

I didn't go into detail because this is KNG/KAJ thread and I didn't want to go really out of topic. :) But I'll roughly translate it for you. 

Yura brought up the topic of kiss scene between NGM/M. She said after the filming was over, M told her that there was a kiss scene but there was NG. And NGM hugged her.

Then Shin Dong Yeop interrupted and asked why is there an NG for kiss scene? Yura said, 'The angle?' SDY further asked, Did M messed up? or NGM wanted to show M, 'Oh this is a real kiss!' Hahahaha..

NGM then explained the difference between what happened bts and what is shown in tv using that hand gestures. SDY complimented NGM saying his hands are beautiful. NGM also added what the kiss looks like for movie filming (which is more extreme). Everyone got excited.

Lastly, NGM talked about M. He said since M is still new and inexperience, maybe it's hard for her. He tried to think and care about her first. He complimented M by saying M is a fast learner. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

@sukbin I'm also not sure about that because I'm not the type of person who watch bts clips and analyze drama scenes. You see how LUTYN has changed me? Now I watch and analyze everything! Hahaha

@3z3zm3lp Oh sorry I thought we talked about the same drama. But yeah like you said, really wow for W. Hehehehe :D:D:D

That is why when I watched LUTYN kiss scene first time, i was already imagining the BTS becoz as well all know it was on a different level :D.  Well, maybe the BTS is not for general public viewing :D and out of respect for the actors who were shooting the natural kiss.  They might not even show it even in the D-cut or maybe just a portion.

• Like 11